It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Insider Witness Account about "the beast from the sea" conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"the beast from the sea" conspiracy is from The Book of Revelations last book in The New Testament of The Bible

this beast looks like a dragon and has 7 heads, 7 crowns and 10 horns

the 7 heads are 7 rich families in the world, the 7 crowns are for the 7 godfathers, in the commission, of these 7 (crime) families, the 10 horns are the 10 major secret services in the world

I posted this "beast from the sea" thing before and people asked me for a reference, so here it is in the form of a YouTube media interview, which is not me and not from me by the way, OK you got to take my word for it

don't worship this beast, worship The Dualistic God, keep your consiousness, obey His 10 Commandments, worship only the good as Jesus Christ learned us.

edit on 2017-4-24 by galien8 because: typo

PS: I don't know for sure if this video is genuine or fake, so handle it as: could be true, could not be true
edit on 2017-4-24 by galien8 because: ps

edit on 2017-4-24 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I can't watch the video right now.....but....Maybe the " Beast " is the military ships in the sea ? ........from 7 countries, with the crowns signifying the leaders, presidents, king and queens.......or .......maybe the beast will be some big ol'sea serpent from Fukushima that has mutated and we just can't stop it !!!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I can't watch the video right now.....but....Maybe the " Beast " is the military ships in the sea ? ........from 7 countries, with the crowns signifying the leaders, presidents, king and queens.......or .......maybe the beast will be some big ol'sea serpent from Fukushima that has mutated and we just can't stop it !!!

Sounds like America and her allies....

GODZILLA!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Let me guess, he's got a book to sell...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Let me guess, he's got a book to sell...

Let me guess, you don't have a book to sell.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You're right.

Your point?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Its funny, every class I had in college made me buy a text book. I guess I shouldn't listened to them either, they're just trying to sell books.

I am not saying this video is correct and genuine, I haven't even watched it, but to say that because someone is selling a book their information is not correct is pretty ridiculous. You sound so sceptical that you wouldn't believe it even if it was true.

Just discuss his argument and how he supports it, maybe hes a fraud or a wacko, but the correct eay to establish that is by pointing out flaws in his research or logic.
edit on 24-4-2017 by EllisColin because: Errors

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL,something new now,1st was the anti christ,I grew up in Baptist church,never heard half of what I'm hearing now,makes me think bible is a book that can create many tales,sells books I guess

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

...very very funny, you gonna have a difficult talk with Jesus on last judgment day

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
LOL,something new now,1st was the anti christ,I grew up in Baptist church,never heard half of what I'm hearing now,makes me think bible is a book that can create many tales,sells books I guess

...NO saves souls []:-)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
John of Patmos had a telescope. Wrong sea, people.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EllisColin

It's not true.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You're right.

Your point?

You're jealous?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Correction it are 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns, the crowns are on the horns REV 13:1,2

Do not yet know what it means, 10 horns could be 10 rich families, the 10 crowns could be for the godfathers of the (crime) families in the commission. The 7 heads are 7 hills and 7 kings, 5 have fallen 1 is still there and the 7th has not yet come, and when he comes he will stay just a short while, and the beast that was and not is, is also the 8, but he is from the 7 and goes to damnation REV 17:9-12

Fair is fair: There seems to be no reference or connection with the secret services.

join