It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dortmund bus terror arrest: German-Russian man 'carried out attack to make money, blamed Muslims'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Independent

Police have arrested a German-Russian citizen on Friday morning on suspicion of carrying out the attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus last Tuesday, with prosecutors alleging that the bombing was motivated by financial greed.

After dismissing the Islamist extremist link, prosecutors accused the man of carrying out the attacks in order to gain financially after he bought a large number of so-called put options for shares of Borussia Dortmund, which would have entitled him to sell the 15,000 shares at a pre-determined price even if they fell dramatically in the event of an attack.

Seems we have Capitalist Extremists now. Who and what do we ban now to make us safe?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Non-Muslims DO make up the majority of terrorist attacks in the West. Though it's kind of sad that this jackass tried to cash in on islamophobia for his scheme.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Neith

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

originally posted by: Kali74

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

So let me get this straight.

You see no problem with dudes bombing a bus full of innocent people, because of Muslims?

I have a very strong feeling if this was a terrorist attack you wouldn't be saying "well we can't really blame them, can we?"

Unreal.

ETA: yeah, not wasting my time. Bombing innocent people is cool and hip as long as it's not Muslims.
edit on 21-4-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm used to hearing about betting syndicates and their efforts to influence the result of a game for profit but this is on a whole new level , shocking.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

(post by Neith removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Wow you're such a hypocrite. You jump on every opportunity to shift the blame to us who don't bow down to the f#cking radical Islam. Seriously get another hobby. People like you showed there true colors when they apologized to Daesh when Trump bombed the sh!t out of them. Btw the police officer who got killed the other day was 37 and in a relationship with a man. I don't give a f#ck if the idiot in your OP did it for the money. His plan was retarded anyways and he apparently has no idea how the stockmarket works. Daesh is still real and they are a part of Islam.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"Can't really blame him?" WTF? Ironically, your post is the one sounding like a "sympathizer", though for the actual terrorist in this case. For the record, he's being investigated for 20 counts of attempted murder (FOUND HERE).
edit on 21-4-2017 by enlightenedservant because: added link to related article which says he's being investigated for 20 counts of attempted murder

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hope he is crucified.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: RomeByFire

hmmm well, judging by the amount of stars, i'd say people agree with my analysis over yours...

Want a losers trophy?

Because I care so much about ATS stars.

😂😂

link   
yes, sadly we have an apologist here

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sounds like you're mad a Muslim didn't bomb the bus. That's an odd thing to be mad about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join