It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dortmund bus terror arrest: German-Russian man 'carried out attack to make money, blamed Muslims'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Who jesus? Didn't that like already happen?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Kali74

Wow you're such a hypocrite. You jump on every opportunity to shift the blame to us who don't bow down to the f#cking radical Islam. Seriously get another hobby. People like you showed there true colors when they apologized to Daesh when Trump bombed the sh!t out of them. Btw the police officer who got killed the other day was 37 and in a relationship with a man. I don't give a f#ck if the idiot in your OP did it for the money. His plan was retarded anyways and he apparently has no idea how the stockmarket works. Daesh is still real and they are a part of Islam.

An LEO was injured by the bomb the attempted murderers tried to set off.

Let's talk about hypocrisy.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

lol and a star for that! haha

link   
The truth came out, and rather quickly.
I would think that's the goal. Truth.

The fort hood shooter is still called work place violence. Still waiting from some truth there.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The fort hood shooter is still called work place violence. Still waiting from some truth there.

I'm still waiting for the truth about Waco.

Or 9/11.

Or Sandy hoax.

Or Pizzagate.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

debatable.

The Guy who did the crime obviously.

try to keep up.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Btw the police officer who got killed the other day was 37 and in a relationship with a man. I don't give a f#ck if the idiot in your OP did it for the money.

So? Is that a problem? Does that redeem this guy for doing what he did or something? Why did you even feel the need to point that out?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Isn't that because it had everything to do with being a disgruntled worker and nothing to do with politics or religion? Am I behind on that story? Appreciate the post though.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Isn't that because it had everything to do with being a disgruntled worker and nothing to do with politics or religion? Am I behind on that story? Appreciate the post though.

Yes.
What was Fort Hood Shooter's Motive?

Why did the man accused of opening fire at Fort Hood snap? Reports indicate that he was both angry at the U.S. involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, and had also been harassed because of his Mideastern background.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I missed that. I think someone is unhinged.

link   

a reply to: Neith

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

In ANOTHER country.

So why trying to conflate it with American politics ?

Dual citizen to boot.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Right ok, sorry...

put's glass of alien fluid down.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Neith because: ##$$$

link   

It's not that odd when you realize their purpose. They just want more excuses to rationalize their hate. If even a single Muslim commits a crime, they use that Muslim as an example to hate all 1.6 -1.8 billion of us. So finding out a Muslim didn't do this simply ruined one of their recent talking points. It was the same when they thought a Muslim shot up the mosque in Quebec.

Of course, they never hold themselves or their own demographics to those same standards of collective guilt. But we can't really expect them to practice what they preach, now can we?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes.

Why did the man accused of opening fire at Fort Hood snap? Reports indicate that he was both angry at the U.S. involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, and had also been harassed because of his Mideastern background.

Thank you. Seems to fit our modern definition of terrorism to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
CAN YOU SAY...
Islam has no place in WESTERN SOCIETY.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah. I'm really hoping that is just a slip of the tongue and merely a non-sequitur, because if he actually meant that in defense of his argument I'm failing to think of any positive reasons why he would bring that up.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

He hasn't had a trial yet.
The military doesn't wait this long.
I think Obama put this one on hold until he left office.
Just an opinion.

He was a problem and they kept him around because he was Muslim and they didn't want backlash.
Then he Allah snackbars the lunch room.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I love it when people stand up for my female rights but then support a backwards religion that takes away my female rights.

Anyone see a problem with that????

DUH...

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes.

The former U.S. Army psychiatrist sentenced to die for the 2009 Ft. Hood shooting that killed 13 and wounded dozens more has released a letter saying he wants to become a citizen of the militant group Islamic State, according to a letter.

www.latimes.com...

Nice try Krazy.

link   
This is why we should always wait for facts to come out before rushing to judgement.

There is a problem with Islamic extremism in the world. There are all sorts of people fighting this idea, including many Muslims. This man sought to profit off of this difficult situation and could have killed the people he targeted or indirectly foster hatred that leads to more violence. He should be imprisoned for life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join