It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dortmund bus terror arrest: German-Russian man 'carried out attack to make money, blamed Muslims'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sounds like you're mad a Muslim didn't bomb the bus. That's an odd thing to be mad about.

No i'm mad that people like you use this pos in the OP to further your agenda. I'm glad he wasn't skilled enough to kill anyone because the bombs went off way too early to deal maximum damage. I already stated in the first thread that i didn't believe the 2 letters were real in the first place. I never defended a terrorist on ATS ever. Go look up my previous posts you will not find anything to smear me but nice try i give you that.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I know that it's common but it is still odd as in not normal. When I hear of a terror attack I don't think my level of anger or sadness will be effected by who committed the atrocity.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thousands of migrants were brought to Germany and Sweden, resulting in a double-digit increase in violent crime. We just recently had a case where a Muslim doctor here in America mutilated a young girl's genitalia, and according to the CDC 500,000 girls are now at risk of genital mutilation. After the Muslim terror attack in London, their Muslim mayor said that these attacks are "part and parcel" of living in a big city. In England you have Sharia tribunals (look up "sharia tribunals in England"), and France just had another jihadist attack that ISIS took responsibility for. That as well as the terror attack in Sweden. On Arab TV they talk about how it is okay to hurt a woman if she dare demonstrate freedom and independence. The top two countries where journalists are arrested are Turkey and Iran, MUSLIM countries. Suck it up pal and quit playing the victim. There are two Islamists being investigated as well, along with letters saying that this attack was for Allah. There has been no final verdict yet, there are multiple investigations. Why don't you wait for all the facts to come out buddy?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nice try? What's that case classified as again? Oh right it's still classified as a work-place shooting and not terrorism.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't think Obama did anything. It's not like he didn't bomb the ME or send Muslims to GITMO despite having promised to close the place down.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

Why don't you post some evidence of your claims?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That case was classified as workplace violence because the last administration didn't want to offend 'muslims'.

It was a terrorist attack by a radical Islamofascist.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

When the he'll did he go on trial and how did I miss that?

link   
a reply to: Neith

Maybe you should read about Feminism in Islam as opposed to letting people tell you how to think and feel about Muslims.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

That case was classified as workplace violence because the last administration didn't want to offend 'muslims'.

It was a terrorist attack by a radical Islamofascist.

Lol. You do know I don't believe a word of this right?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There's also a problem with people radicalizing against Islam or are you just completely blind to that?

link   
I predict...

This thread is about to die..

later..

link   

I know truth is foreign to Islamo apologists.

Fact remains.

Fort Hood was terrorism.

Just like San Berndino,Boston, and Orlando.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Can't really blame him though can we?

He bombed a bus what kind of twisted logic do you use to see he is not to blame.

Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

That's because you are being force fed an agenda.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

So these people wet their panties because a person covers their head? You do know that there many religions where the woman covers their head right? Of course you don't.
I miss the days when Americans weren't such cowards.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Whatever. I'm not having this conversation with you Neo. This thread isn't about the ft hood shooting.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wants to be a citizen of the Islamic state.

Was in contact with Alwlaki that was later droned.

Fort Hood TERRORISM.

Then why bring it up in the first place ?

Other than to excuse'a right wing neocons clinging to their guns and religion.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Kali74

He hasn't had a trial yet.
The military doesn't wait this long.
I think Obama put this one on hold until he left office.
Just an opinion.

He was a problem and they kept him around because he was Muslim and they didn't want backlash.
Then he Allah snackbars the lunch room.

Gosh I am glad someone brought some facts in.....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
flash

The Independent

The Independent is a British online newspaper.[2] Established in 1986 as an independent national morning newspaper published in London, it was controlled by Tony O'Reilly's Independent News & Media from 1997 until it was sold to Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev in 2010.

(post by Neith removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join