It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dortmund bus terror arrest: German-Russian man 'carried out attack to make money, blamed Muslims'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You do know that there many religions where the woman covers their head right?

Forced ? Or by choice. Name one.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Islamo apologists. Jesus Christ. Islamophobics are completely deranged. Where have I or anyone else in this thread apologized for DAESH, for al-Qaeda, for any Islamic attack? Pointing out a terror attack pinned on Muslims wasn't actually committed by Muslims is apologizing for terrorists? Do you read what guys type?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What the hell is an islamophophic?

Who the hell created that fake term anyways?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In another country GERMANY.

The dude was a dual citizen.

RUSSIAN and GERMAN.

Which doesn't effect any of us in the least.

Until someone tried to equate it to American politics.

If muslims are a victim of anyone.

It's themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

What the hell is an islamophophic?

Same thing as a Wall Streetphobe or a capitalismphobe.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Who the hell created that fake term anyways?

The term Islamophobia started being used in the early 20th century and emerged as a neologism in the 1970s
en.wikipedia.org...

The story isn't about Islam it's about greed and the depths some people will sink to to worship at the temple of greed.
Please stop derailing the thread.

edit on 21-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, i know.

It's all sh't made up by assholes who want to rule the world in their own twisted image. I get pissed off because supposedly smart people on ATS believe it, and preach it here. Does the 'dumb' never end?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

ISIS claims responsibility every time a flea farts.

It's no secret that things have gotten worse for Muslim women since the war on terror, it's a real shame they can't find refuge in the West.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
I love it when people stand up for my female rights but then support a backwards religion that takes away my female rights.

Anyone see a problem with that????

DUH...

This statement shows your ignorance towards Islam. Muslim nations have had more female leaders than any other nation. If you were to say sect of Islam then you would be right because Islam like every other religion has strict rules when it comes to a mans property I mean women.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Maybe the middle East should stop being so misogynist .

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The Independent

Police have arrested a German-Russian citizen on Friday morning on suspicion of carrying out the attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus last Tuesday, with prosecutors alleging that the bombing was motivated by financial greed.

After dismissing the Islamist extremist link, prosecutors accused the man of carrying out the attacks in order to gain financially after he bought a large number of so-called put options for shares of Borussia Dortmund, which would have entitled him to sell the 15,000 shares at a pre-determined price even if they fell dramatically in the event of an attack.

Seems we have Capitalist Extremists now. Who and what do we ban now to make us safe?

ISIS always claims responsibility for the attacks they're responsible for. I don't recall ISIS coming out and saying they were responsible for this attack, plus I don't think they've ever made demands such as making the US pull out of, and shut down the Ramstein Military Base and have Germany withdraw their tornado jets from Syria.

Next time a nutjob wants to replicate someone or something, they should probably do their homework first.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Buster...
In your next life, I'm going to be Your God and I will make you come back as a suppressed muslim woman forced to wear a blanket over her head, and get your clitoris removed. And if you don't adhere to my demands, i will make sure your husband beats you into submission.

Cheers
edit on 21-4-2017 by Neith because: ##$$%$#

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: patrononice
a reply to: Krazysh0t

London mayor says terrorism is part and parcel of living in big cities
sharia tribunals in uk
Borussia Dortmund bombing letters
ISIS claims responsibility for France shooting
Muslim doctor mutilates girls genitalia
Link: Arabs advocate wife beating on TV
500k girls at risk of genital mutliation in America

There you go buddy, you're welcome

What the London mayor actually said is the threat of terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city. And it has been in the UK on and off for decades. I don't want to alarm you but that was originally from anarchists in the late 19th century and the IRA in the last few decades of the 20th century.

FGM by the way is not something that is an Islamic act in the way that male circumcision is in the Jewish faith.

There you go mate, you're welcome.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

Indeed. muslim terrorists have brought this image on themselves. Anytime there's an attack, the majority of the world thinks first about muslims.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

The Independent

Police have arrested a German-Russian citizen on Friday morning on suspicion of carrying out the attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus last Tuesday, with prosecutors alleging that the bombing was motivated by financial greed.

After dismissing the Islamist extremist link, prosecutors accused the man of carrying out the attacks in order to gain financially after he bought a large number of so-called put options for shares of Borussia Dortmund, which would have entitled him to sell the 15,000 shares at a pre-determined price even if they fell dramatically in the event of an attack.

Seems we have Capitalist Extremists now. Who and what do we ban now to make us safe?

ISIS always claims responsibility for the attacks they're responsible for. I don't recall ISIS coming out and saying they were responsible for this attack, plus I don't think they've ever made demands such as making the US pull out of, and shut down the Ramstein Military Base and have Germany withdraw their tornado jets from Syria.

Next time a nutjob wants to replicate someone or something, they should probably do their homework first.

ISIS initially claimed responsibility for the Westminster attack in the UK although there is nothing to prove that it was in any way associated. It's what terrorist groups do, they don't have a rule book.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There are thousands of Muslims already taking refuge in the West, and as I said before, crime has increased by double digits in Germany and Sweden, in case you've been living under a rock. ISIS taking responsibility is not the only evidence we have, the London terrorist was already under investigation by the UK government for Islamist ties. So was the France attacker and the jihad letters were found near the site of the bus bombing in Germany, which is documentary evidence. There are volumes of evidence and bringing these refugees to the West has increased the risk of genital mutilation as well. In case you haven't noticed, the Muslim doctor that performed the genital mutilation on the young girl was a FEMALE doctor. Square that with the Sharia tribunals in Britain and any normal person, which you aren't, can see that we don't need this chaos here. Yes, the war on terror took a toll on the Muslim world, but genital mutilation and stonings have taken place in the Muslim world since before the days of Christ. So do yourself a favor: go home, do some research, read a biography of the false prophet Mohammed, and come back with an evidentiary basis for you're baseless Islam apologetics.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I love it when people stand up for my female rights but then support a backwards religion that takes away my female rights.

Anyone see a problem with that????

DUH...

This statement shows your ignorance towards Islam. Muslim nations have had more female leaders than any other nation. If you were to say sect of Islam then you would be right because Islam like every other religion has strict rules when it comes to a mans property I mean women.

Yeah that's not how religion works at all. Either you follow the holy book like the Quran completely or you don't. Cherry picking the best passages and ignoring the bad parts is not how you worship a supposedly almighty god. That's why i don't take any religion seriously. Hey we are religious but please ignore the bad and evil parts of our holy books because they aren't real. Huh? Sounds like you're not willing to follow the holy books completely because you know some things are just retarded and make no common sense. You see where this is going? Religious poeple are just pretenders and nothing more. Btw i visited some turkish households and the women were always treated like slaves. So please go ahead and enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

Indeed. muslim terrorists have brought this image on themselves. Anytime there's an attack, the majority of the world thinks first about muslims.

And you can adequately represent and speak for the majority of the world?

"Deny ignorance."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join