It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Illuminati Level Conspiracy..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Okay, debunk it then.

Otherwise, it debunks your little rant thread here.

edit on 21-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

A) but , assuming you run everything, then why would you ever allow the things that make you look bad and clearly show the government s ability to lie cheat and stea to be told on the things you control??

PS) Because "that's what they want you to think" is a bs cop out that could literally apply to anything on any planet... it means "I have no proof at all but want to believe "X" anyway.

B) if they already run science the media and the government, they already own all the land, money and people.. all ownership comes from the government. Without them everything belongs to the strongest local warlord...

C) again, that's a cop out... basically your saying "just keep thinking about it till you find a way it works..."

Rather than scepticly review all info while looking for the debate no nos that push propaganda.. aka logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, over generalizations and slippery slope arguments..

Though I don't ageee I really appreciate you addressing the points rather than just saying you disagree and walking away like "nailed it!"

Lol..
edit on 21-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Okay, debunk it then.

My OP kinda does...

You don't need big carbon tax like tax scams if your printing the money....

You don't want big chaotic events if your the one already in charge....

And how is the media actively knowingly in on it, when we hear the truth come out later??

Those things point to individual unconnected groups all fighting for their piece of the pie..

Not them all being on the same super secret team and working in concert..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm about certain you didn't read even 10% of it.

You're here for some good debate, right? Well that piece is powerloaded with talking points.

Note it isn't precisely "Illuminati".

But here you posted some ramblings why you cant wrap your mind around such a thing (talking points loaded with false dichotomies of course).

Arguing against your list of thoughts couldn't possibly put things into perspective. Only a piece along the lines of the one I made could begin to (and that was but a summary of a crash starter course if anything).

Or, if not even willing to entertain this kind of stuff, as evidenced by said false dichotomies, then why are you even in this conspiracy site other than to essentially tell "CT'ers" they're a bunch of loons. Oh, to push partisansnip. Duh.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Okay, debunk it then.

Then please elaborate rather than pointing to some 4000 word post of your own ramblings....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Global warming isn't about pushing carbon trading scams, it's about pushing global government the way they're going off the rails insane when nobody even knows for sure what to expect, etc.

Note my piece didn't get at global warming, but it was very much about the globalists (the same ones pushing global warming hysteria).

You can summarize all the things ever that you assume to be part of an 'illumiinati' type hierarchy, and include your misunderstandings / falsehoods / whatever about the role in such a hypotehtical scheme each item supposedly has, but it still wouldn't exactly debunk my institutional analysis piece (you're trying hard to not have to read).

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

Here's a video explaining how the secret cabal of bankers keep our country in debt and our people in economic slavery:

www.youtube.com...

Do you honestly think the 320 million people in this country are not fully capable of generating enough wealth so everyone has all their physical needs met and also enough leisure time to have their spiritual needs met? It's beyond ridiculous to think the majority of us have to live in squalor because our laissez faire capitalist system could not function otherwise.

"The promise of technology is provide a world a of plenty and enough leisure time to study the mind of God. However, technology has another face. Technology can be used to centralize power, take away leisure time, and keep everyone from having any real personal power from its leverage." David Kipnis (I'm paraphase a bit because I do not have the exact quote and this is from memory)

David Kipnis book: www.bmartin.cc...

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

At least we do not have forced labor camps like Auschwitz during WWII. Oh wait, we have corporate prisons.

I'm saying that the same group who runs the fed, doesn't also run the media and scientific community ..

I have zero doubt a group could run one of the 3 or a large part of one..

I am addressing the "they are all in on it togather" logic.. or lack there of.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Very well thought out and put together..Wish you were right...You are not

Thank you

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So why would they need a convoluted plan to steal tax dollars again?? I'm I'm printing the money, why would I ever need to steal it??? Wouldn't it be ridiculously easy just to print more???

The Fed prints it, the IRS steals it. thats after inflation has eaten into....I know I said I wouldn't read your rant further...but the error's make me come back....hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You think I can just write up a few paragraphs on a wildy complex subject, and that'll do it? If it were simple then everyone would see it plainly.

This is hilarious, I wrote an epic piece I studied for over a decade to know how to articulate it as such, then spent too much time making it, after already planning it for a good while last year, and you want me to elaborate here for you ('in other words' for you, I take it), as if that wouldn't be a complete waste of my precious time, as my thorough planned and polished piece isn't good enough for you. Note that piece is but a primer. I have many other pieces, some far longer than that, and even some videos, all of which you'd have to also take in if you really want to 'get it'. And there's even more to it that I myself haven't 'properly' posted about.

I'm done here. You have no actual interest in the subject (which is understanding how our 'world' really works, just more partisan grandstanding.

Meh. You've not even open to the possibility, its clear to me, so why even go on bumping your thread any further?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm about certain you didn't read even 10% of it.

You're here for some good debate, right? Well that piece is powerloaded with talking points.

Note it isn't precisely "Illuminati".

But here you posted some ramblings why you cant wrap your mind around such a thing (talking points loaded with false dichotomies of course).

Arguing against your list of thoughts couldn't possibly put things into perspective. Only a piece along the lines of the one I made could begin to (and that was but a summary of a crash starter course if anything).

Or, if not even willing to entertain this kind of stuff, as evidenced by said false dichotomies, then why are you even in this conspiracy site other than to essentially tell "CT'ers" they're a bunch of loons. Oh, to push partisansnip. Duh.

PS I prob read about 40% of it , and didn't really see a super cohesive argument imho..

It's all based around things no one has any way of knowing...

Like what the personal motivations are for this or that elite person or group.

All your doing is creating a mysterious "other" in globalists.. an intangible classification that you can shift to apply to who ever you want...

It's even a debate 101 no no...

It's an over generalization where you pretend anyone doing X is in the "globalist box" as if that is any proof they are colluding in some nafarious way....

For example: is it that there is a vast conspiracy where every media not hard core right wing is purposfully trying to make republicans look bad..(their talking point not mine.)

Or is it that all those media people, right or wrong, just legitimately disagree???

Saying it is all an interconnected conspiracy is obviously an over generalization..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So why would they need a convoluted plan to steal tax dollars again?? I'm I'm printing the money, why would I ever need to steal it??? Wouldn't it be ridiculously easy just to print more???

The Fed prints it, the IRS steals it. thats after inflation has eaten into....I know I said I wouldn't read your rant further...but the error's make me come back....hahahahaha

If the fed , IRS and media were all in on it togather, there would be no need to steal it...

You still haven't addressed why you would need tax scams...

Unless they are not all in on it , so they are still required to make up stuff to steal it..

Which was that whole point.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No, bilderbergs could very well exist, but they don't run the government

But the Bildeberg meetings are made up of govt ministers industry leaders and journalists...so I dont know where you are spinning this from

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You think I can just write up a few paragraphs on a wildy complex subject, and that'll do it? If it were simple then everyone would see it plainly.

This is hilarious, I wrote an epic piece I studied for over a decade to know how to articulate it as such, then spent too much time making it, after already planning it for a good while last year, and you want me to elaborate here for you ('in other words' for you, I take it), as if that wouldn't be a complete waste of my precious time, as my thorough planned and polished piece isn't good enough for you. Note that piece is but a primer. I have many other pieces, some far longer than that, and even some videos, all of which you'd have to also take in if you really want to 'get it'. And there's even more to it that I myself haven't 'properly' posted about.

I'm done here. You have no actual interest in the subject (which is understanding how our 'world' really works, just more partisan grandstanding.

Meh. You've not even open to the possibility, its clear to me, so why even go on bumping your thread any further?

I think you only have an interest in making the world fit into the predesigned box that you want it too, rather than taking the data as it comes.....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No, bilderbergs could very well exist, but they don't run the government

But the Bildeberg meetings are made up of govt ministers industry leaders and journalists...so I dont know where you are spinning this from

You cut off half my sentence...

The builderbergs might run the gov, but they don't run science and the media..

I am referring to the "they are all in on it togather" assumption .

Not the concept of an elite group who runs this or that faction.

Those are as old as humanity itself.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

All the flat earth type garbage distracts from the issues that actually matter.

You were caught out being intellectually lazyin your thread denying that pedophile rings existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has there ever been a real pedophile ring???

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm pretty sure Homer might argue about your definition of epic lol...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Okay, debunk it then.

"If you can't debunk god, then that means he is real!"

That's not the way it works...

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence..

If your the one with the super convoluted conspiracy, it is up to you to prove it, not for others to debunk it..

You(not you, you lol anybody) don't get the benefit of the doubt with extraordinary claims.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

then why are you even in this conspiracy site other than to essentially tell "CT'ers" they're a bunch of loons

I'll second that!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

All the flat earth type garbage distracts from the issues that actually matter.

You were caught out being intellectually lazyin your thread denying that pedophile rings existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has there ever been a real pedophile ring???

I asked and some one...after about 6 pages did actually provide one..

If memory serves only one.. one from South America where politicians were checking out kids from an orphanage. Where you actually had arrests and convictions..

PS I never denied they existed... I ASKED if there was any proof or legit case in modern history of a child version of Prostitution or dog fighting type ring ran by the rich and famous..

edit on 21-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join