It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Illuminati Level Conspiracy..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have a big problem with the concept of some super secret organization who runs the government, science and the media... It just doesn't add up.

So here I will be addressing what I think are the logical fallacies in the big interconnected conspiracies.. the ones that would require collusion between multiple entities on a massive scale.

Exhibit A: We Usually Hear The Second Half...When We Shouldn't..

There are plenty of "on the books " examples of government corruption , propaganda and cover ups.

Pat Tillman's antiwar stance..

The Jessica Lynch seal team raid that wasn't..

The gulf of Tonkin

The Lusitania ( WW2 boat that "wasn't carrying weapons" the nazis sunk?)

And the list goes on and on....

However, if the same people who perpetrated those false flags were the same people who run the media, then why do we ever hear the truth when the second half of the story comes out???

Why ever let the true story of pat Tillman come out so the public can question weather the friendly fire incident that killed him was an accident????

Why let the true story of Jessica lynch come out to be a perfect example that government propaganda exists ???

If some secret organization that was willing to kill was really running things. Then why not just kill the families??? Why would you ever allow your puppet media to run the revised story???

Exhibit B: The illuminati/NWO/exc Would Not Need A Scam to Steal Tax Dollars, They Print The Money...

Global warming is all a hoax by science , the media and the government to steal tax dollars..

Flat earthers say NASA is a conspiracy to steal tax dollars..

Pretty much all , when not planning on killing off "X" percent of the population , illuminati type conspiracy theories go back to that..

Some convoluted plan to fabricate an issue to steal tax dollars from the American people..

The very same tax dollars they are printing....

So why would they need a convoluted plan to steal tax dollars again??

I'm I'm printing the money, why would I ever need to steal it???

Wouldn't it be ridiculously easy just to print more???

If everyone in power and the media are in on it, then who would even notice??

Plan 1)
Spend billions of dollars bribing and intimidating countless media , political and science professionals, so they can create a false narrative. Then make even more billions off of the tax dollars you siphon off whatever fake issue...

Plan 2)
Just print up a few extra Billion...Which only involves the handful of people required to run the machinery....

Exhibit C:

Chaos Doesn't Benefit Those In Power...It benefits Those Who Want Power..

Earlier I mentioned the illuminati's vile attempts to kill off whatever percent of the population.

Well anything that killed off even 10% of the population would stir the pot SOOO MUCH that those in power , would have no way to ensure they remained in power...

Big chaotic events don't benefit those in power.. the status quo does..

Those in power have always wanted the peasants docile and working, not causing big events that stop trade and impede their unending drive to rape and pillage that population..

So in conclusion...

So how could there be some vast interconnected conspiracy group who runs things???

Are they really that bad at it???

Or is it the far more likely individual bad actors who are stilll required to fool the media and their peers???

A media who doesn't like to rock the boat and risk losing access....

I think If you look into the thought of some vast interconnected conspiracy, it falls apart at the seems..

edit on 21-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can't print too much money or it becomes worthless. And you're right, there is no super group running things.... Trump runs the world now. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Trump could run it with his hands behind his back and his eyes gagged while he sleeps on the sofa in the oval office which he never does because he only gets four hours of sleep a nite and he only goes home for three.

Do the math.

There is no illuminati. Just Trump.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
When you look past all establishment - What do you see? flourishment? Savior? glory? Emotional Establishment with self trust and maintain a physical ?

In any of it - We don't have a mighty shining diamond fixing our world problems - rather soon we will be a rock of dust.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Bilderbergers don't exist? No gladio? That's a relief...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Go to the archives and plug in ,'All roads lead to Rome' that thread has the answers you seek.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Go to the archives and plug in ,'All roads lead to Rome' that thread has the answers you seek.

THIS.

Probably the most significant thread ever created on ATS! When people talk about the good old days of ATS, this is what they're talking about.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Hi Joshua. Are you related to the character "Shua-Shua", form the cartoon series: "Fugget About It" ?

Please don't develop any anxiety about figuring these things out.

A--) Hearing both sides of a conspiracy debate. Are they trying to confuse us?
Stop trying to figure it out.
Take a step back.
Look at it calmly and objectively. No rush do make a decision.
You might see that whatever is happening now, might be because that is what they want to happen.
So now you have bypassed your first reaction, and moved-up to a higher level of inquiry.

B--) Yes: it would be ridiculous, if it was merely dollars that they are after.
Take a step back.
So then maybe it's not about dollars.
What are they actually gaining? Land? Rights? Mineral rights? Patents? Wealth? Control?

C--) Again: thinking that we know how they think, doesn't seem to work.
Take a step back.
If there is chaos: then that is because they want us to feel chaos.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Can't print too much money or it becomes worthless. And you're right, there is no super group running things.... Trump runs the world now. Good luck with that.

Not of your the only one with a accurate count ...

How would anyone ever know if the number they claimed is true???

In this hypothetical an illuminati type runs the med)a i

and government

Bolderberge could exist, but are they also controlling science and the media

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

Here's a video explaining how the secret cabal of bankers keep our country in debt and our people in economic slavery:

www.youtube.com...

Do you honestly think the 320 million people in this country are not fully capable of generating enough wealth so everyone has all their physical needs met and also enough leisure time to have their spiritual needs met? It's beyond ridiculous to think the majority of us have to live in squalor because our laissez faire capitalist system could not function otherwise.

"The promise of technology is provide a world a of plenty and enough leisure time to study the mind of God. However, technology has another face. Technology can be used to centralize power, take away leisure time, and keep everyone from having any real personal power from its leverage." David Kipnis (I'm paraphase a bit because I do not have the exact quote and this is from memory)

David Kipnis book: www.bmartin.cc...

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

At least we do not have forced labor camps like Auschwitz during WWII. Oh wait, we have corporate prisons.

edit on 21-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Very well thought out and put together..Wish you were right...You are not

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
My guess would be that it is more about creating confusion then anything. Confusion leads to division. It magnifies the polarity that exists within humanity ( almost everyone has a natural bend toward one polarity or another). It also lends itself to destroying all of the religious underpinnings that exist within society and calls all beliefs into question.

Ultimately it provides the best environment to test and try the souls of men, women and children. It's all a sifting and refining process. But it should also be looked at as an environment that helps us to learn about ourselves. What our intentions and motivations are and how we determine what's right and what's wrong.

It's extremely perplexing at times and yet I am afraid it must be necessary. Let's believe and hope for a wonderful result from all of the pain and suffering here. Some precious gift that could be granted in no other way.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I bet you have a circle of mates that you guys only know, unless your on Facebook and post everything. Why not..... if i was Uber Rich, you'd want smart money people around you.

Thing is, we'll never know unless or until
we reach that level of finance.

Just reverse the roles... if you are comfortable financially, look at your fellow folk below you, assess your thoughts.

Just pay sh*t forward and all will fall into place.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It's very obvious what is happening. The majority of the people are forced to suffer to a very small minority can live in extreme luxury. How much wealth inequality is enough? The amount of greed coming from the select few has no boundaries.

edit on 21-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

Who are you referring to? My post or the OP.

link   

Wow, what a collection of false dichotomies.

If you're truly interested in this subject, start here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

If you cant be bothered getting well known facts right, why should I bother with the rest of your post?

en.wikipedia.org...

RMS Lusitania was a British ocean liner that a German submarine sank in World War I,

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Bilderbergers don't exist? No gladio? That's a relief...

No, bilderbergs could very well exist, but they don't run the government, media and science... they are still required to fool at least 2 out of the 3.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you cant be bothered getting well known facts right, why should I bother with the rest of your post?

en.wikipedia.org...

RMS Lusitania was a British ocean liner that a German submarine sank in World War I,

My bad I should have put some form of disclaimer, to acknowledge I wasn't 100% sure about that...

You know, like a set of parenthesis where I added a question mark so people knew I felt like I was getting something about that wrong...

BWAHAHA

ALso how dare I just throw a random thought on some BS conspiracy theory message boards without a whole lot of research...

The horror....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow, what a collection of false dichotomies.

If you're truly interested in this subject, start here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually it is exactly that type of over convoluted conspiracy stuff I find ridiculous...

Where it requires mustache twirling villian a who are doing evil for the sake of evil, or worse created a BS straw man in an attempt to validate there on personal flavor of religion..

If there was ever a psyop global psyop it is based around the misdirection of ..

"Ignore the real life corruption that you see and hear about every day, the real problem is the super secret illuminati globalist . They are the real problem..."

All the flat earth type garbage distracts from the issues that actually matter..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join