It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Illuminati Level Conspiracy..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Don't forget, they're super, super secret but they send messages to each other in cartoons (i.e. The Simpsons ) and other media for the world to see for some reason.

Although I will admit conspiracies like this are really fun to read. I equate it to "The weekly world news". I loved that paper, I believed precisely 0% of it, but it was fun.

Exactly..

If you ran a secret organization comprised of the smartest most powerful people on the planet, and you wanted to remain a secret. Would you advertise???

Of course not...

But symbolism is everywhere?!?

Lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

An interesting observation is watching the movie "A.I. Artifical Intelligence" with Haley Joe Osment(?).....even when the world is done and he's under the waters...he's still working....forever

Frightening really...but think of how MUCH AI controls if an EMP took us all out, lights, comm., military etc etc etc etc....

We prob wouldnt last...but their backups would...its deep...in the way they communicate with each other...once started up, recyling themselves, recharging themselves, maintaining themselves...while we all die...

They proceed

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Lusitania ( WW2 boat that "wasn't carrying weapons" the nazis sunk?)

If you cant be bothered getting well known facts right, why should I bother with the rest of your post?

en.wikipedia.org...

RMS Lusitania was a British ocean liner that a German submarine sank in World War I,

My bad I should have put some form of disclaimer, to acknowledge I wasn't 100% sure about that...

You know, like a set of parenthesis where I added a question mark so people knew I felt like I was getting something about that wrong...

BWAHAHA

ALso how dare I just throw a random thought on some BS conspiracy theory message boards without a whole lot of research...

The horror....

You're calling this a "BS CONSPIRACY THEORY MESSAGE BOARD"?

This is ATS. You're not worthy...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Illuminati may not be real, but I do believe that there is secret society protecting Jesus' descendants and that they are hiding from the Vatican because the Vatican will silence the descendants if they found them.

I know it sounds like Dan Brown, but if there is a real Jesus descendant he or she will threaten the power of the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It just doesn't add up.

It does add up amigo, because somebody is printing the money.
And you think it ends there? It doesn't, not by the best imagination.
The ones with the new money are the ones with the old money
as well. Your whole opener is completely naive and rings of
denial. Money means nothing compared to control.

Are you more interested in ridicule because the truth is frightening
you? Because that's what this weak analogy seems to indicate to me.

Of course not... But symbolism is everywhere?!? Lol

I think you see where all this ultimately goes if it's the truth
and that's what you're nervous about.
CFR
Trilateral commission
This thread will not magically change reality.
edit on Rpm42217v45201700000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCoxI think If you look into the thought of some vast interconnected conspiracy, it falls apart at the seems..

I find your lack of vision disturbing.

Just as the development of the circuitry in your cellphone keeps advancing exponentially, as does the science of psycho-social engineering.

To say that...
... the most financially endowed powers in the world WOULDN'T at some point in their extremely lengthy existence, hire and pay the brightest most able minds existing, to develop and produce social apparratus which allow for efficient and exact direction of the development of human civilization at large over the long term....
...in my opinion, would be the the most ignorant contemplation possible.

A) because of the very fact YOU'RE contemplating it, every man who's ever been at the top of the food chain WITH the wherewithal to accomplish such a feat could have contemplated... And persued it.

So since you're contemplating the concept , OP...
Then it's been contemplated by others.. And attempted...
Numerous times, until it succeeds (for fear the adversary may attempt and succeed)

Money rules all.
Money writes history.

Reason would have it that the odds are weighing vastly in favor of such an apparatus existing.
Because anyone with enough money can pay legions of people to follow a specific path.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Humans don't need to coordinate, they just need to be influenced by the spirit of the world.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
Is the Devil Real?
Oh, and btw, for this 'guy', it's not about killing people or making a profit. He just doesn't want people waking up to something specific. That's also why there are so many stories about the illuminati and the NWO, to keep your mind busy and distracted, looking in the wrong direction. Greed and violence (killing, wars, terrorism, crime) are tools or side-effects of what's really going on.
edit on 23-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The conspiracy is too big for small hearts to bear.

The agenda to Square the Round.

It takes place on the galactic level, the molecular level, and every level in between.

But guess what, NATURE ALWAYS WINS. Civilization after civilization is destroyed, not for its lack of commitment towards common goals, but for the misguidance in creating goals of synthetic replacements of nature.

Everything is a waveform. It is sourced externally and hits a mirror (nucleus). The waveforms of life (holy spirit) must be dampened, as their reflections are inversions which cancel out the input. This is the fundamental knowledge that is abused, as the reflections are trapped in a cellhouse of mirrors, by design, removing the Input pole (-) from the equation, replacing it with a pulse modulated mirror copy of a pulse modulated mirror copy. A Positive-Positive duality at the time of the singularity. Rather than the gravity hub (+) simply disappearing as the end of natural cycles dictate.

This is getting more perceived energy out of an n-body than it can actually produce, because it is not real energy, it is damaging, dirty illusionary energy. An illusion on the galactic, subatomic scales, a system of credit which must and will periodically be corrected at the ultimate suffering of the earth, the works of the hands of the synthesizers and their local mental director, Saturn.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Illuminati may not be real, but I do believe that there is secret society protecting Jesus' descendants and that they are hiding from the Vatican because the Vatican will silence the descendants if they found them.

I know it sounds like Dan Brown, but if there is a real Jesus descendant he or she will threaten the power of the Vatican.

Oh I was loaned the illustrated edition of Davinci Code and bought it all hook line and sinker by chapter 7 lol....

But as I looked into the individual items.. the priory of the scion , for example. It's obviously BS..

The deeper I have looked into Christianity , the more it fails to pass the smell test.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

There is likely no organization called the Illuminati.

But it's meant to distract us from real organizations that are involved in "Illuminati (as popularly defined) level" conspiracies and make people think that they are only the imaginings of the insane.

This is by design. Whether you have a problem with it or not these things are more intricately planned and frequent, not less, than you could imagine.

Every aspect of control of the populace is used to convince people like you who are not educated about the actual crimes commited, these conspiracies, they are very real and very evil.

You will either learn it or you won't. Do with this what you will. You have a problem with something that exists, not with something that doesn't. Like it or not, believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
The conspiracy is too big for small hearts to bear.

Well put. Small minds, small hearts.

The agenda to Square the Round.

It takes place on the galactic level, the molecular level, and every level in between.

But guess what, NATURE ALWAYS WINS. Civilization after civilization is destroyed, not for its lack of commitment towards common goals, but for the misguidance in creating goals of synthetic replacements of nature.

Everything is a waveform. It is sourced externally and hits a mirror (nucleus). The waveforms of life (holy spirit) must be dampened, as their reflections are inversions which cancel out the input. This is the fundamental knowledge that is abused, as the reflections are trapped in a cellhouse of mirrors, by design, removing the Input pole (-) from the equation, replacing it with a pulse modulated mirror copy of a pulse modulated mirror copy. A Positive-Positive duality at the time of the singularity. Rather than the gravity hub (+) simply disappearing as the end of natural cycles dictate.

This is getting more perceived energy out of an n-body than it can actually produce, because it is not real energy, it is damaging, dirty illusionary energy. An illusion on the galactic, subatomic scales, a system of credit which must and will periodically be corrected at the ultimate suffering of the earth, the works of the hands of the synthesizers and their local mental director, Saturn.

Shabbatai means Saturn in Hebrew, the hexagon having-at-its-pole ringed planet associated with the ring of Solomon, as is the hexagram you can make from any hexagon, ad infinitum, and the pentalpha in T. of Solomon, which is non Canonical but says that's the symbol on his ring. I think Solomon represents the planet Saturn and the hexagram is his symbol, the pentalpha is part of the ring of Solomon/Saturn.

Sabbateans, followers of pseudo-messiah Shabbatai(Saturn) Svi definitely have an affinity for Saturn as do Jewish people who worship on Saturns day.

As long as they are good people they worship God and not a planet, it's natural that religion is in the stars and not inherently evil.

It's the actions of men that make it evil.

A good person can worship Saturn if they want, it's not Satanism. In fact all they have in common is coincidentally sounding similar, and people assume comparitive mythology has made a connection.

The connection is with the Israelites God El-Saturn. This is going back to Herodotus I believe.

I don't assume you are under this impression or anything, just people online and a lot and that it is natural that religion is intertwined with astronomy. It always was in the beginning.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Humans don't need to coordinate, they just need to be influenced by the spirit of the world.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
Is the Devil Real?
Oh, and btw, for this 'guy', it's not about killing people or making a profit. He just doesn't want people waking up to something specific. That's also why there are so many stories about the illuminati and the NWO, to keep your mind busy and distracted, looking in the wrong direction. Greed and violence (killing, wars, terrorism, crime) are tools or side-effects of what's really going on.

As Michael Tsarion (whose teachings are part of the distraction mentioned above) appropiately mentions towards the end of the video below (paraphrasing the point): 'When are you going to start looking at the root [cause]?' Which he won't accurately describe or mention either...he's not looking at the cause either (that cause mentioned in the videos shared in my previous comment).

edit on 30-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

And Satan would never turn upon his religious empire he has built up over the millennium to keep mankind in shackles, in darkness, and spiritual death.

That means that when mankind unites to rid the earth of religion, it will not be a human work. Humans are too fragmented and hateful and opposed to any agreements. Too critical, to skeptical, too untrusting to unite.

When they do unite, it will not be any human hand doing the maneuvering. It will be evidence that God's spirit has become operative upon the governments of this world, to put a thought into their minds (Jesus Christ will do this) to turn upon and devastate and destroy religion world-wide.

This will be a strange work, which as one hears about it now, without faith, mocks it, and does not believe it.

Even the religious clergy does not believe it. They say: "I sit a queen, and will never see mourning."

That is why in one day her mourning will come. Because Jehovah God who judged her is strong.

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong. - Revelation 18:4-8.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join