It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Illuminati Level Conspiracy..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

then why are you even in this conspiracy site other than to essentially tell "CT'ers" they're a bunch of loons

I'll second that!!

Because real conspiracies exist and are ignored while Alex Jones has people chasing inter dimensional child rapists in pizza shops...

"Ignore the big corporate interests raping and pillaging society, it's those inter dimensional illuminati that are the real threat?!?!"

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No I think he cant be bothered, like he said, condensing it into 100 words for you to digest baby chunks out of.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

this is what I wrote

But the Bildeberg meetings are made up of govt ministers industry leaders and journalists...so I dont know where you are spinning this from

I never said all members of the Bilderberger meetings "run" the Govt. Maybe you should slow down and absorb the words.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

this is what I wrote

But the Bildeberg meetings are made up of govt ministers industry leaders and journalists...so I dont know where you are spinning this from

I never said all members of the Bilderberger meetings "run" the Govt. Maybe you should slow down and absorb the words.

Journalists and world leaders, not ALL the journalists and world leaders...

Say they have 20 journalists and 100 world leaders...

Well there are 10,000 journalists and 50,000 world leaders.. (for example not that those are the real numbers).

Those wouldn't be a big enough percentage to all be in on it...

That is like finding out a dozen plumbers are involved in a conspiracy, so you assume all plumbers are involved as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well this was the extent of your diligent research....others had to do it for you.

But just now when I googled pedophile rings , no "real ones" popped up...

This is what I just got in the first 4 results in Google...so you really didnt try hard or you decided to omit results for whatever reason that only your brain knows

www.news.com.au...

www.nbcnews.com...-g

anonhq.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Well this was the extent of your diligent research....others had to do it for you.

But just now when I googled pedophile rings , no "real ones" popped up...

This is what I just got in the first 4 results in Google...so you really didnt try hard or you decided to omit results for whatever reason that only your brain knows

www.news.com.au...

www.nbcnews.com...-g

anonhq.com...

Did I claim to have researched it for decades???

How dare I throw up some question or thought on a BS conspiracy forum with out years of dedicated research..

Obviously somthing as important as ATS deserves years of peer reviewed research before posting....

Lol

What are you accusing me of when I openly stated I hadn't looked real hard??
edit on 21-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey Joshua, How's it going? Stumbled onto your thread here and thought I would get in on some of this.

First of all I just want to mention that I am a very casual truth seeker. It's been a hobby of mine ever since I first saw the Documentary Zeitgeist and started looking up alternative facts around 2010. Since then it has been a hobby but admittedly, i often have more important things to do. I've probably put in about an average of 5 or 6 hours a week ever since. Just wanted to mention that because with this discussion I'm not going to be debating you. Rather, this is going to be more casual on my end. I could be wrong and I hope I am because there are some pretty messed up things going on.

First of all one thing I want to mention is that everybody needs to throw their ego out the door when searching for the truth because the higher the ego, the more likely it is to suffer from cognitive dissonance when the actual truth is presented.

So I don't honestly believe that there is a conspiracy in the Scientific community. I don't believe that minds like Neil De Grasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking, Bill Nye, and Michio Kaku are part of some giant conspiracy. I haven't seen any evidence. I believe in the moon landing and in global warming (For a second, forget about connecting politics and global warming).

But there is loads of evidence that suggests that the government and media are under the influence of some sort of higher power.

So let's just start out with some absolutely F^$(ed up facts that are real

Every Summer some of the richest and most influential men in the world flock to Bohemian Grove to perform a mock human sacrifice Ritual Called the Cremation of Care to a Deity called Moloch. This could easily be written off as just some theatrical spectacle but it is still pretty messed up that leaders do this.

Moloch is also mentioned in emails from the Hilary Clinton Campaign. Wikileaks showed an email mentioning something along the lines of "I sacrificed a chicken to Moloch today". Now this could also easily be written off as some sort of inside joke. But still, pretty messed up if you ask me.

PIzzagate was real and is the cause of the term "Fake News" even though fake news has been going on for years.The fact that the news agencies and twitter had the back of James Alefantis when he is obviously a pedophile is proof that the media is capable of carrying out someone's agenda.

Speaking of fake news, CNN was full of it when Muammar Gaddafi was murdered by Terrorists. Any videos you saw on CNN of protests in Libya against him were fake. He was killed because he dropped the US dollar and created his own currency based on gold. He had planned to sell his oil in that currency which is an absolute middle finger to the Banking elite.

It's got to be the Bankers that are running the show. I don't know who these select few are, but i do know that they are not good people.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwoopOpolous
Hey Joshua, How's it going? Stumbled onto your thread here and thought I would get in on some of this.

First of all I just want to mention that I am a very casual truth seeker. It's been a hobby of mine ever since I first saw the Documentary Zeitgeist and started looking up alternative facts around 2010. Since then it has been a hobby but admittedly, i often have more important things to do. I've probably put in about an average of 5 or 6 hours a week ever since. Just wanted to mention that because with this discussion I'm not going to be debating you. Rather, this is going to be more casual on my end. I could be wrong and I hope I am because there are some pretty messed up things going on.

First of all one thing I want to mention is that everybody needs to throw their ego out the door when searching for the truth because the higher the ego, the more likely it is to suffer from cognitive dissonance when the actual truth is presented.

So I don't honestly believe that there is a conspiracy in the Scientific community. I don't believe that minds like Neil De Grasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking, Bill Nye, and Michio Kaku are part of some giant conspiracy. I haven't seen any evidence. I believe in the moon landing and in global warming (For a second, forget about connecting politics and global warming).

But there is loads of evidence that suggests that the government and media are under the influence of some sort of higher power.

Every Summer some of the richest and most influential men in the world flock to Bohemian Grove to perform a mock human sacrifice Ritual Called the Cremation of Care to a Deity called Moloch. This could easily be written off as just some theatrical spectacle but it is still pretty messed up that leaders do this.

Moloch is also mentioned in emails from the Hilary Clinton Campaign. Wikileaks showed an email mentioning something along the lines of "I sacrificed a chicken to Moloch today". Now this could also easily be written off as some sort of inside joke. But still, pretty messed up if you ask me.

PIzzagate was real and is the cause of the term "Fake News" even though fake news has been going on for years.The fact that the news agencies and twitter had the back of James Alefantis when he is obviously a pedophile is proof that the media is capable of carrying out someone's agenda.

Speaking of fake news, CNN was full of it when Muammar Gaddafi was murdered by Terrorists. Any videos you saw on CNN of protests in Libya against him were fake. He was killed because he dropped the US dollar and created his own currency based on gold. He had planned to sell his oil in that currency which is an absolute middle finger to the Banking elite.

It's got to be the Bankers that are running the show. I don't know who these select few are, but i do know that they are not good people.

I'm only a paragraph in, but zeitgeist was probubally what gave me my conspiracy start as well.. I'm 36 are you aroubd the same age?

Back to reading.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Is it that THE MEDIA and GOVERNMENT are in on it??

Or is it that specific PARTS of the government and media are in on it???

It's not hard to imagine this or that person being bought and paid for, but is there a massive interconnected conspiracy they are all knowingly a part of???

See I don't think so...

Why would you ever allow the true "the government obviously lies to you" stories to air if you control it all????

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there is rampant corruption in most the question is are they all in on it togather.. or are they copeteing factions of corruption???

Imho if you watch the way things go..

The government tells the media something..

The media trusts them and airs it..

Then the "truth" or parts of the truth come out and we hear that too..

To me that means that the government is still required to dupe the media as well.do to access they don't have to try real hard, but the gov obviously doesn't have a rubber stamp to lie and the media will cover it up either.. .

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It's not hard to imagine this or that person being bought and paid for, but is there a massive interconnected conspiracy they are all knowingly a part of???

See I don't think so...

Why would you ever allow the true "the government obviously lies to you" stories to air if you control it all????

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there is rampant corruption in most the question is are they all in on it togather.. or are they copeteing factions of corruption???

To me that means that the government is still required to dupe the media as well.do to access they don't have to try real hard, but the gov obviously doesn't have a rubber stamp to lie and the media will cover it up either.. .

You are right. I agree with you that all of the media and the government are not in on it. Jimmy the Mayor and Johnny with Sports are not really involved in this. It is the leaders that are in on it. The one's who have the most power in these companies. Whenever leaders are let in on it and decide to go against the status quo they are taken care of.(JFK, Princess Diana). Don't forget that the biggest fear that people with power have is of losing their power.

I think the way that it works is that there are people who own the media who also fund political parties.These are the people that are at the bilderberg meetings. These media owners then hire a news director to spin the news in the direction of their own political views. This is how you get obviously biased news like Fox News etc. Then, the politician uses the Funder's views in their campaign because they just received a bunch of their money. Now, I'm not sure 100% on this at all so please, anyone, feel free to correct me on this.

It doesn't matter if those "See the government lies to you" stories air because nothing happens when they do. And anytime people actually try to do something about it, things get easily stamped out. It is easy for the powers that be to stamp out any dissidence. Twitter for example. #Pizzagate was trending on twitter before any news agencies even mentioned it. People were noticing something F&#(ed up and were P*$$3d about it. Twitter quickly removed that hashtag from the trending list before News agencies were even able to report it. The same thing happened when #dropouthilary was temporarily trending worldwide from republicans and desperate Bernie Sanders Supporters. The Government could easily say that they killed 200 civilians with a bomb and no one would give a damn. In fact, they just did that a few weeks ago in Mosul. No one gave a damn. That is why I think that those "see the government lies to you" stories are allowed to air.

Also, since you asked me earlier I am 25. But that's pretty cool how zeitgeist both inspired us to look at the world from a different point of view. I'm always looking for the truth Dude.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

See I don't think so...

You are right. I agree with you that all of the media and the government are not in on it. Jimmy the Mayor and Johnny with Sports are not really involved in this. It is the leaders that are in on it. The one's who have the most power in these companies. Whenever leaders are let in on it and decide to go against the status quo they are taken care of.(JFK, Princess Diana). Don't forget that the biggest fear that people with power have is of losing their power.

I think the way that it works is that there are people who own the media who also fund political parties.These are the people that are at the bilderberg meetings. These media owners then hire a news director to spin the news in the direction of their own political views. This is how you get obviously biased news like Fox News etc. Then, the politician uses the Funder's views in their campaign because they just received a bunch of their money. Now, I'm not sure 100% on this at all so please, anyone, feel free to correct me on this.

It doesn't matter if those "See the government lies to you" stories air because nothing happens when they do. And anytime people actually try to do something about it, things get easily stamped out. It is easy for the powers that be to stamp out any dissidence. Twitter for example. #Pizzagate was trending on twitter before any news agencies even mentioned it. People were noticing something F&#(ed up and were P*$$3d about it. Twitter quickly removed that hashtag from the trending list before News agencies were even able to report it. The same thing happened when #dropouthilary was temporarily trending worldwide from republicans and desperate Bernie Sanders Supporters. The Government could easily say that they killed 200 civilians with a bomb and no one would give a damn. In fact, they just did that a few weeks ago in Mosul. No one gave a damn. That is why I think that those "see the government lies to you" stories are allowed to air.

Also, since you asked me earlier I am 25. But that's pretty cool how zeitgeist both inspired us to look at the world from a different point of view. I'm always looking for the truth Dude.

Same here.

It's nice to know zeitgeist is still inspiring people a decade later!!

It's not the corruption or conspiracy that I doubt.. it's the connections I don't buy..

Which is why I am soooo disgusted by fox/conservative propaganda..

It's not that I have only liberal views..

It's that the thought that " all the media, scientists, gov, unions, teachers, professors, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad..". Is just so patently ridiculous that I am disgusted by the whole concept.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

See I don't think so...

Same here.

It's nice to know zeitgeist is still inspiring people a decade later!!

It's not the corruption or conspiracy that I doubt.. it's the connections I don't buy..

Which is why I am soooo disgusted by fox/conservative propaganda..

It's not that I have only liberal views..

It's that the thought that " all the media, scientists, gov, unions, teachers, professors, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad..". Is just so patently ridiculous that I am disgusted by the whole concept.

If the illuminati is real than it doesn't need to have real, personal connections to Sally The Kindergarten Teacher, and Joe Union Rep 8301. They wouldn't need that. All they would need are higher ups in the military, in the government and in the media. Those are all the connections that would be necessary. ETA Maybe Hollywood too? What connections do you think they would need to succeed? ETAA Yes I almost forgot about the Bankers too.

edit on 21-4-2017 by SwoopOpolous because: added thought + Question

edit on 21-4-2017 by SwoopOpolous because: forgot about bankers

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Bilderbergers don't exist? No gladio? That's a relief...

No, bilderbergs could very well exist, but they don't run the government, media and science... they are still required to fool at least 2 out of the 3.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND

You're not from around here are ya boy.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Peeple

Bilderbergers don't exist? No gladio? That's a relief...

No, bilderbergs could very well exist, but they don't run the government, media and science... they are still required to fool at least 2 out of the 3.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND

You're not from around here are ya boy.

Not from the same place as you if you believe all of the Alex Jones type nonsense...

I love those who provide no counter point and then some how feel like they "nailed it!"

Lmao

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Have you ever actually looked into the wealth of international banking corporations? They have huge tentacles reaching all over the planet. You hear about the richest people list but unless you look for the info, you rarely get told about the richest corporations and all their side investments. The amount of money being generated by these guys is unfathomable.

Once you realise this you will start to understand that it isn't about wealth. It's about power and control. Money is nothing to these people.

WAKE UP JOSH!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Good luck.

Corporations are people too.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SwoopOpolous

I only think that works if everyone below the elitess are robots.. people are smart, mosey and curious.. they start asking questions and put 2 and 2 togather..

First off I think we should define illuminati....

I'm not doubting secret societies and corrupt inner circles....

I doubt there is ONLY ONE....

One group who sectretly run the whole worlds gov, media and science.

I think it is far more likely to be THOUSANDS of little societies and such all competeing for there cut.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Those who refuse to believe there is something else...something bigger, nefarious, secretive controlling the world...is one of those controlled.

One simple point...no matter who's in the Presidency, Prime Minister, Director etc...for hundreds of years...there are those who remain rich, and will...no matter who is charge or power...because they move in circles that have a greater and non-changing effect on $$$, business and World affairs.

No matter who we think for the moment are heads of state or governments.*

*PS I don't mean to refute anything youve stated. Nice job

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Those who refuse to believe there is something else...something bigger, nefarious, secretive controlling the world...is one of those controlled.

One simple point...no matter who's in the Presidency, Prime Minister, Director etc...for hundreds of years...there are those who remain rich, and will...no matter who is charge or power...because they move in circles that have a greater and non-changing effect on $$$, business and World affairs.

No matter who we think for the moment are heads of state or governments.*

*PS I don't mean to refute anything youve stated. Nice job

I don't disagree but don't se how it applies lol..

I think people make the mistake of lumping "the government " into one big group, like they don't die and different people take over..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Don't forget, they're super, super secret but they send messages to each other in cartoons (i.e. The Simpsons ) and other media for the world to see for some reason.

Although I will admit conspiracies like this are really fun to read. I equate it to "The weekly world news". I loved that paper, I believed precisely 0% of it, but it was fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join