It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And if everyone else in my life have anything to do with it, you never will. lol

My boys are so adament that I not post pic's of me or our home.

Very protective children. Hahahaha...

Oh well, I had some input in there upbringing.

Some day's I regret that. lol..
edit on 8-5-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

We will be having a Kohls nearby come Autumn.

I have often found brand new or barely worn clothes at second hand stores for a song!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You could always send me a PM. I promise not to share it!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

you can.

Until last fall when I found those tops un-expectedly, I never looked for clothes.

We have an aging population up here, so I kinda get an eerie feeling about clothes.

But who know's, I got a Kitchen-aid stand blender from a woman who loved to cook.

I have spirits on my mind lately.

When ATS starts to act up, I think about past members letting us know they are with us.

Is that too creepy thinking? I kinda think of it as kinda cool. They are with us.....
edit on 9-5-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I think it's cool too! I swear I have had signs from Dad. OH...have to run over to facebook a minute and find something to post. Today is the ten year Anniversary of his death. Can't forget Dad!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

See ya later.

I should be in bed by now. But I'm trying to get all my stuff done, so I can go play tomorrow.

Good Nite to the Shed and and all it's beautiful people.

May you all be sleeping well.

Snuggle, Snuggle.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Sweet dreams kitty Kat!

Just posted this at facebook for my Dad. Ten years since he's been gone.

Adding a pretty pic here for him. It reminds me of one of the vacation spots I went with him and Mom many times.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good morning people!

*cracks knuckles*

Are we all ship shape and Bristol fashioned?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JinMI
I'm good kiddo! Maybe a wee bit depressed after seeing a pic of myself next to my model of a Niece. LOL! Kidding. As long as my soul is beautiful, I'm good.

(((hugs))) Night!
You ARE beautiful inside and out.
For everyone

I'm fortunate we are friends.

Thank you!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Perhaps not first class tip top shape yet but, getting there.
Today is my Monday for 'real' work as I worked on a side job all weekend.
Just a few more cups of coffee and I should be at least bouncing off of the walls so...
Hope all is well in everyone's world today and sunny!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Well, tis a slow day for work, but I can find something to divert myself, no doubt! If you are going to drink a lot of coffee, might I advise the application of some retaining straps, rope, or some manner of harness, to ensure you do not bounce too far?
edit on 9-5-2017 by TrueBrit because: bloody keyboard is getting on my nerves!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Good morning Chirp! Got that bounce in your step yet? That was beautiful and so true what you left for Night!

Good morning TB! How are you? Other than slow, which sucks.

OK, just had to share. Last night was Paul’s last night of work before his surgery. When he went out to get in his truck this morning his co-workers had left a sign on the back of his truck. They were hoping he wouldn’t see it…..LOL

edit on 5/9/2017 by Martin75 because: OK, someone got a little picture happy. Hahaha

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I am well enough Martin75.

Because it has been slow the last little while, I have been concentrating on little projects instead. One of them is modifications to my battle jacket. I will probably get some photographs up today, because I think what I have done with it is pretty cool, so keep an eye out for that later!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Very cool, I look forward to seeing it!

OK, nerd alert! Have you seen a ScottEVest? I am not comparing your battle jacket to a ScottEVest, it just made me think of it. But I want one. How cool are these things? I think you could carry everything!

Click for a larger pic

edit on 5/9/2017 by Martin75 because: Added

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

That looks REALLY cool!

:O

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh Sweetie, my payers go out to you and Paul. I can imagine the stress now that you are so close, it suddenly becomes real and not an imagined event in the future.

You, true to yourself always try to remain up beat, but here are some grand hugs coming your way for when you need them

originally posted by: Martin75
OK, just had to share. Last night was Paul’s last night of work before his surgery.

Congrats on your tests Hon, I would have loved to take the food science test. I like tests. The failures tell me where I need to study harder.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello Chirp. Whilst Pinterest surfing yesterday (one of my addictions)....

....I found this and my first thought was "Chirp"
I hope you are well and thriving dear.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, tis a slow day for work, but I can find something to divert myself, no doubt! If you are going to drink a lot of coffee, might I advise the application of some retaining straps, rope, or some manner of harness, to ensure you do not bounce too far?

5 point restraints may be in order by the end of the day!

Just kidding really, I've seen those in action too many times. Not fun!
Diversions are sometimes necessary!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
WIS! You always have such wise words to share! [[[HUGS]]]
We are coming at this with nothing but positive thoughts. I have never been overly religious but I think in times like these you can't help but look to God. It's strange how he knocks on your door sometimes. I truly believe that it is His hand that has guided us to this point.

Let me explain:
Paul was born with a hole in his heart. This is something that has been monitored all of his life and he knew that one day he would be facing a surgery. (He was born with same thing as Jimmy Kimble's son but without blockage - which means they delay the surgery to adulthood). When we first got together I kinda stepped in a and asked why he wasn't being followed by a cardiologist. Fast forward about 7 years. We now have a cardiologist and go once a year to get checked. His cardiologist is a wonderful man and just loves Paul to death...they are both runners so hit it off right off the bat. The doctor said that his numbers were jumping so he would move the appointments to 6 months. At his last appointment we were actually starting to question his doctors (never question the doctors they went to med school, I didn't)
If you look at his past reports his numbers jump....jump...jump....and then start to crawl. They almost came to a stop as far as changing goes. Fast forward again.....This January WVU opened up a brand new Heart & Vascular Surgical Center. They brought in our doctor (one of the TOP heart surgeons in the world!) and Paul's latest numbers. His numbers jumped from 34 to 44 (we were hardly see a number change before). Because the doctor has just arrived he isn't busy and they are able to quickly set up Paul with an appointment.
Paul now has the opportunity to have a surgery that is only offered in about 5 hospitals in the world (his doctor is traveling the world teaching this technique around the world).

And this is why I believe that God has guided us throughout this journey.

edit on 5/9/2017 by Martin75 because: fixed grammer

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Martin thank you for the explanation, very interesting and intimidating.

And a Jolly Good Morning to You ALL
Martin, speaking of Gods presence in our lives. The older I get the more certain I am of a Devine presence even though my life is far from simple. This realization provides comfort, courage and an unyielding joy of all the little miracles life is made of. Not all happy but joy filled and always ready to twist a situation towards a laugh.
A conviction that life must be lived, grasping all the pinnacles and valleys.
WHOOSH

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join