It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOL! I'm ready to go. I can barely type I'm so sleepy. See you tomorrow. Actually, I'll see you later today.

Sweet dreams Blue!

Sweet dreams Sheddites!

edit on 10-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Goodnight and sweet dreams my friend.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Shipshape and Bristol fashioned is a term which is of British Naval origin. Bristol features one of the most historically busy and well regarded sea ports in the country, and back in the days of yore, the phrase "Shipshape and Bristol fashion" was used to describe a ship whose structural integrity was in the highest good order, and whose cargo was securely stowed and ready to go. Basically, a first rate ship, whose crew are doing a first rate job of keeping it that way!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We are headed to WVU for Paul's final consult. Just wanted to swing by and wish everyone a wonderful day!
🦄

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
May your heart rest in loving hands.

a reply to: Martin75
]]]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[[

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

ahhh, there's skills in there!

I hope he thoroughly enjoyed his BIRTHDAY!
(He will drive you CRAZY with the drums.... trust me!)

***tap tap*** flitpoof!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I wish I could post video of the moving walls they are too neat!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

Martin, is the actual surgery today?

Night, ummm... I have taken a vow to not die my hair. After seeing you picture, and thinking you were more my age, even though I knew you weren't? May have to rethink my choice! You are beautiful!

Ended up having to go to headquarters of the new owners yesterday.
Ever walked into something, and wanted to go screaming from the room? Yeah, that was me. They fired the accounting lady, and wanted me to try to figure out her mess.

Unfortunately, it looks like I will be going back down Monday, and maybe staying the night. ICK. But at least a free night in a hotel, with no pets, no hubby and no chores. I think I will survive that! LOL

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

No today is last consult and preop. Surgery is May 25th.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
True, being in New England here in the States, we have many places named after places in England. Bristol, a seaside town is one of them. Thanks for the explanation!

Jess, moving walls? Wow! How awesome! Is Paul nervous or taking everything in stride? Our thoughts are with you guys of course. It will be nice to have this all done and over with and the 25th will come soon enough. He will be in excellent hands.

Hello Wis! Hello Gordi!

chiefsmom, I have no idea how old you are. My Sister stuck with her vow not to color her hair and it's all white. Some people can carry it off. She is 11 years older than me and years ago, people used to ask if I was her daughter. That didn't go over too well with her. It just makes me feel better and perkier and brighter. It's a personal choice. One of my friend's is a blonde and the greys aren't noticeable, but with my dark hair, it is very noticeable. Thank you for your kind words hun!

I will be going out with one of my friends today to do errands and grocery shopping and what-not. Much love to everyone!

edit on 10-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone!

I've been MIA since Friday - really busy schedule last couple of days. And, I waded into the swamp that is the Planned Parenthood thread and needed to take a break. Such a difficult discussion, that is. BUT, not for the Shed - so that's all I will say about that.

I have had some time to get some writing in and cranked out a whole bunch of cool stuff for Falling - I had about 3 full hours to myself, just me and my story. So I got some great stuff written.

Night, Kat - the discussion of hair color is funny. I have more gray hair than my father - it's just a small amount of salt to mostly pepper right now. But I understand my mother was pretty much white by age 50. I'm OK going gray, but if the hairline starts to recede the whole thing is getting either shaved, or trimmed down to stubble. I'm fine with looking like Mr. Clean. Not fine with looking like George Costanza.

Anyway, I should be posting a new episode of Falling soon for those following the story. Here's a fun thing for the Shed. This pic is taken from the navigation pane of my source document. These are essentially chapter titles. Note some of them have "[*INC*]" in front of them - that's my indication to myself that the scene is incomplete (as if you all couldn't figure that out, LOL). I circled the next one to be posted.

OF course, some of the full titles might be revealing so I've only included half of each title.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm almost fifty. And with straw colored hair, the greys stand out pretty good! I knew your age, which, in that pic, you look nowhere near!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hey Night Star!

I just published a new thread about a modification to... my threads!
Its taken a couple of days to actually get around to writing that thread, which in and of itself is VERY annoying, but its done now! Now, ONWARD TO THE NEXT THING!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I've a busy day today and things are getting worse with my dad.

Jacy should be back with us anytime now as she just got back online after losing internet for 4 days

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hang in there, Blue Dude. Thanks for the info about Jacy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok, it's been a few days, but I've posted a new episode of Falling. As always you can use the link in my signature to go to the beginning of the story thread, or follow this link to go to the newest episode:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - A Few Small Vials

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
True and Blue, I'll get to your threads later. I need to lie down I'm so tired.

Chiefsmom thank you for your kind words once again!

Blue, I think your Dad needs to be on meds or something. Stand your ground. You need to heal and be careful of that heart of yours! Thank you for the info on Jacy, I was worried.

Jess, I'm looking a pic, but not sure what it means. A stadium for something. Is there a special event coming up?

Ok, need to rest. Be back later.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Sorry, I swear there was text when I posted it. Lol

That's a picture of the WVU football stadium taken from the hospital's cafeteria.

All of Paul's pre-op was great. So now 2 week countdown to the surgery.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good luck and I hope he does really well. The op is relatively standard now so it should be plain sailing through. How old is he now?

P

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join