It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
With enough coffee I can actually carry on a conversation. There are two kids of people: Those who wait until I've had coffee before starting a conversation with me and those who are wrong.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Heya Skid

It is so nice to see you, how are the girls? How are you?
a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Howdy. This are fine. The girls are doing great. They're shedding now so it's been a bit furry around here. Seems like I clean hair up several times a day lol. Work is good. They're going to be putting barrels out soon for locker clean outs. I hope the elevator keeps working for that. Otherwise I'm going to have to cart stuff down the stairs somehow. It broke last week and I had to help carry one of the wheelchair bound kids down the steps. Taking trash out was horrible. Also, school is out soon. I'm not sure what I'll be doing.

How are you?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So will you still get to work over the summer? I sure hope so!
It must be great work to get to work with the kids.
So good to see things going positively for you Skid!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Are we all ship shape and Bristol fashioned?

Hello True! What on earth is Bristol fashioned?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Chirp, thank you! Love those mems!

Thank you too Jess! Your husband seems to have an awesome Doctor! Do keep us posted on his surgery!

Hello Wis and Skid!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Leaving soon to go out with my Sister. Love and hugs to everyone!

Me when I see a spider...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
NS you now have my office mates giving me funny looks. I LOL when I saw that pic, I mean I actually LOLed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Waiting for my Sister to call. Starving! Glad to make you laugh, it makes for a more interesting work day!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah. They're redoing classrooms so we have to empty them and put all the stuff into a trailer. Also there's landscaping to do.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!

I'm just doing a drive-by, zooming into the kitchens and yoinking a pint of coffee from the counter-top, waving here, waving there, tapping on Gordi's shoulder before zooming the other way, who did that!? NO ONE KNOWS!!

It's my son's 4th birthday today. And I just wanted to share this teeny video I made of him this morning, with his new, and thoroughly enjoyed kids drum kit!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Saw the cardiologist today. He was the down to business type of older dr. According to him my heart is doing better than it was in the ER. He is scheduling me for stress on the treadmill once my insurance approves to get a better look at how my heart is doing.

Having an unpleasant evening because of dad so I will only be here off and on tonight.
edit on 5 9 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OMG, so friggin cute! Looks like he'll have the hang of it in no time! You'll have your little one on drums, Dave on Bass and you'll have to play guitar and sing. LOL! Now that, I want to see a video of! Every time I see that boy, I just want to hug him tight! I'd be the Auntie he runs away from because of too many hugs and kisses. Thank you so much for sharing that! It made my day!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Tell Dad I said to knock it off and behave! Sheesh! Do I have to unleash the dragons or what?

Looks like I will be staying the weekend at my friend Diane's house on Memorial day weekend. She is not far from the ocean. I just have to remember not to burp in her dogs face. I'm not used to dogs and the last time I stayed over there, I was close to the dogs face and burped thinking it would be funny. It was funny alright, we both scared the crap outta of each other. He barked loud and I yelled. My friend and her husband cracked up.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So with the landscaping included, will this be year 'round work, or will you be able to have some months off in the summer?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You can't go away on Memorial Day weekend. You will miss my birthday party.

I'm doing my best to to keep dad in his place without blowing up so we will see.

Today would have been my wedding anniversary too which is bringing me down a bit.
edit on 5 9 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Blue, PM me your actual Birthday.

Today is a sad day for me too being the tenth Anniversary of my Father's death. We can be sad together.

Let's take a dragon ride and forget our cares. Beautiful view of the shedlands from way up high.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

PM is on it's way on a messenger dragon

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Those dragons sure do come in handy!

That would make an awesome avatar!!
edit on 9-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the dragon

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join