It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JinMI

I'm good kiddo! Maybe a wee bit depressed after seeing a pic of myself next to my model of a Niece. LOL! Kidding. As long as my soul is beautiful, I'm good.

Don't be, I'm sure your niece will cherish that photo forever!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A lot of people fake it, but you along with everyone else that hangs out in the shed are all very genuine, which is very rare on the internet.

The spirit of the shed is because of you guys, and I'm just happy to be apart of it.

Keep being you

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes Jiminy, I'm sure she will treasure her pic of her Auntie.

Hunter, Yes, I too love that we are all genuine in here. I could have kept hidden forever allowing folks to think I'm some beauty like my Elf. I'm 59 and this is me and that's how it goes.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Presented for your viewing pleasure, my children, Mr Worm and Miss Paris. It's the only picture I have of them together. I could share another picture of Mr. Worm but Photobucket is not working with me tonight.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Awwww, cute kitties! Can you upload the pics to your computer then share them in here?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The best picture I have of Miss Paris in on my Facebook page but I'm locked out of it. Otherwise I still have it on an old phone of mine and perhaps my other laptop. I'll look for it sometime with week when I have the time.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sorry you are locked out of your facebook account Blue! It takes me forever over there catching up with family and friends and the groups I joined there. So many awesome pics and funny vids and stuff.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sorry you are locked out of your facebook account Blue! It takes me forever over there catching up with family and friends and the groups I joined there. So many awesome pics and funny vids and stuff.

You have family on FB? I thought it was specifically for cat videos and political disinformation.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
According to Facebook I haven't accessed my account in three months so they shut the door on me. I know very well that I have been there in the recent pass. Either they are full of it or someone hacked my account. From what I have read as to the seedy groups that are on Facebook I've decided to not use them anymore.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Jiminy, LOL, yeah they have those too.

Blue, try contacting the site and see if there is anything that can be done.

I like the groups I joined, so many inspiring groups and one's with faeries pics and stuff.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Getting back on Facebook will involve going to the library to fax them a copy of my driver's license as well as correcting the phone number they have for me to allow them to send text code to enter my account. Then... I have the password to deal with. I have it written down but I'm not sure it is the current one.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't want them having my drivers license, not that I have one, but I have an ID. Not sure if they even have my phone number. Nosey buggers aren't they?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I gave them my phone number as another way to make sure others couldn't access my account.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm shopping on e-bay. Uh oh...I might be there all night. Damned place is addicting. LOL
Don't worry, I'm still checking in.

Yesterday I was watching these people being hypnotized and the things they came out were mind blowing. It's one of those things where someone could enjoy it whether true or not. LOL

Not sure what I'll watch later tonight.

So where is a picture of Blue? I keep picturing you as the dude in your avatar. LOL

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Have fun shopping on Ebay. lol
I'll post a picture of myself once Photobucket is back to working for me.

Maybe you can find a book on Ebay on hypnotis to brain wash all of us. lol

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hey ,
Think my ex reported my facebook nick name and I had to show them a copy of my drivers license , edited. Just a pic and a name.
Had to change my name to the real one. .

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Blue, I think our brains are screwed up enough in here, I don't want to make things worse. LOL

Groot!!!!!! How are you tonight?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Facebook can be a pain most of the time and a blessing every once in a while.

Night - If enough of use stick together at the Shed we can make a whole brain again

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Blue, I think our brains are screwed up enough in here, I don't want to make things worse. LOL

Groot!!!!!! How are you tonight?

Doing fine, thank you for asking !

Just chilled with my girl and my dog in this little apartment.

Currently replacing some elevators in Col. Sanders old home, which is now head quarters To Yum Brands, who own KFC,Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Groot

Facebook can be a pain most of the time and a blessing every once in a while.

Night - If enough of use stick together at the Shed we can make a whole brain again

I have had several accounts on facebook, was once part of a group that migrated to facebook when ATS went down a few years ago. Friends with alot of legends on here, past and present.

Kind of integrated my family and friends into one spot. It get's interesting, to say the least.
LOL !

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join