It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

The ones who have passed on were looking down and smiling through out the wedding and the partying afterwards. Where there is love there is spirits that will be with you forever.

I wanted to mention this earlier. What you said, was in essence what was actually said at the wedding. It was to include my Parents who were my Niece's Grandparents and also a Brother of the groom who had passed away as well as others. Very touching and beautiful that you said this Blue! Many tears shed for those who couldn't be there, but we knew deep down that they were there in the only way that they could be. Also her Mother-In-Law is slowly fading away health wise and they wanted to have this wedding while she was able to attend the event.

There was so much love and joy with family and friends and it all turned out so beautifully.

I wanted to post a pic of my older Brother with his daughter the bride, but I don't think he would be too happy about that being on a conspiracy site. LOL My Niece said she didn't care. LOL

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm so happy that all went well like a story book wedding should.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It did! Hey Blue, do have a pics of your cats? I can't remember if you have shared any or not. Damned memory of mine!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'll have to check in photobucket to see if I have any cat pictures to share. Time for bed. Sweet dreams everyone.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am seriously beginning to think that I've slipped into another dimension or something.

It's been DRY where I am for about 10 days or more. (Unprecedented!)
Actually SUNNY with clear blue skies for a solid week now. (I've seen Scottish people throwing rocks at the "Big Yellow Thing in the Sky"!) There are new Sun-worshipping religions springing up all over the place! (The main one here is called "Tapsaff" - if you say it with a broad Scottish accent... you might get it!)
I apparently missed the Jacy-Mason softball interview completely, and then find out that 'Raine did one too???
Where have I been? Did I slip through one of Wizard Carl's Time Portals or something??

Well, that's it! I've had enough..... I'm going to write to... to.... kaelci or Dave and get this sorted out!

DONUT - Hit Me!
COFFEE - Stat!

G out.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Blue!

Gordi, you must be stuck in the real world more than the rest of us. You miss a lot that way. LOL
Enjoy your sunshine and good weather!
edit on 8-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! How is everyone on this Monday morning?
School is out! The summer is here!

I ended up with
3 - A
1 - B
1 - C
The C was in Science of Nutrition and I was so proud of that C. That class kicked my butt! I'm not sure how a lipid will help me reboot my servers but....

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OK, so I have to share. This morning we are testing our disaster recovery. So, at 8am I had to make a phone call declaring a mock disaster, what fun!

Quick background: We have a guy in our department that is 100% Trump. To the point of being a little bit crazy (but all in fun). He still has political signs all over his office....so I decided to play. Hehehehe

I called in to Opsus (our disaster recovery site) and declared a disaster. Hillary Clinton has been made aware of Gary and his undying support of Trump. She is not happy. She feels that Gary may have cost her the winning vote in West Virginia. She has gained access to a personal nuke that can be sent from space (it's a mock disaster I can play if I wanna) and has nuked Gary's office. Unfortunately Gary's office is located directly above my data center, so when she nuked him; she blasted my data center.

Anyway just thought you guys would get a kick outta that.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Good job Jess!

So, the hard part is over?!
You deserve this

That's smoky mtn moonshine BTW!
((HUGS))

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
School is out here in a couple weeks. Then I have to go on 1st. Oh joy.

How did Gary feel about being nuked?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
He's a team player. Went down like a champ. Hahahaha

He got a kick out of it. Actually the thought that he had made enough noise for Hillary to know who he was was enough to excite him. Hahahaha

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I forgot to say that I bumped into Syxpak (Mike) on FB and he asked me to say hello to everyone.

So, HELLO! from Syx.
G

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Late good morning all!
It's Monday! Yea! (Weird, but Wed-thru Fri. have been the crappy days at work lately, plus, I didn't have to drive to headquarters of the new owners today.. 1 & 1/2 hours away)

Looks like a few of you had a great weekend. Night, beautiful picture.

CODY!! Sorry I missed you! **Waves madly** How is you beautiful other half?

Martin, Great job with school. No classes over the summer?

Hope everyone here and lurking has a wonderful day.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Jess, Your mock disaster made me laugh. Good thing Gary has a good sense of humor. LOL

Chirp, hello lovely lady!

Skid, OMG, is that really you?
Nice to see you, it's been a while! How are Mom and the girls doing?

Gordi, I already mentioned to everyone that Syx said hello to us. What the hell are you drinking these days anyway? You missed the sheddite's interviews and my message from Syx. Step away from the pixie drinks!

chiefsmom, thank you! The wedding was awesome! Hope you are having a great day!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
...Gordi, I already mentioned to everyone that Syx said hello to us...

I wasn't actually a part of your conversation with Syx 'Raine...

I spoke to him separately yesterday in PM's on FB and he asked me specifically to say hello here.... so.... I'm just doing what he asked me to do.
No drink involved at all! (At MY end... although by all accounts.... I may have been the only sober one??
)
G

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ha! He told me to tell everyone here too and I did. I guess he wanted to make sure everyone knew he missed them and wanted to say hello. LOL

More wedding pics...

My older Brother and his lovely Daughter!

My two Nieces.

My Niece and her best friend's two Daughters.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Be back in a bit folks!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I'm in recovery mod after an appointment with my reg MD and a trip to the grocery store.
According to my dr. everything is working ok. Tomorrow I see a cardiologist.

The bad news is I got a call from my oldest step-daughter. She had cervical cancer and is halfway through her chemo treatments.

On the good news side, my kitties have a new scratching box with cat nip in it as well as a few toys.
edit on 5 8 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: Because I'm tired and can't type today.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow Blue! Sorry to hear about your oldest Daughter having cancer, but it is being treated and she is half way through the ordeal. Glad the kitties have a new scratching box and toys.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Night thank you for sharing the pictures. OMGosh they are beautiful!!!!! I'm so glad you had good weather. You have such a beautiful family!!!!! OK just got logged in...sorry pictures caught my attention. I will get caught up now

As long as I don't get distracted again, LOL.

Hey, Squirrel! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join