It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Same here a lot of times I'll be on and lurking but just not seeing any place to chime in.

I'm glad you made it through that heart surgery!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I have a purple squishy cushion?
or an old squeaky Dog Toy to distract him!!

PS - haha... I just read that Jacy posted warm & fuzzy stuff about seeing you online too!!!! (GREAT MINDS Jacy! or..... nah! LOL)

Umm...MY mind is great...yours offered a purple squishy cushion and squeaky dog toy!!
Squishy and Squeaky...sounds like a team to me, rofl...

jacy

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Same here a lot of times I'll be on and lurking but just not seeing any place to chime in.

Oh Lucid, you're family!

You don't need to wait for the right time to chime in, you just bust in and start talking, lol.
(it works for Gordi...hahaha...)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ah, I phrased that wrong, I didn't mean I'll have something to say but not, but rather I'll be here watching but won't have anything To say.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Ah, I phrased that wrong, I didn't mean I'll have something to say but not, but rather I'll be here watching but won't have anything To say.

You're talking to the girl who enters asking Night Star if she "comes here often"...hahaha...!!!

We all say plenty if somebody needs some love, but often a lot of what we say is just chit-chat. All I meant was that if you're lurking and want to jump in with 'nothing to say', jump in anyways!

You see? THIS is why I throw donuts in the bushes!!
To bribe lurkers to come in and talk to me!!

You can help me pester Gordi, that's always good for a laugh.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Okay. I know what to do.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello Shedizens.

Shep's having a rough day, but I'm here. Looks like it was quite the weekend for everyone.

Gordi - tragic story over the weekend. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Jess - still here & prayin'. I know things will go well.

Night - I hope your weekend pain has calmed down a bit.

ETA: and to the rest of you, HULLO!
edit on 5-30-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Er, forgot part of it....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I have nothing to say right now, but just found a pic of a donut and a unicorn together. It seemed Shed-worthy, lol.

(No, Night Star...I did not touch the pixie dust. Much.)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So THAT's how donuts get their sprinkles...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Paul's surgery is over. He rocked it! They used the mechanical valve. They said Paul had severe calcium but the his valve is now 3 times the size. Just waiting to see him now.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

So THAT's how donuts get their sprinkles...

It's genius, doncha think?

You were missed! (and you have a private message) (well likely more than one, but definitely one)

Ugh, no more coffee jacy, you're babbling!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Paul's surgery is over. He rocked it! They used the mechanical valve. They said Paul had severe calcium but the his valve is now 3 times the size. Just waiting to see him now.

Yay!! and *hugs*

Sooo happy to read that he's out of surgery and doing well!!!!

*doing a little happy dance, but it's okay because my camera is covered with a Band-Aid*

And the entire Shed heaves a huge sigh of relief.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

YAY! Good news!

*Shep dances a jig*

OK, who am I kidding?

*Shep raises a stein*

link   
the young man pauses to wipe the stinging sweat out of his eyes as he heaved for breath and clings to the rock face. He pulls a water bottle out and drains it before tucking it back in his pack and resuming his grueling ascent.

His journey had started earlier that morning when he had seen the Sheddizens chitchatting away, and he had had no words to say. His voice wasn't made for idleness, words only sprung through him when they meant something. However he had seen a different kind of beauty in the idlechatter and had sought a way to gain the power of gab.

At first no one would tell him anything, only look at him with dark glanced and scurry off. But he had found a wizened old dragon,twisted and decrepit with age,
who in exchange for being spared to ld the young man where he could find the mountain of legend, smalltalk mountain. The peak was said to house a medallion which when worn, would release the wearer to say whatever crossed his mind.

But when he reached the top, he sank to his knees, because there was noedallion. He stared at the hollow where once it had rested and spoke, idly

"I wonder where it went?"

Aha! Up in a flash, ha had discovered it after all! It may just be that the shed has something coming....

link   
LOL! You guys...no wonder I love you all!

Lucid, like Jacy said, just jump in any time!

Gail, big hug for you and Tom and Troll too! I think many of us here know what it's like to be highly stressed over money concerns. Much love and many prayers for you guys!

Hello everyone!!!!! Hugs!

link   

Just one. Replied to you, Lady Jane.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Seems I missed some posts in here. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Love it, you replied in a story!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

....You can help me pester Gordi, that's always good for a laugh.

True story that!

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

...Gordi - tragic story over the weekend. My thoughts & prayers are with you...

Yeah, It sure was.
Thanks Shep.

Knew It!
Brilliant.

[[[[[Jessie]]]]]
Gx

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the pixies are putting their magic dust in Paul's IV or if they let Jess have a bed next to him with a coffee pixie spiked IV. Hey we could have a party at the hospital. We could all turn invisible. Then again Jess would have to explain who she is talking to and why she is having so much fun. Paul's nurses would freak out thinking they gave Paul some meds they shouldn't have.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join