It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Evanescence​ is a good band. Metallica too of course. I must admit(prepares to be hit by various flying objects) I have never actually seen I Love Lucy before, but that clip was funny.

O
M
G!!!

Martin! I'm glad you guys are okay after all I don't know how I missed that this whole time!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Timely

Waves at Dave!

Is the music too loud in here?

G'day Night !

Sorry can't hear you. The music's too loud !

😎

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

I love you too Sweet Peas.
You had heart surgery at three???
Some one had the precious heart of yours in their hands.
We are so blessed to have you among us, it is like a little miracle, thinking what could have been "the other option".

We would never have known your gentle spirit, your courage. (Latin Cor/Heart)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lucid, The show was funny as hell. The things Lucy got herself into was a riot!
Evanessence has some powerful and deeply emotional tunes.

DAVE, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

GAH! You snuck up on me like Syx used to do!
Evening Wis!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh Thank God, I am so happy Martin.

Big hugs to you. I can not imagine what waiting idly must have been like.
a reply to: Martin75
Now you get some rest before he leaves hospital because you will have your hands full later. Promise?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

She promises. She said she was going to get rest in a PM earlier.

So, did ya bring your wolf pack with you tonight? I love watching them run wild and free throughout the Kingdom.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey Sugar Elf. I am thrilled to hear how Paul is and I have rested all day and feel much better.

I went for a walk and collected tons of ticks on the dogs, it was horrible. I treated them before we came back in.
It was the worst I have ever seen and just from a ten minute walk down a side road, no woods or brush. I powdered diatomaceous earth on them, after brushing of maybe fifty critters, and all over the house. They where in layers on my beagle.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why are you shouting?
The music has stopped ...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wis OMG I would be freaking out!!!!!!! They said this year would be a very bad one for ticks. I'm scratching just thinking about it.

Dave, Oh yeah, the music stopped. Well, in the shed, but I have my headphones on and am still listening to music. I'm just being nice and not spamming the shed with more vids.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Wow that's pretty crazy! I don't like any critter even remotely related to spiders! Ticks, crabs, scorpions... Crabs just freak me out the way they walk sideways like they do, gives me the jeebies. Spiders scare me, ticks are nasty and mean, and scorpions, well

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Hate spiders! Scary! Crabs are ok, hate ticks and fleas and mosquitos! Love lizards and I like snakes too and frogs.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Oh yeah fleas and mosquitoes are nasty too!! Ticks and fleas and spiders, oh my! What about scorpions?
"Yeah, look at my claws, look at my claws... TAIL!"

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

HA! Nope, don't like scorpions, only the band.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Listening now I don't think I've heard of them before.

I like it! My phone is so slow though XD
edit on 30-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Oh no, does that mean your phone needs to be charged and I will be alone in the shed?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No, it just means it takes 15 minutes for me to watch a five minute video.

Don't worry I'm here with you!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hello, I am upside down or is it you?

Sorry about mentioning the ....things I can't mention with out throwing people into hysteria.
I don't like them either, the things I can't mention.
It reminds me of "He whom we do not speak of" Was that Voldemort? Ups I did it. Now we are in trouble.
Good Night Shedlings.
Sweet dreams.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ohhh. When you called me called me luke and then said ups lucid I was like, huh? Lol. Goodnight, I hope your dreams envelop you in a soft and warm embrace and place you in a magical peace that will fill you tomorrow and leave you free of pain!

I like saying goodnight, I don't like going goodnight for some reason lol.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Headed to bed my beautiful wonderful friends! I cannot thank you enough for all of the love, support, personal stories and laughs.
They already have Paul setting up in a chair! He is such a superman 🥇 Right now he is upset that they couldn't use his tissue but he doesn't realize how lucky he is to be here right now.
The dr said that the calcium build-up from his aortic valve was so bad it had formed a stalagtite (sp?) That was pushing his mitral valve and forming another callous keeping it from functioning properly. He replaced Paul's aortic valve with an On-X mechanical valve and repaired the damage to his mitral valve. His aortic valve has gone from the size of maybe the end of your pinky to a valve that expands the size of a quarter! The pictures showing the difference is AMAZING!!!
[[[HUGS & LOVE]]]

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join