It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

So there is nothing at all I can do about this?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388

So there is nothing at all I can do about this?

You can contact a researcher and try to dig into your buried memories to see what's been happening to you and your family.

Or you could also get some evidence and demand with it to the US Government, because they're allowing external forces to penetrate the air space and 'experiment' without people's consent. This is a serious issue and should be treated like that. Sadly, getting physical evidence from an abduction scenario is virtually impossible because the aliens are in complete control.

You had a chance with the blood trail. It's a pitty it was all lost.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

and earlier u said the us government knows exactly what is happening to us. What do u mean

There are theories that there was a treaty made between the "white tall greys " and the US government ....we swapped getting their advanced technology for allowing them to do experiments on humans and abductions......if that's true ? I don't know ...it was supposed to happen with president Eisenhower .....and also the nazis made a treaty too......personally I think it's a tall tale, but there are many people who believe that those agreements were made. ...especially when you throw in Roswell .

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

I would suggest therapy, it may help finding and processing the moment of stress that turned into an avalanche of anxiety.
Meditation. Practice asserting a sense of self that takes you from victim to controller of your life.
All this will take time. No quick fix.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

and earlier u said the us government knows exactly what is happening to us. What do u mean

There are theories that there was a treaty made between the "white tall greys " and the US government ....we swapped getting their advanced technology for allowing them to do experiments on humans and abductions......if that's true ? I don't know ...it was supposed to happen with president Eisenhower .....and also the nazis made a treaty too......personally I think it's a tall tale, but there are many people who believe that those agreements were made. ...especially when you throw in Roswell .

Honetsly, I don't really give any importance to any of that. It's a matter of common sense. You don't have the most powerful military force in the world being ignorant about their own citizens getting abducted by advanced ET species without knowing it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have no desire to prove anything to anyone. I don't wanna be labeled a crazy person. I do not want to compromise my credentials or reputation. I just want legitimate information on what I'm dealing with or a solution to the problem. But evidently there nothing I can do. I do have some pictures from a trail camera that show some strange images. I'm trying to get them to someone on here privately. I really do not want to be made a case of or want notoriety. It seems like it's pointless to even go any further if there is nothing I can do. I do believe in god but i tend to believe in things I can see taste touch or smell. I believe in god but I also see that there r a ki of bad things that happen to good people. Seems there r evil in people that god chooses not to intervene. I also believe we r in charge of our own fate to an extent. I do believe in god but I really don't know if prayer is the answer to my questions. I could be wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I have no desire to prove anything to anyone. I don't wanna be labeled a crazy person. I do not want to compromise my credentials or reputation. I just want legitimate information on what I'm dealing with or a solution to the problem. But evidently there nothing I can do. I do have some pictures from a trail camera that show some strange images. I'm trying to get them to someone on here privately. I really do not want to be made a case of or want notoriety. It seems like it's pointless to even go any further if there is nothing I can do. I do believe in god but i tend to believe in things I can see taste touch or smell. I believe in god but I also see that there r a ki of bad things that happen to good people. Seems there r evil in people that god chooses not to intervene. I also believe we r in charge of our own fate to an extent. I do believe in god but I really don't know if prayer is the answer to my questions. I could be wrong

I already told you what you could do afterwards. Most likely what you remember of your experiences is just a tiny part, because the 'captors' know very well how to bury the memories. These researchers are professional and won't divulgue your personal information in any way.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I agree... there is not much good help to come from the opinions of others in this case... sorry. The tough part, is that your mind is the only source of processing due to your sole witness account. It's not in fair measure for another influence to provide anything but invalid opinion.

Having quite a few unexplained events occur in front of my mind's presence, I've learned to feel calm through such events by a deep down feeling that a non physical entity can not alter my physical energy. Debate/communication can occur through non physical entities, but physical harm can not.

Events of physical affect occurring through influenced energy sourcing are possible though... meaning decision paths can be altered. With a strong will power and use of your most powerful tool, you can learn to clearly channel all influences, yet choose when and where to attach yourself to the positive energies that provide a comforting & home feeling.

Best wishes to your future channeling experiences... conduits often struggle with the negative influences of it, but the abilities alone reveal quite the opposite, positive experiences to be possible equally.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just for general information, FWIW:

Mental Struggle: Block their mind control

Physical Struggle: Fight back

Righteous Anger: Summon your inviolate rights

Protective Rage: Guard your loved ones

Support from Family Members: Seek strength in numbers

Intuition: Sense them coming

Metaphysical Methods: Create a personal shield

Appeal to Spiritual Personages: Get help from on high

Repellents: Use time-tested fend-off substances

Surely one or two on that list might help.

Ann Druffel - VIctim Mentality in Abductees:
An Unacceptable Concept

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

If anyone can offer any help or legitimate information I would be grateful. I have a lot of questions. And I am now completely obsessed with finding out what is goin on and what I am dealing with. I honestly feel like there is more happening than what I know about I kept silent for almost 6 years and recently similar occurrences are happening again.

I'm not surprised. The abduction phenomenon repeats itself over and over. You're most likely an abductee and they will keep coming for you because it's the way it works. Obviously, you're forced to forget about such encounters and the only way to unlock them with time and patience is using some relaxation techniques. If you really want to know what happened to you, contact ab abduction researcher like David Jacobs. You can find him here: www.ufoabduction.com

Here is a video interview with David Jacobs. There are many more on You Tube:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hi jason,

Ive been following the topic so far and im sorry for your traumatic experiences.
I don't think it right for JackHill to be so adamant there is nothing you can do. It is fair that his opinion is based off the details you have given, but he does not know what is happening to you, it is a guess, it doesn't mean he is correct.
Certainly take his information and apply it to your situation where appropriate though!

Unfortunately i cannot offer any assistance in possible solutions to your situation.

I can say though, try to be calm and peaceful and not to stress about the past situation, certainly not until another arises. It is wasted energy and has no positive result. Easier said than done i am sure.

Best of luck sir, i hope for your safety.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There's no need to feel like a victim in these situations. That's 99.9% of what the phenomena WANTS. It wants your fear, your hopelessness, your COOPERATION.

Jason's first reaction was the appropriate one. Thing threatening me and my family repeatedly?

BAM. Center of mass. If nothing else, that is a message that screams "I am NOT a victim. I will NOT comply."

Based on very good evidence, that's fundamental in being able to RESIST these kinds of phenomena.

Yes, it seems all to easy, given the number of people who have been apparently paralyzed, mind-controlled, had time and memories erased to give up and say "Well, superior tech/magic ... I can't do anything, might as well give in."

BS.

In Jason's specific case here ... if it bleeds it can be killed. If it can be shot in the chest, the head can be removed from it's body.

I am aware that there is an almost religious belief among some abductees and experiencers that we're helpless apes in comparison with these things ... but there is a significant number of reports and cases that say that we can learn not only to resist ... but to rid ourselves of these phenomena.

Jason, if you're still reading, here's what I know. You have a natural right to live your life free of interference so long as you don't interfere with others. You have a right to the privacy and sanctity of your house and home. You have a right to set boundaries. You have a right to protect your children.

You asked us what to do and I didn't have an answer for you. The reason why ... is complex. Apparently, at some point in the past, I've had some experiences myself that messed around with my memory and my way of being in the world. (That really, REALLY pisses me off.) I was coming to your problem from the paranormal/esoteric/advanced technology angle ... and realized I had nothing to suggest other than run away.

And, I'd still say that if there's no other option. These things do have a certain geography at times. For example, I'm willing to bet that within a mile/half-mile of both residences there is some sort of opening into either a cave system or the mines you're talking about. Beyond that, sometimes, the geology of an area makes a difference ...

The most IMPORTANT thing I can tell you, however, is to be aware of your state of mind (or level of consciousness). If you don't understand what I mean, here's the basic example. Think about when you're going to sleep. It may happen fast or slow in your individual case, but you're probably aware of a process of a lessening of the control of your ego and a diffusing, drifiting muting of your external awareness.

Another example is when you are in danger. You go from your normal level of awareness to a hyper-aware, rapid-decision-making level of consciousness ... because of your training and the profession you've chosen. Many, many people in that same situation merely FREEZE ... they're "paralyzed" because one of the reactions of an animal to danger is to hide/reduce motion/etc.

I hope some of that makes sense. If you're hunting a dangerous person, you probably know that fear is a normal function of the situation, but you can USE fear not be USED by it.

Anyway. Fight anyway you can; if it bleeds you can kill it. Resist the helplessness. Let whatever it is know you realize that you have a right to freedom and individuality, and that it can't take that away from you. Let it know that you won't grovel and give in. If you're a Christian, pray to God in Jesus name. (That's to help you more than it is to hurt the phenomena.)

Whatever it takes; whatever works.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I found a great video on underground bases and tunnels for those interested.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Starr up there....

Think of the unexplainable things we see in a lifetime as interdimensional

What is interdimensional?

What is a dimension?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Starr up there....

What is a dimension?

Think of it like layers of an onion. Our current dimension is one layer, where our human senses see, smell, feel touch, taste, etc. This layer of the onion vibrates at a certain frequency.
In order to experience the other dimensions, we have to raise our consciousness to a higher or lower vibratory frequency. Each "layer of the onion" had a different frequency.

edit on 4/23/2017 by sled735 because: clairification

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Jason, Im a long time lurker (years), but joined just to be able to reply to your thread privately, but apparently I cannot since I am new. I was born and raised not too far north of where you are now on Ft Loudon Lake and the TN river on the edge of the Smoky Mountains. I remember the stories my parents, other family members, and friends' parents told of strange things happening in the mountains and foothills, strange beings, strange lights, people disappearing and never being seen again from the mountains and the lake. At least half of the small town I grew up in witnessed one of these strange lights events for hours one evening in the mid seventies. All the stories (dozens of unrelated people), down to even the smallest details are the same, so I know it wasn't a mass hysteria event. We moved away in my early teens, I dont hear those types of stories where I am now, so I agree with Gryphon66 that it may be a geographical thing. I also agree that you have every right to defend yourself and your offspring. I believe that some of what you may be dealing with are demonic beings, although I wont discount that it could be extraterrestrial. You say you believe in God, that will help. It's the blood of Yeshua you must claim over yourself and your children. Its that blood that defeated them then back then and in the future. Before Im dismissed as a religious nut, Im not. Im not religious, religion is a man made mess, I am a follower of Yeshua. But... years ago, I was the target of a type of "attack" when I was pregnant with my first child. I was picked seemingly randomly, but my status as a young, single mother didn't help. I experienced and witnessed dangerous and awful things in a short time that made me have to learn a lot about spiritual warfare very quickly. You have no reason to trust me, you dont even know me. But we do share the bond of our mountain heritage. I can only tell you that the blood of Yeshua is very powerful, and will protect you, if these are demonic beings. You only need to speak it out loud, plead it over your home, children, and property, and believe in the power it has. May God protect you and keep you.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Serenity94 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Starr up there....

What is a dimension?

Think of it like layers of an onion. Our current dimension is one layer, where our human senses see, smell, feel touch, taste, etc. This layer of the onion vibrates at a certain frequency.
In order to experience the other dimensions, we have to raise our consciousness to a higher or lower vibratory frequency. Each "layer of the onion" had a different frequency.

To what frequency? Like A440?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Serenity94

What exactly is the blood of yeshua?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Starr up there....

What is a dimension?

To what frequency? Like A440?

The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2, has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up.

Source

Do you not have a search bar?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join