It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with strange occurrences

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
.... aaaand there's more than one way to look at this situation beyond just the textbook ET/abduction scenarios.

I really wish we could stay focused on proactive advice and observations.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
If anyone can offer any help or legitimate information I would be grateful. I have a lot of questions. And I am now completely obsessed with finding out what is goin on and what I am dealing with. I honestly feel like there is more happening than what I know about I kept silent for almost 6 years and recently similar occurrences are happening again.

I'm not surprised. The abduction phenomenon repeats itself over and over. You're most likely an abductee and they will keep coming for you because it's the way it works. Obviously, you're forced to forget about such encounters and the only way to unlock them with time and patience is using some relaxation techniques. If you really want to know what happened to you, contact ab abduction researcher like David Jacobs. You can find him here: www.ufoabduction.com

We don't know WHAT it is at this point and to guess is pointless.
ET's are not the only entity out there that is capable and WILL mess with your perceptions showing you what it wants you to see.

Right now it's "an unknown"
Whatever it is, over time things will be able to be ruled in or out. To start jumping to conclusions is both premature and fool hardy. It will make Jason overlook possible clues or evidence which does not serve him in the long run.

You know....it's perfectly fine to say "I hear ya, but no I don't know".
None of us were there that night , or are there now to conclusively say any different. And again, that's OK.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't feel it's safe to go to sleep until around 4 or 5am. I feel like I'm being watched and that something is gonna happen at any moment.

That paranoia state is typical on some abductees, your 'internal system' is preparing for a new encounter, most likely you're feeling something because they're already targeting you at distance setting up the encounter.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

quick question, i have a red birthmark that is like a small lightning bolt with red blotches around it,
the thing is i know it hasn't always been there, i just noticed it when i was young. not sure what age,
is that sort of thing indicative of an abduction case? birthmarks appearing, i have also googled that birthmarks are not
hereditary, but both my kids have red birthmarks on their heads, not same shape or place however.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

If anyone can offer any help or legitimate information I would be grateful. I have a lot of questions. And I am now completely obsessed with finding out what is goin on and what I am dealing with. I honestly feel like there is more happening than what I know about I kept silent for almost 6 years and recently similar occurrences are happening again.

I'm not surprised. The abduction phenomenon repeats itself over and over. You're most likely an abductee and they will keep coming for you because it's the way it works. Obviously, you're forced to forget about such encounters and the only way to unlock them with time and patience is using some relaxation techniques. If you really want to know what happened to you, contact ab abduction researcher like David Jacobs. You can find him here: www.ufoabduction.com

We don't know WHAT it is at this point and to guess is pointless.
ET's are not the only entity out there that is capable and WILL mess with your perceptions showing you what it wants you to see.

Right now it's "an unknown"
Whatever it is, over time things will be able to be ruled in or out. To start jumping to conclusions is both premature and fool hardy. It will make Jason overlook possible clues or evidence which does not serve him in the long run.

You know....it's perfectly fine to say "I hear ya, but no I don't know".
None of us were there that night , or are there now to conclusively say any different. And again, that's OK.

The physical description matches perfectly. The oddities OP found at home matches perfectly. The paranoia feelings the OP describes matches perfectly. Their children describing the same beings, also a classic.

Sorry, this is what's happening: OP is an abductee, and their children too.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
.... aaaand there's more than one way to look at this situation beyond just the textbook ET/abduction scenarios.

The abduction scenarios have several elements that are always present, OP has described many of those elements. I don't see the reason to think 'outside' the box here, except for the extreme oddity that OP was able to shoot one of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

quick question, i have a red birthmark that is like a small lightning bolt with red blotches around it,
the thing is i know it hasn't always been there, i just noticed it when i was young. not sure what age,
is that sort of thing indicative of an abduction case? birthmarks appearing, i have also googled that birthmarks are not
hereditary, but both my kids have red birthmarks on their heads, not same shape or place however.

I don't know what to tell you about it. It could be anything honestly.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

Bro have you ever tried to meditate, or mindfulness, trust me it works. try this, think the most recent time you felt happy and at peace, remember the feeling, focus on the feeling every time you breathe in, imagine breathing more of that great feeling in...... meditate on that, practice on that, trust me, have that memory fresh so you can visit anytime, because fear and anxiety attract those things, and you need to find a way of stopping these fears snowball because thats what they do

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The abduction scenarios have several elements that are always present, OP has described many of those elements. I don't see the reason to think 'outside' the box here, except for the extreme oddity that OP was able to shoot one of them.

Well, let me speak directly to you for a moment, and let me state that this will be my only response to you.

There is no objective CERTAINTY in what we're discussing. The constellation of beliefs that you've currently adopted that work for YOU to explain whatever experiences you've had is fine ... but why try to inflict that on someone like Jason.

You act as there there is a standard taxonomy of Grey Aliens that we we all know, that every experience is exactly the same.

You're expressing dogmatism, and more than that, you're telling the man that there's NOTHING he can do. That's not the general consensus in any version of understanding what may be going on and it's not helpful.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Some people say birthmarks appear in places where they may have had physical trauma from a past life. Like being shot, or a knife wound. People that remember their past life have told about having birthmarks in those same spots in this life.

I'm sure some kind of scar or scoop mark does appear from implants too.

Sorry, to butt in on your question to Jack. Just wanted to throw that in there.

link   

Sir may I ask where ur info is coming from? U seen confident in ur statements. And truly I don't know what Info is legitimate and what is bs. I have nothing to build a basis from. I don't know what to believe nor do I know what is goin on. I just want my life back to normal so that the only strange crazy occurences I have r due to the crazy people I deal with in my profession.

link   

google didn't know what to tell me either lol
cheers anayway

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is something I have thought on for some time.
I think whatever the encounter, be it a ghost or strange critter, if it is a repeat experience the individual creates the conditions for connection.
Anxiety/stress is a nervous energy and quite a powerful "battery". It's like laying out tea and cakes for guests to come into your home.

Sure spirits operate and exist in different ways, not all look for a source to attach to.

Even if someone prays, if it is done out of fear rather than a self empowered mediation it probably won't do anything to repel a "entity". They are still creating an opening for this nervous energy to be utilized.

I'm not sure I believe in this OPs story, but I thought I'd drop in to say that to find answers in dealing with 'unknown entities'' beings, we can look to how we deal with the supernatural in general like ghosts or spirits which may operate and exist in similar conditions.

There is no science to any of this, so I also figure it could be rubbish. But having seen, felt, smelt and heard deceased humans, I have spent decades trying to reconcile them in my mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well, let me speak directly to you for a moment, and let me state that this will be my only response to you.

There is no objective CERTAINTY in what we're discussing. The constellation of beliefs that you've currently adopted that work for YOU to explain whatever experiences you've had is fine ... but why try to inflict that on someone like Jason.

You act as there there is a standard taxonomy of Grey Aliens that we we all know, that every experience is exactly the same.

You're expressing dogmatism, and more than that, you're telling the man that there's NOTHING he can do. That's not the general consensus in any version of understanding what may be going on and it's not helpful.

It doesn't matter what I do say or not, I'm only giving the information already known about the phenomena. It has been studied by decades now and a lot of patterns emerged, and are always present in such encounters.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
thanks for the input, i have heard that before.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So there is nothing I can do about any of this?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

and earlier u said the us government knows exactly what is happening to us. What do u mean

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That "reconciliation" is the beeotch of it, though.

ETA:

Also ... you said:

Anxiety/stress is a nervous energy and quite a powerful "battery".

Stress also creates a different state-of-consciousness/awareness.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

and earlier u said the us government knows exactly what is happening to us. What do u mean

Simple logic. Do you know how many people have been relating their abduction experiences all over the US? It's almost like a plague. And it's obviously happening in the physical reality, it's not something made up. People really miss time, some people are abducted together and later are able to remember the same things, strange marks appear on the body that eventually matches memories of some event, and other little but significant physical elements associated.

Now, it obviously implies that an unknown foreign force, technologically superior, is invading the air space and abducting human beings at will, over and over.

Yet, the official position of the US government and military is: 'we don't study UFOs' or something like that, complete denial.

It makes NO sense whatsoever. Like I said, simple logic. They OBVIOUSLY must know what's going on, and they don't do anything about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It feels like what I'm experiencing is causing the stress.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join