It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pennywise the Clown would have been a much better comparison. Except that Pennywise was funnier and less scary. Still, good acting though, same mind control or influence by playing on people's fears.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Actual Jews find this thread to be hilarious, for too many reasons to even bother trying to list.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Actual Jews find this thread to be hilarious, for too many reasons to even bother trying to list.

"Actual Jews" who are they? Is Jared an "actual Jew"? I guess he is as he's friends with Kissinger!!! Looks like the neocons are back in the saddle.
edit on 17-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Donald "Moses" Trump attended EASTER CHURCH SERVICE today.

chicago.suntimes.com...

What did President Barack "Hussein" Obama do for his first EASTER in the White House?

Easter Bunnies and Celebrities: people.com...

What a contrast, eh? Take note.

Isn't there supposed to be a separation of church and state? I could have sworn that was a thing. The manner in which the sitting POTUS chooses to celebrate Ishtar really should have no bearing on his or her professional life. Some of the most monstrous human beings I have ever known go to church twice on Sunday and once on Wednesday nights, every week, without fail.

There are practical reasons why it is unwise to mix politics with religious ideology. It is easy for a wolf to remain hidden in sheep's clothing when the sheep keep offering it more clothing to wear. That is true for any political leader, by the by...not just Trump.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
More evidence: Just the presence of Donald "Moses" Trump has caused Illegal Immigration to drop 61%. Naturally their "crime curve" will follow-suit soon.

www.washingtontimes.com...

-cwm

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
In hindsight, the divine assistance for Donald Trump, that Pastor Franklin Graham alluded to on January 20, 2017 during his inauguration prayer, was spot-on.

""Graham did in fact mention this special moment during his speech, saying "Mr. President, in the Bible, rain is a sign of God's blessing. And it started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform. It's my prayer that God will bless you, your family, your administration, and may He bless America.""

Source: www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Pres. Trump is way too old, to be any Restutor Obit. ( World Restorer ). I do wonder what if, he grew out his beard, and it stayed reasonably strawberry blonde. It's there, already, but it keeps getting trimmed off. There are some neato Nostradamus predictions about someone called Bronze Beard, coming in very late, to the show. Trump's lamenting about how the previous Administrations have left America in one heck of a mess, internally, and internationally, do portend a little bit of a Restutor Obit, IMHO. I don't really blame Obama, alone, since the Repubs have been in control of Congress, since the Obamacare debacle unfolded.

So, just like the earlier, hollow jowl-led Pres. Elect, Lincoln, Trump may need to grow out his orangeish ( Anenobarb ) beard. Likewise, when Gen. Charles De Gaulle, was recognized as " a man called the Gaul ", in Nosty's book, his path was made a lot easier, by the Gaulists' faithful. And by the time of his passing, he had indeed led France three separate times.

In the last week, no less, Marie le Pen, referred to Gen. De Gaulle's Free French Gov't in exile, in Britain, as France's lawful seat of power, during the early part of WWII. In doing so, she denounced Gen. Petain's Vichy Gov't as only being a Nazi Stooges' conspiracy. Pres. De Gaulle, later survived multiple assassination attempts, as head of the French Fifth Republic. But does a close shaved face, take away Pres. Trump's possibly predicted destiny, in the Nostradamic Centuries?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
To compare Trump to a Holy Prophet of God is ridiculous.

Moses was a seeker after Higher Truth Trump is a seeker after higher finances.

Religious misguided people like Trump because he talks about power and greatness.

One becomes great in true religion when they become humble not arrogant like Trump

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

President Donald "Moses" Trump attended EASTER CHURCH SERVICE today.

chicago.suntimes.com...

What did President Barack "Hussein" Obama do for his first EASTER in the White House?

Easter Bunnies and Celebrities: people.com...

What a contrast, eh? Take note.

Isn't there supposed to be a separation of church and state?
There are practical reasons why it is unwise to mix politics with religious ideology. It is easy for a wolf to remain hidden in sheep's clothing when the sheep keep offering it more clothing to wear. That is true for any political leader, by the by...not just Trump.

So, do you think that this Executive Order entitled, "Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty" reduces the separation between Church and State?

EO signed May 4, 2017: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Only if he gets his advice from a burning "Bush"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Shouldn't this be in the joke section?

Yes it should!

Furthermore, IMO it's becoming more and more obvious that some ATS posters, like the one who authored this thread, should also be limited to the joke, hoax and/or total B.S. sections.

I'm not even religious and I know enough to realize that Moses would be offended at being compared to someone so stupid and useless as Trump.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Moses freed people from bondage and slavery. I don't believe Trump would even share the same air with suffering people. And Moses gave up all his riches and place in the Royal House for peeing in the wilderness.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Moses didn't go voluntarily. He was exiled after murdering one of Pharaoh's officers. Trump has never been exiled, nor has he ever murdered anyone, or at least that we know of.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The difference between your comparison of trump and Moses is how the story ends.

Odds are good that trump won't finish this term - and will be one of the most hated men in America.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

April 16, 2017 (Easter Sunday)

Last night, the annual showing of "The Ten Commandments" was on in the background. I hadn't watched it in many years. But this year, something caught my ear, and reminded me of what we in America are now experiencing..

There is a lot of similarity between the goals and personalities of MOSES and DONALD TRUMP.

Over the years, Trump has correctly predicted several events and outcomes correctly.

As President, he wants what's best for everyone in America, even though there are "haters" and naysayers in the flock.

President Trump's attitude and leadership style is that of someone who absolutely knows what needs to be done to benefit all of us.

Through on the job experience, he's growing and learning how to accomplish those goals.

We're still early in the movie, but I believe Donald J. Trump may be our modern-day equivalent of Moses. Most of you will disagree, but I just wanted to get this out there for the open-minded "thinking" crowd.

-CareWeMust

LoL, talk about sheepe.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
The difference between your comparison of trump and Moses is how the story ends.

Odds are good that trump won't finish this term - and will be one of the most hated men in America.

Every former President is hated by somebody in America. Moses was hated by someone too. You're stating the obvious.

Where can I find these "odds" stating that President Trump won't finish his first term? Please point me to your source. Thanx!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Oh yeah, one other thing I would mention. The DNC, or HRC, should be compared to Moses. Moses parted the oceans....the DNC parted the Nation.

Good analogy. But that's where the similarity ends. I don't think Moses needed to Curse frequently, in order to get his point across, like DNC chairman Perez does.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
LMFAO. Damn the day I started reading ATS. The things you get to read on here are getting more hilarious and crazy by the day. But it is somehow addicting and entertaining to just keep coming back

ATS is CUTTING EDGE..that's for sure!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There's been some recent studies that Tutmoses, the Egyptian prince with the unfinished and unoccupied tomb, was our Moses. If so, he went from a baby in a basket of rushes to lead the Hebrews across the Sea of Reeds. That terrible hot wind, was from the Volcanic Eruption of Thera . ( Santorini today ), and it quickly dried out the marshes. Then after the Hebrews ran across the dried mud flats, a further convulsion of the caldera sent a Tsunami which drowned any, and all, of the following Egyptians. We're getting better at decrypting Egyptian Hieroglyphics, and "Red Sea" was a mis-translation for Sea of Reeds, on the Northern Coast of Egypt, east of the Nile valley's delta.

I never saw any Tsunami, but we did get the great hot heat wave and wind, from the eruption of Mt. St. Helens, two days, and change, after she blew. We live close to the Washington, Idaho, border. With Thera, its heat dispersed over wide open waters, and there's no Mt's. or great valleys, in between. As the crow flies, we're nearly 300 miles to the East of Mt. St. Helens. I was stupid enough to be riding a Yamaha 500 Thumper, in order to save our Mustang's engine. And yeah, it did plug up my rice grinder's carburetor. Ash got into the gas tank, through the gas cap vent. A fuel filter, in the vent hose, cured any more plug ups. Japan is full of Volcanic ash, so their 500 TT bikes had superfluously good air filters, in front of the carburetor. But ash still snuck in through the vented gas cap.

Unless the wind had changed, the ash from Thera got to the Hebrews, well before they felt that great hot wind, at the Sea of Reeds. And the real advent of White Lung disease, or Silicosis, arrives even before any visible ash. Egyptians sleep on top of their flat roofs. So if this invisible killer arrived, late at night, it killed the weaker ones, before anyone knew better, than to camp out on roof tops. The Hebrews were inside their slave hovels, having the First Seder Meal. Whether there was a volcanic bio agent which came into the Egyptians' lacerated lungs, on the roof tops, at the same time, has been lost to history.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What is he going to lead the Jews out of the States? Maybe in his presence a staff/stick will turn into a snake?

hahahaha

edit: oh...its an old thread.....still...hahahahahahaha
edit on 17-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join