It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
Pres. Trump is way too old, to be any Restutor Obit. ( World Restorer ). I do wonder what if, he grew out his beard, and it stayed reasonably strawberry blonde. It's there, already, but it keeps getting trimmed off. There are some neato Nostradamus predictions about someone called Bronze Beard, coming in very late, to the show. Trump's lamenting about how the previous Administrations have left America in one heck of a mess, internally, and internationally, do portend a little bit of a Restutor Obit, IMHO. I don't really blame Obama, alone, since the Repubs have been in control of Congress, since the Obamacare debacle unfolded.

So, just like the earlier, hollow jowl-led Pres. Elect, Lincoln, Trump may need to grow out his orangeish ( Anenobarb ) beard. Likewise, when Gen. Charles De Gaulle, was recognized as " a man called the Gaul ", in Nosty's book, his path was made a lot easier, by the Gaulists' faithful. And by the time of his passing, he had indeed led France three separate times.

In the last week, no less, Marie le Pen, referred to Gen. De Gaulle's Free French Gov't in exile, in Britain, as France's lawful seat of power, during the early part of WWII. In doing so, she denounced Gen. Petain's Vichy Gov't as only being a Nazi Stooges' conspiracy. Pres. De Gaulle, later survived multiple assassination attempts, as head of the French Fifth Republic. But does a close shaved face, take away Pres. Trump's possibly predicted destiny, in the Nostradamic Centuries?

I don't know about that, CarPooler. President Trump looked very vibrant, and spoke very wisely, when announcing that the USA would stop wasting citizen dollars on the Paris Climate-Change consortium today.

As with everything else Donald "Moses" Trump says and does, the air of confidence and certainty of outcome, are very inspiring and reassuring.

Covfefe!

-cwm

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 16, 2017 (Easter Sunday)

Last night, the annual showing of "The Ten Commandments" was on in the background. I hadn't watched it in many years. But this year, something caught my ear, and reminded me of what we in America are now experiencing..

There is a lot of similarity between the goals and personalities of MOSES and DONALD TRUMP.

Over the years, Trump has correctly predicted several events and outcomes correctly.

As President, he wants what's best for everyone in America, even though there are "haters" and naysayers in the flock.

President Trump's attitude and leadership style is that of someone who absolutely knows what needs to be done to benefit all of us.

Through on the job experience, he's growing and learning how to accomplish those goals.

We're still early in the movie, but I believe Donald J. Trump may be our modern-day equivalent of Moses. Most of you will disagree, but I just wanted to get this out there for the open-minded "thinking" crowd.

-CareWeMust

OMG yet another low point for a site that was once a decent place to discuss anomalies and conspiracies. Now its a playground for ......well to be honest.....desperate madness : Trump is like Moses.....Jesus H Christ!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

You need to remember that Moses is chronicled, as in, the Biblical Book of Judges. Because of an error in Egyptian Hieroglyphs, the Sea of Reeds was mis-cued as the Red Sea. This whole episode was Thera blowing her guts out, in the Eastern Med. Today, it's called Santorini Island, or Caldera. The devilish hot winds, the Tsunami, and most everything else, are Thera's volcanic based events, hitting the Egyptian Coastlines. My eldest daughter Diana F. visited there with Prof. Marvin Meyer's Summer tour, from Chapman Univ. in California. She has photos of them digging out an entire town, which was instantly buried, some fifty feet deep, in that same eruption, mentioned in the Exodus.

Prince Tutmoses, was a real individual, who lived through the same volcanic B.S. as we did, here in North Idaho, on May 18th, 1980. I was stupidly riding around on a Yamaha 500TT, bike, to save our Mustang's engine, and I felt that super bread oven's heat from around 400 miles away. And with Thera, it was traveling over open waters in the Med.

Japan is also volcanic, so their 500 TTs' had wonderful paper air filters for the carb. but I still plugged it up from ash getting in through the gas cap's vent. The local Yamaha shop put an inline fuel filter, in the gas cap vent line, and that solved the problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: carewemust
April 16, 2017 (Easter Sunday)

Last night, the annual showing of "The Ten Commandments" was on in the background. I hadn't watched it in many years. But this year, something caught my ear, and reminded me of what we in America are now experiencing..

There is a lot of similarity between the goals and personalities of MOSES and DONALD TRUMP.

Over the years, Trump has correctly predicted several events and outcomes correctly.

As President, he wants what's best for everyone in America, even though there are "haters" and naysayers in the flock.

President Trump's attitude and leadership style is that of someone who absolutely knows what needs to be done to benefit all of us.

Through on the job experience, he's growing and learning how to accomplish those goals.

We're still early in the movie, but I believe Donald J. Trump may be our modern-day equivalent of Moses. Most of you will disagree, but I just wanted to get this out there for the open-minded "thinking" crowd.

-CareWeMust

OMG Trump is like Moses.....Jesus H Christ!

Glad you are starting to realize the similarities.

Lots of people are as the trump presidency matures.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you suggesting Christians should Revere and worship Trump?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Are you suggesting Christians should Revere and worship Trump?

It would be wrong to worship any human. Moses and Trump are human.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
......... and people wonder, and get bent out of shape, when your camp is referred to as a cult.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with people comparing Trump to figures in the Bible..... lol.

But I digress, for Trump is a common man. He's like the rest of us Joe Schmoe Americans.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Was Moses sleeping with a super hottie too?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hey. Did you watch that televised cabinet meeting? I thought about this thread and what a coincidence. Actually watching the praising and revering of Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Hey. Did you watch that televised cabinet meeting? I thought about this thread and what a coincidence. Actually watching the praising and revering of Trump.

Lets see how President Trump and his people handle the WATERS OF HARVEY to minimize suffering. So far...great!
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
have you read the whole story of moses??
he led his flock for years in the wilderness, died in the wilderness, searching for their promised land..
then, finally, they decide that this is their promised land, so they committed a great genocide to clear out the land and lay claim to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The cult is expanding.

#retch

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh come on. This worship is geting silly.

I can't even tell if it is satire or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh come on. This worship is geting silly.

I can't even tell if it is satire or not.

It's not.

As with many monotheistic religions, it begins as hopeful imagination and ends in bitter inquisition.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I would not want any other outcome for the people of Texas. I hope they extend their shelter to"illegals".

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You mean because i see through the lies of most politicians..im a naysayer or hater? I didnt vote because ALL candidates did not sound or look trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So he is going to end up all greyed up, and stressed, that his only love is God, and that his two flames where that jealous where he never lets go of gods shaft. though the slavery in Egypt didn't really happen and may have been based or inspired by the enslavement of the jews from Babylon?

edit on 27-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
lol skunkworks, may aswell call it a bin

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And im looking down saying..."what # show all of it"
Psychosis in religion.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You lost me when you basically said that Trump want's what's best for most Americans. While he is implementing a down the line Republican Agenda, it stops there.

He want's power, more wealth and legacy. I believe that's all he cares about. His history would attest to that.

I could of course be wrong...but take his getting us out of the TTP. While most Americans thought that was the best thing to do, it really does benifit large american corporations.
Take the Tax bill...while it would seem to help most Americans, it really helps Billionaires and Large Corporations.

Sure, maybe I'm reading to much into this and it's just win win for everyone, but I just think Trump is always thinking Wealth power and legacy first.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join