It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attempts but fails to launch missile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mental midgets..... those ole boys in the north of that Korea wanted that there missle to blows the up to make sure USA don't touch them. It wart calculated and smart. Remember you are dealing with asians. Smart folks. That ibcm was meant to slode.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Have you looked at their sub fleet? Something like 95% of them are littoral or midget subs. Their longest ranged boats can barely make Japan without refueling, and are old and noisy, especially for a diesel sub. It would take a miracle for them to make it into a Japanese port undetected.

South Korea would be in trouble, but that's about it.

And the other 5% of their fleet?

And that does not account for the watercraft they can hire and/or commandeer.

And yes, South Korea would be in trouble, likely a first target.

The world has not seen the detonation of a nuclear device, in anger, since WWII.

Then, all the nuclear weapons in the world were in the possession of just one country.

Things have changed, and not for the better.

Who can tell what the reaction to a nuke going off, anywhere on the Korean Peninsula will precipitate?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Thorsen

The missile failed because the NK ran out of duct tape and bailing twine.

Come on man bailing twine where are you getting your info? You should know they upgraded to gorilla tape and zip ties when lil Kim took over!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The other 5% are the long range boats. They have about a 1500 mile unrefueled range. They had 20 Romeo class boats, with a 9,000 mile range, but they're phasing them out for the Sang-O classes. Most of the Romeos are believed retired by this point.
edit on 4/15/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/15/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I heard President Trump 'was silent on the issue' when it was reported to him.

Trump must be waiting for China to speak out about it first. It will determine his response.

It's been a while now and no response. A standoff of sorts.
edit on 15-4-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
LOL, what else is new...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Is that what's known as a "meme"? Very funny!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: Snarl
I heard President Trump 'was silent on the issue' when it was reported to him.

Trump must be waiting for China to speak out about it first. It will determine his response.

It's been a while now and no response. A standoff of sorts.

Since Kim Jong's attempt to cap-off the weekend celebration with a missile launch was such an embarrassment, how will he try to save face? Maybe the nuclear weapon test?

I wonder how long President Trump is willing to keep our "armada" of ships in the neighborhood waiting for Kim Jong to make a provocative move?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Lickiley you ole boys ain't Washington that ibcm was suppost to splode. All of y'all boys fell for it but White House won't

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That ole fatbiy want us to say hell that ole country ain't crap let's go home. He scared, he scared fat boy. Was a smart move by that Asian

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

No trump is smarter than this here folks here.... they all know it was a staged sllosion.... they just trying to figure ilium if they can attack with pubic supirt

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeOzark
a reply to: EchoesInTime

No trump is smarter than this here folks here.... they all know it was a staged sllosion.... they just trying to figure ilium if they can attack with pubic supirt

Ole Trump iz smart...USA may have sabotaged fatboi's missile.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That ole fatbiy want us to say hell that ole country ain't crap let's go home. He scared, he scared fat boy. Was a smart move by that Asian

Suddenly I understand what you're saying. What's NK Fat's next move?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Lickiley you ole boys ain't Washington that ibcm was suppost to splode. All of y'all boys fell for it but White House won't

Why'd you delete your own thread discussing this strategy just now? We were making progress!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Suddenly I understand what you're saying. What's NK Fat's next move?

LOL ME TOO! That other thread had me scratching my head...

He's wrong about one thing tho.... The U.S. isn't going home. 30k plus U.S. troops have been in SK for 60+ years. They aren't going anywhere any time soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Time. My thread got deleted cause I don't have college: fat boy won time. Genoius

If I were you, I'd worry about being targeted by fat boy. He punished his own people yesterday for not waving enough.

link   
I R hukked un phonicks. I swear i hate when people act stupid like this. its not cute. it just makes people want to murder them.

(post by BillyJoeOzark removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why'd you delete your own thread discussing this strategy just now? We were making progress!

Members can't delete their own threads, unless something changed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join