It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attempts but fails to launch missile

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeOzark
a reply to: BillyJoeOzark

I tried too secrets before and I got baned for bad English they already deleted my first thread. They are like the librals at birkley

I sympathize with you on that one brother....those libs at Berkeley are terrible.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out Billy Ozark's intent. Though I do know what he's saying. He should go to Twitter and alert President Trump to Kim Jong's strategy. There isn't much we here on ATS can do.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Trust me folk before I slepp. My flipfpne ain't the greatest but I know how to spell. Nk just duped the American public but not the pentogan.... the real saw to the metal will be if ole trump bucks media and attacks or sends fleet to Aussie. Fat Kim is genius that ole miss lie ain't crap ploy was social media geniuos

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well, I won't ever give Kimmy the credit enough to call him "genius". Desperate perhaps. Not genius, IMO.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: carewemust

Lickiley you ole boys ain't Washington that ibcm was suppost to splode. All of y'all boys fell for it but White House won't

Why'd you delete your own thread discussing this strategy just now? We were making progress!

Members can't delete their own threads, unless something changed.

Then it Must have been an alert Moderator who did it.

(post by BillyJoeOzark removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

GOOD NEWS BillyJoeOzark. You can upgrade to a modern phone for free now. Just speak to it and the words you say, fill your post. Then you just hit reply. The voice-to-text interpretation engine isn't perfect, but you'll get better results than the peck..peck...pecking on the flip phone is delivering.

That flip phone is not conveying your high level of skills and education to the forum adequately.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have know idea what you just said biy b

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Upgrade your phone. It's easy, and not too expensive now.

That's basically all he was saying.

Once you do that, we can talk much more clearly about North Korea and Fat Kim!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Do flip phones even have web browsers capable of displaying ATS?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Good spelling isn't really a requirement for having good ideas.

BillyJoeOzark I don't think you need that "chip on your shoulder" either. Around here it's what's said that matters not how it's spelled. I think you are onto something, since maybe, just maybe Kim's Generals saw a train wreck happening and of course there was an unfortunate electronic mishap with his missile.

Kim himself grew up "in a bubble" so no way ca I credit him with being smart enough himself to pull off a failed launch to draw in the US. Besides that like with most other Tech from China, we can pretty much assume the Chinese have back-doors into what they've sold him. We DON'T know the Chinese can't or won't kill anything he tries to send up.

He'll just buy more and they'll be "faulty" too.
$$$$$ for the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
USA KNEW THAT THE FAILED MISSILE LAUNCH WAS COMING.

""We had good intelligence before the launch and good intelligence after the launch," the adviser told reporters on condition of anonymity.

"It's a failed test. It follows another failed test. So really no need to reinforce their failure. We don't need to expend any resources against that. "The adviser said the missile's flight lasted four or five seconds.""

Source -- www.reuters.com...

Now, maybe we can take North Korea off of our front-burner, and get back to "America First". After all, that is why Donald Trump was elected President.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Some poor North Korean scientist is now facing execution and his family faceing deportation to a concentration camp for humiliating north korea.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Good spelling isn't really a requirement for having good ideas.

I agree. I wasn't poking fun. Just trying to help clear things up since he didn't get what the previous poster was saying.

We ARE in the new generation of triggered folks tho. So, sorry if I triggered you by accident.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: Snarl
I heard President Trump 'was silent on the issue' when it was reported to him.

Trump must be waiting for China to speak out about it first. It will determine his response.

It's been a while now and no response. A standoff of sorts.

Somebody else must have been clever enough to pick-up on that 'body language' and get it in print. The SecDef was the one who pointed it out.

I really don't want to speculate right now. Trump is nowhere near what I consider to be 'predictable'. I'm glad he wields an 'arsenal' of seasoned diplomats. I will admit I'd like to see him issue an order to first-strike North Korea and see how that order is carried out. It would print a nice little 'map of expectations' out in my mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Thorsen

The missile failed because the NK ran out of duct tape and bailing twine.

Come on man bailing twine where are you getting your info? You should know they upgraded to gorilla tape and zip ties when lil Kim took over!

Sorry ,,,,my bad

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I tried too secrets before and I got baned for bad English they already deleted my first thread. They are like the librals at birkley

I know whats wrong.. you need to turn off SPELLCHECK and or Auto-correct or Auto-complete. Or get a new phone with a app speech to text. go to wal mart and get a unlimited talk plan. use it till it expires then get consumer cellular and keep your number and cellphone. voila new phone and cheap plan.

Or we can just trace the IP back and see if you are on a phone or just acting stupid.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Some poor North Korean scientist is now facing execution and his family faceing deportation to a concentration camp for humiliating north korea.

Could be why the test results keep getting worse. 8th graders are probably all that's left to work on the next rocket launch.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Honestly who cares if the US 'hacked' the missile test ?

Shooting 1's and 0's is a hell of alot better than a nimitz/drone/tomahawk strike.

And for the bean counters.

CHEAP!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Called it!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join