It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
They think that if they put people of different backgrounds together everybody would just get along.
Forced multiculturalim is doomed to fail.
Besides, Europe with it's many (European) languages, customs, traditions, artforms is diverse enough already!

What chance is there for multicultralism or integration when people of the same

nationality dont get on together?

Long story short .... 25 years ago my daughter moved to her present

home, and was 'over the fence' friendly with her new next door neighbors ....

that is till they found out that her sister had been in a long term relationship

with a black man!!

Within weeks he had put up a higher fence and all pretense of any friendly

communication stopped dead. Any thing that grew on my daughters side of

that fence was killed or cut down .... so my daughter put up on her own side a

decorative fence for her climbing plants. When that happened he threatened

to chain saw the fence down!! she ended up having to get the police in to stop

his hostilities.

Fast forward a few years and her son starts a job at the local bank, where the

neighbor does his banking ..... the neighbor goes to the bank manager and

complains that he doesn't like the manner in which my grandson is doing his job,

my grandson gets called in and his explanations of the situation are satisfactorily

explained .... so alls well.

That is an on going situation within the same nationality and culture

So what hope is there for immigration assimilation and integration

edit on 16-4-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

First thing I would like to say is that islam is not a religion it a political cult whos only wish is to control the world.
Read the report that has come out of Sweden www.breitbart.com...
In Finland the police have reported that sex crimes have gone up 19% all caused by refugees ( muslims). There is not a country in the world that does not suffer when muslims are let in. Since you say your are a muslim I call BS on your post, you are just doing the job of your masters trying to put a nice face on a sick cult.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If I had any power in this world, I would use it to end immigration. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense. ext

Tell that to the slave traders and owners of Africans and the European colonial powers who invaded and exploited third world countries.

What you don't understand is that the immigrants are attracted to the US and Europe, who for 5 centuries plundered third world countries and Africa( slavery and colonialism), because of their wealth, and the poverty of their own countries, or as in Syria the war put on them by Western intelligence agencies.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 2x35x1

Your statement is ignorant. You know nothing about the rich tradition of the Islamic faith that is as rich and intellectually and spiritually active than any religion.

So all the 2 billion Muslims want to just rule the world and not fulfill the elaborate theology in their faith.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The one reason the third world Nations can keep their border secure is that no one wants to sneak in

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Your statement is ignorant. You know nothing about the rich tradition of the Islamic faith that is as rich and intellectually and spiritually active than any religion.

So all the 2 billion Muslims want to just rule the world and not fulfill the elaborate theology in their faith.

Yes so many good women and children in Europe have experienced as you say. "the rich tradition of the Islamic faith that is as rich and intellectually and spiritually active than any religion." wile they have been raped by muslims

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations

The EU is a fairly bizarre destination. Despite the whole "white is right", Arab nations have a far lower violent crime rate than white nations.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

But there will still be friction, or is friction only a problem if it is between cultures? That doesn't seem logical to me. No it's not rocket science, it's human behaviour, not something as simple as you are trying to make out. The subject is how lack of immigration would reduce friction/tension whatever. I'm saying it won't.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The current shape of the earth was very similar to 1.5 millions years ago. There weren't anything like us until around 100,000 years ago. The earliest humans started in Africa and migrated across the continent, they didn't move with the continents.

So many women, children, and men are raped by non-muslims everyday, the Pope is quite open about the Catholic issues with it. Why do you only focus on Muslim perpetrators?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2x35x1

Yes so many good women and children in Europe have experienced as you say. "the rich tradition of the Islamic faith that is as rich and intellectually and spiritually active than any religion." wile they have been raped by muslims

Islam has been around more than 1400 years. Like anything human, it has good and bad in it.

It is responsible for the renaissance of Europe in a lot of regard, and historian will tell you that.

All religions have periods of trouble; look at the religious wars in Europe that killed millions, many more than today’s terrorism.

Actually more Muslims are dead because of American wars in the ME not terrorism

There are many moderate good Muslims, you’ve been reading bigoted propaganda.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There's only one race. The human race.

What you're suggesting IS racist, even if you deny it.

Well no it is not racist. This sure becomes the egneral thesis that thinking that a country is for a specific persons, is racist outlook. It isnt. Fact is, we faught wars to defend our rights to live by the means we faught for. Although I am one to say that wars are faught for the PTB, however it still defends those that reside there at present their present cultures. We are all human but not all humans have the same cultural thought processes. Some are not taught basic moral reasioning hence when these cultures mix, it creates fights, crime, deaths, wars. I would, just as most decent minded people want everyone to get along perfectly fine but that isnt the heaven we live in. There is too much mixing, to fast. This came about with travel, flights, boats. No one ever understood the impact it would have on our lives by mixing our clashing cultures. Now we are all in wars with each other. Apart from the sensible ones that get along but not everyone was brought up in the right environments.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
a reply to: ChipForBrains

But there will still be friction, or is friction only a problem if it is between cultures? That doesn't seem logical to me. No it's not rocket science, it's human behaviour, not something as simple as you are trying to make out. The subject is how lack of immigration would reduce friction/tension whatever. I'm saying it won't.

There won't be friction between muslims and non muslims in European societies if there are no muslims in those societies, for instance. What part don't you understand?

I never said it would solve the world's problems. It would have prevented the problems that exist in societies dealing with immigration, which was the subject.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations

The EU is a fairly bizarre destination. Despite the whole "white is right", Arab nations have a far lower violent crime rate than white nations.

That is an absurd comment.

Western nations are no better or worse than Arab ones. See for yourself with a direct comparison between Australia and Iran.

www.nationmaster.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Your opinions on Islam mean absolutely nothing to me

If you don't like foreigners in your country blame your politicians that are letting them in

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The reason no one stops mass and unsustainable immigration in these countries is because the worst thing possible in PC culture is to be called racist. Were they to maybe slow it down (even a bit) then they run the risk of having others call them racist.
It is also some weird unwritten law that: White culture cannot exist on its own, it needs multiculturalism to exist and the lack of such is bad.
We both know that it isn't true. Whilst there is nothing wrong with multiple cultures existing together to form a cohesive society, the immigrants coming to Europe are the dreaded ones that never had the abillity to assimilate and therefore want their surroundings to adapt to them instead of the other way around.

I am curious though, who is at the top benefiting from all this?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I agree 100%!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There's only one race. The human race.

What you're suggesting IS racist, even if you deny it.

So, I am guessing you have no problems with taking into your home a tribe of cannibals, right? There are still tribes of cannibals out there.

BTW, i am not saying Muslims are cannibals... Just making a clear example that there are people out there who would clash with western values.

I don't believe in the claim made by the op that "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans,.." However, it is true that there are cultures which crash with western societies. More so when ISIS leaders have stated they are using immigration to implant sleeper cells of Muslim extremists.

Again, why is it that all the rich nations in the Middle East didn't take in refugees and claimed they couldn't take them?...

edit on 17-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

we all have our own opinions but you lost me there

not saying free for all
not saying wide open borders

i feel people should all blend together

we are all human first.

Absolutely... People need to realise this. We are all human beings, and Earth is our home.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Islam has been around more than 1400 years. Like anything human, it has good and bad in it.

It is responsible for the renaissance of Europe in a lot of regard, and historian will tell you that.

Sooo... Muslims set off and conquered by the sword all of Spain, part of Italy and other European areas. To this day it is a belief that those areas "rightfully belong to Muslims". Is that the "renaissance" you were talking about?

Not to mention that Muslims also conquered the Middle East, which was full of many different cultures and people. Many of these cultures had achieved wonders in terms of education, medicine, science, etc.

Those nations were mostly converted by force. Those who decided to remain Christians, Hindu, etc, also known as dhimmis or "second class citizens" were imposed heavy taxes ( jizya tax ) which most people could not pay, and had to end up converting to Islam because they had no choice. A few remained as Christians, or other minorities but were still second class citizens.

Not to mention that after areas were "forcibly converted", the achievements in medicine, science, and education that other people had made were "absorbed" by the Muslim conquerors who claimed those achievements were theirs when that's not true.

To give you a couple of examples, the Assyrian and Babylonian knowledge in mathematics, science and medicine had been absorbed by the Muslim conquerors. They did the same to every region they "conquered", absorbing the knowledge and making it theirs.

All religions have periods of trouble; look at the religious wars in Europe that killed millions, many more than today’s terrorism.

You do knot that the Christian crusades was a response to turn back the Muslim crusades which had conquered all of the Middle East, North Africa, India, Spain, part of Italy and other areas of the Mediterranean?

Actually more Muslims are dead because of American wars in the ME not terrorism

Actually you are wrong on this. Have you heard of the various Jihads in which Muslim extremists have murdered Christians and Muslim moderates? In Sudan alone Muslim who literally follow the actions that Muhammed made have murdered close to 2-3 million Christians, and about 300,000 moderate Muslims since the 1980s. That's just one country where Shari'a rules/Islamic law rules.

There are many moderate good Muslims, you’ve been reading bigoted propaganda.

Yes, it is true that there are good moderate Muslims. But the problem is that the prophet of Islam was a raider of caravans who advocated for Muslims to take slave wives from those enemies they defeated, including minors, took other slaves and other booty from people they raided, and Muhammed agreed with beheading people who surrendered to the Muslim raiders.

Is it really that strange that there are so many Muslim extremists?

edit on 17-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: Miracula2

That is an absurd comment.

Western nations are no better or worse than Arab ones. See for yourself with a direct comparison between Australia and Iran.

www.nationmaster.com...

Did you even read your report the murder rate and violent crime rate in Iran is huge. Murder rate is twice as high as australia. Violent crime murder rate for australia 229 for Iran 2215 id say thats a huge difference in violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join