It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I take it these losers who are defending Islam also 'claim' to believe in women's rights? Equal opportunity? Homosexual rights? Free speech? Freedom of expression? Freedom of religion? The list is ENDLESS

Islam, as an ideology, ISLAM, not 'muslims' but ISLAM itself is absolutely 100% AGAINST every single left-leaning ideology you can name, EVERY SINGLE ONE. That's not an opinion, unless of course you think that the quran doesn't represent islam.

Try reading it, you won't.

Islam - "it's not pedophilia if she's your wife".

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Seriously? Just click the link and read, ignorance isn't strength.

Also plenty of youtube videos of young Muslims across Europe threatening to take over the country's they have settled in.

Crap your pants and run in circles, you really believe this fearmonger BS?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

But i want a japanese or korean girlfriend. What do i do in a perfect world with no imigration =.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: firefromabove

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

we all have our own opinions but you lost me there

not saying free for all
not saying wide open borders

i feel people should all blend together

we are all human first.
We are patently different and should not blend together. Many of us do not! Even in the USA, mixed marriages are about 1-3%. I agree with the OP. It is a racket and who is doing this and for what reason?

I also believe it is funded by Saudi Arabian oil billions in an effort to Islamise the west. They use their billions to bribe our treacherous politicians who are PUBLIC SERVANTS but behave like PUBLIC SLAVEMASTERS.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic

But i want a japanese or korean girlfriend. What do i do in a perfect world with no imigration =.

I don't think anybody is after that. Even Donald Trump (who's wife is an immigrant.)

But when it is large scale, and mostly just economic refugees fleeing the mess they and their peers have made, then we're just getting taken advantage of. I would respect Mexican immigrants if, instead of trying to build a life here in the USA, they were building up to go back to Mexico and fix the place. Not fleeing a fight never to return, but just making a temporary strategic withdrawl so they can regroup.

Syria's fall is the fault of the people who live in Syria. They could all have done something to help the issues, or participated in some manner in their country's politics. Be it ever so tiny, even the poorest waif can chip in and make a small difference.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I take it these losers who are defending Islam also 'claim' to believe in women's rights? Equal opportunity? Homosexual rights? Free speech? Freedom of expression? Freedom of religion? The list is ENDLESS

Islam, as an ideology, ISLAM, not 'muslims' but ISLAM itself is absolutely 100% AGAINST every single left-leaning ideology you can name, EVERY SINGLE ONE. That's not an opinion, unless of course you think that the quran doesn't represent islam.

Try reading it, you won't.

Islam - "it's not pedophilia if she's your wife".

Boy alot of hate here. All im going to say is attacking a religion which you dont understand is wrong. Problems in the middle east have multiple causes and isnt just about Islam, ok let the Islam bashing continue.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You shouldn't assume that just because somebody disapproves of something that they don't understand it. Islam's beliefs are stated in plain sight.

Imagine it is 1939 and you were to meet a "moderate Nazi". He would be pretty much like a moderate Muslim. You ask him how he can believe in Nazism and he's reply that he's not really a big fan of the racism and oppression of minorities. (He probably hasn't even been told about the concentration camps.) No. He agrees with it because of what it teaches about hard work, discipline, and good family life.

I don't think all Muslims are bad, any more than I think all Nazis were bad. But the in both cases, the ideology is bad. It's clearly and irremediably bad.

edit on 18-4-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: Needs to be shorter

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Fire from Below.

Your god is standing on his head and talking out his ass.

Another muslim on a conspiracy site. Self loathing sure is trendy.

In the past there were people groups. When you left one group to join another, it is because you wish to adapt to their culture. Today, people are stupid.
edit on 19-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: For content

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I have no idea what you're rambling on about.

More importantly, I don't care. Ramble on.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

yeh dude , this planet is nothing but the human race , and anyone who tells you differently is full of #

you are not the country you were born in , you are not the colour of your skin , you are not the football team you support, the music you listen to , the politics you subscribe to or the religion you follow.

You are a conscious and awareness and human ,like everyone else

the rest is just bull# propaganda to divide us all , earth is for earthlings
not for governments to draw imaginary lines and separate us

I have just as much right to walk freely in the plains of Africa as a 80 year old women from Nicaragua
just as they have as much right to climb the mountains of Scotland.

The whole planet is ours for us together , not this bit is mine and this bit is yours!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Watched videos and have SEEN evidence of it here is Scotland

Local women abused by Muslim youths who pull out the race card when challenged so I D G A F want you think as you DONT see what happens where I live.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Right. Your subjective perspective is as close to the truth as it gets. Nuff said, watch more vids then?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Best post I've seen in a long time. I'm not sure I agree but it's nice to see honest views.
I'll try to respond in kind.

originally posted by: firefromabove
1. I believe every race/culture/ethnicity/peoples have the right to exist. Europeans are a unique race and have a distinct culture/ethnicity. they have every right to exist that way. I don't quite understand why Europe is the default destination for refugees from war torn nations. I also don't understand why European politicians open their doors to immigrants.

Europeans raped and pillaged for years so they've got the best stuff.
That's the reason it's the default destination.
Europeans open the door because we feel guilty from the raping and pillaging.

2. Muslims are not running governments in Europe and are not in any way facilitating the mass influx of immigrants into Europe.

No, they are running governments in their land poorly and encouraging the influx of immigrants. (Europeans aren't helping)

The immigration issue in Europe can be traced back to the same people running the European governments.

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

Aboslutely not, blame the people who do the crime.
If you're a guest then play nice.

3. I find it bewildering how even third world countries can keep their borders secure but first world European nations are incapable of doing the same

It's because people don't get a better life in Ethiopia and don't want to go.
(I have to add that I do understand there's cities in Ethiopia, it's not all flies and dirt)

4. I submit that this mass immigration thing is a racket. The people pushing for it benefit from it in some way. In other words, if you want a solution to this issue find out who they are and deal with them, not the people who enter Europe simply because they were allowed to

Immigration is a choice, if you don't like your place try somewhere else. If you do like your place, then stay. I hate the idea of a North Korean who dreams of playing in the NBA never given the chance.

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

Maybe the devil is smarter than you. Maybe you've been mislead. Maybe you're right.
Either way God has no place in this discussion unless you agree with theocracies.

6. If I had any power in this world, I would use it to end immigration. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc. Its not racism, its common sense.

That could actually help. All the talent from poor countries goes to rich countries.
There's a lot of people in Indian call centres who aren't working towards India's goals.

PS: I might be banned for this post.

I hope not.
It's nice to see honest views.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

Oh please... What a load a crap.
Where do you come up with this? I mean - do you really believe what you posted above or did you mean to say something else, like blame the person who commited the crime?

peace
edit on 3420Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Europe is being ruined by this massive influx of immigrants. It won't be the same ever again and if you trace it all back, there wouldn't be a crisis if the US didn't destabilize Lybia, Syria, and Iraq.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brigand
Europe is being ruined by this massive influx of immigrants. It won't be the same ever again and if you trace it all back, there wouldn't be a crisis if the US didn't destabilize Lybia, Syria, and Iraq.

Not this time. It is different than history...

Europe, as a whole, can not survive this contemporary giant influx...

Time to make a "safe place" in their own lands....not mine...stop migration

Muslims pay for it. To keep with the response to the OP

mg
edit on 19-4-2017 by missed_gear because: point

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Once the current wave has kids and has to put them into the respective school systems you will finally begin to see some change. While they will be Syrian, culturally, they will be European. They will have gone to school and learnt European languages, culture and will work alongside others who are not like their parents.
We call them "ABA" here, Aussie born Asians. Basically, they are hard-working and tough-skinned like their parents but have our culture and values.
Nothing wrong wth that at all.
The problem is that the current wave of immigrants come to Europe, and find that it is almost nothing like home. The women can do and dress as they please, men do not have to be caricatures of masculinity and you do not need to follow the hive-mind culture that these high-population countries seem to promote.
This confuses them, so they cling to what they know because that it at heart who they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Not just videos also in REAL LIFE are are you just deliberately ignoring that

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The same REAL LIFE in which SA didn't take any refugees? Right.

"Open a bookshop and stop bull#tin the kids"

El-P, from RTJs epic track "Talk to me". Same relevancy, way more fun. Have at it:

edit on 20-4-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join