It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, this will be The Mega Collapse of our decade!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of Lightness on President Trump personal security

Dear readers,

Other two things I don't like of this middle east tour is that President Donald Trump trip began in Friday, and the weird parallelism of this 2017 in the way days of the week are matching with dates in perfect correlation with the year 1865, the one in which President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated.

Please check

time.com...

Historically three out of four Presidents of the USA that died violently in office were murdered in Friday, Abraham Lincoln in 1865, William Mckinley in 1901 and John Kennedy in 1963.The fourth one was James Garfield in Saturday on 1881.

A third element that I have found feeling intrigued of this so strong causal line I am perceiving is that two Hispanic seers, one Colombian, who also predicted Trump election, and a Cuban have forecasted his death in office.

Please check
actualidad.rt.com...

www.tvynovelas.com...

A fourth element I also hate to Introduce in this discussion but it is relevant is that apparently the Simpsons Cartoon that we all know has successfully predicted the election of Donald Trump, since so many years ago, is linked with a prediction of his death in office.

An image of the popular cartoon showing Trump in a casket circulated in the web months
ago(February 2017), it was said belongs to a new season of the TV series, although it was latter debunked as possibly faked, but anyway it ran in forums for a while without knowing it's actual source.

Please check:

www.snopes.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Another intresting post from Angel of Light. Angel I hang on your words because like many I have a neeeed to know whats going to happen next.

But hears the thing about trump. Hes going to live a long healthy life and have a very successful career as presdeint of the united states.

The press can ejaculate all there hate on him as much as they want, but when push comes to shove the polls are going to change to be 80 percent in his favor.

Thats my non sychic prediction.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Well, I hope the worst case scenario will not be reached, but I considered my duty to warn about this risk, as a matter of fact I am sure there will be at least a so serious attempt.

He might survive even for a while, but the final outcome looks fatal and even the attempt could be used to send the world in to a terrible generalized conflict of unpredictable consequences for civilization.

It is curious but although many have considered the Tecumseh - Tippecanoe curse already fixed, definitively broken for ever, I never have felt that is the case.

please check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always have stated that on 2000 the curse took 2 ways to jeopardize the rule of the President elect ( Al Gore) , one by usurpation of the power, through the unexpected last minute change in the results of Florida at midnight of the election night and the so controversial decision of to stop the recounting of votes, finally also through the terrorist attack of September of 2001 that granted Bush the national support he needed to rule.

This is a dream that has come to me along years, first time was precisely no so far from the change of millennium, and then again so vividly in 2007.

Although I was pretty sure this was going to occur I was not fully convinced had something to do with G.W.Bush or Barack Obama, but corresponding to an ulterior epoch. I even posted a thread in which I clearly stated the curse was still active but it was not going to touch Obama at all.

Please check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, since this came to me again in the after match of the election of 2016, I posted something about it in my predictions for 2017 in my thread of January 5th, but what I have been feeling since few weeks ago is convincing me that it is approaching to its final achievement.

One thing I have been sure is that this will occur in a relatively warm environment, a subtropical region and one detail that always appear is that there is in the middle of the confusion and shock of the crowd some people around that is of olive and relatively tanned skin mourning, they are much darker skinned than caucasians.

This could happen in America, not necessarily during this trip, but another important detail is that always in the dream there are a lot of palms, and those trees are so much common or endemic in Middle east, although you can find them also here in certain areas of the States. Other hint of the place is that there is architecture with arches, look like some mediterranean or Arabic styles.

Here a link to the first time I described this dream here in ATS:

a reply to: The angel of lightness foreseeing since 2007 Next victim of Tecumseh - Tippecanoe curse

The final outcome of the attempt or assassination this refers to will be a terrible international war that will devastate the world and will be extremely challenging to face and fight for America.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join