These are the most likely scenarios that we will see in the world as soon as this terrible international political crisis emerge, one that will be
triggered by extremely unusual events, like assassinations or coups against important figures here in the Western Hemisphere and also somewhere in
These are events we could see in the near future under the assumption that USA become suddenly sunk in a political crisis of confrontation of powers.
Europe, Far east, Middle east and even Latin America regional crisis of security will become worst as a consequence of the political instability that
this USA Political crisis will bring to the world, but also due to the volatility of the causal lines that they are into since years ago.
1) Assad is working to try to find the way to make an evils pact with ISIS to convince them that they don't have any chance to remove him from power
but if they stop their campaign in Syria he and Russia will not stop their war in Iraq.
2) If ISIS focus all their actions over Iraq, without having to worry anymore about two of the countries they are fighting against they could take
control of that nation.
3) Iran will try to invade small Arabic countries in the Persian gulf and the peninsula of Arabia, that they have ambition of decades to control
4) Syria and Palestinians will launch a terrible siege over Israel, even in alliance with ISIS groups that are in Sinai.
5) Nicaragua could use their exaggerated large arm forces to try to invade Costa rica and Panama and even attack Colombian islands.
6) Venezuela will try to invade many islands of the Eastern Caribbean or Guyana, Surinam and French Guyane ,
7) China will annex Taiwan and possibly some islands of the Okinawa group they claim are theirs.
8) North Korea will attack with missiles and troops south Korea and Japan, it could be a mess, the most difficult battle of the war but they have
nuclear power in their hands, so it is likely they could succeed.
9) Having the USA so many fronts to send troops and fight it is likely that Taliban will have the opportunity to regain control over Afghanistan.
10) All this occurring when Russia will invade half of Europe at least. Now, one surprising factor that I also feel is in the balance is that Turkey
may have a kind of secret deal with Russia in case Europe is invaded, it is unlikely they decide to go into war against them.
11) There are countries of far east that may not be invaded like Philippines and Indonesia since they have a pact with China and Russia already
negotiated. They will remain neutral and do not want to collaborate with America to fight in Taiwan, South Korea or Japan.
The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)