It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, this will be The Mega Collapse of our decade!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

As I have been warning along the first three months of 2017, in the thread of my annual predictions, we are approaching a sequence of extremely critical international events that rarely converge in the same year along a century.

One of these events alone is able to be considered as the most grave of a decade, so they together can transform 2017 in the Dam year of the century.

1) First, I need to warn my readers of so many years in Venezuela that the scenes that are tonight circulating in the TV in that country about the attempt of boycott of a meeting of supporters of the Dictator Nicolas Maduro are an omen of something terrible coming soon for that man.

I am seeing the probable tragic end of the rule of Maduro, there is violent death around clearly and it is walking next to him. I feel coming a terrible social explotion of popular fury that will definitively overthrow him, even militaries will endorse the rebellion.

It will take weeks before the country returns to gobernability, there will be more than one acting President backed by the factions in dispute, with civil war and martial law in different states.

An humanitarian crisis will overflow the border with Colombia with hundred of thousands of refugees, the same will take place in islands like Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Trinidad.

The pressure of the international community will stop the blood bath and a new national interim government appointed by the National assembly will gain gradually control over the situation.

2) The second event is the also unexpected death of a leader in Asia, something that would be a combination of a so much stressful situation for that figure, but also can be the last stage of a long process of ilness, that however has been hidden to the media.

My impression is that this could be President of Syria Assad, or former President Mubbarak of Egypt, but seems to me it should be a very public figure of middle East or south Asia.

Russia will support its Interests in the region even after this unexpected collapse but with No other strong man anymore to endorse. The power will remain in hands of a military junta.

Putin will consider all his options but in the very last moment before to order sending of more troops to the eastern Mediterranean he will make a new deal through diplomacy with the emergent rulers.

3) The third event and the most energetic of the thread is a major International security crisis happening in the very far east of Asia.

The outcome is going to be unexpected. All the vibrations I am perceiving point to North Korea, but involve the entire Region.

President Donald Trump has committed a terrible political mistake, could be the worst one of his entire administration, to disclose what were secret plans not of attack, but reinforce military positions, when he has warned Kim Jong Un with sensationalist language about the sending of American troops to the Korean Peninsula.

The Korean leader will react in an unpredictable way, feeling the imminence of an attack that he feels really possible, triggering a mega conflict that is going to affect various nations in the region in a so much negative way.

It has been a sad error to underestimate the capacity of reaction of the young statesman, but also to use the media for a verbal war with the wrong enemy.

I feel the consequences of this terrible collision of military power in far east able to redraw the political map of the region.

The status quo of almost seven decades will be drastically altered for ever, there will not be way to return back to what has been since 1950, in spite of any ulterior military actions that take place or the disparate work of the UN to stop this.

This time China will not control North Koreans, Instead they will play their own game to try to use the chaotic crisis to push definitively against Taiwan. Even Japan will not be secure and that nation will enter in panic under the pressure of the events.

President Trump committed another terrible error by launching a surprising attack in Syria during the visit of the Chinese leader, that has damaged any trust from them with respect to his administration.

Let's pray that none of these extremely tragic events arrive to its climax during this Easter, and for the needed strength that the civilians would need to face and be able to survive these terrible crisis.

God have mercy of all the innocents living in those countries, and of all of us since these collapses will affect negatively the world, in particular the already unstable economy, sending the stock and commodity markets to erratic performance.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/12/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Thanks for you predictions. I think we can see that some emergency supplies might not go amiss. Which is just good sense anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was told thank you for your prayer for peace in North Korea but its too late.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

yessss! angeloflight post! Right on!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The Chinese respect strength. Though not rashness. They had nothing but contempt and disgust for Obama because of his perceived weakness.

Anyone can see that North Korea and the region is headed to military conflict. It will be a shock if that doesnt happen.

edit on 12-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Fascinating. Will be also waiting to see what plays out with the EU and US economies. A bubble (or multiple bubbles) are overdue for some popping

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This has all been scheduled to go down for along time...winner takes it all...the status quo of the last 70 years has NOT been a great one anyways...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

The Chinese respect strength. Though not rashness. They had nothing but contempt and disgust for Obama because of his perceived weakness.

Anyone can see that North Korea and the region is headed to military conflict. It will be a shock if that doesnt happen.

Why should it? Hasn't since 1950. China will react as it did before. They are already massing troops along the Korean border aren't they?

They aren't there to attack Korea.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My Chinese friend told me that all them North Korean restaurants along the chinese border are doing brisk business today.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Your other predictions in January needed an update, I guess...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
O angel, why does God allow you a less than 50% accuracy rate? Is He testing my faith?

Do the "vibrations" indicating North Korea happen to be... the news?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Come on guys.
We know nothing will happen.
Do you the nk took out a ship.
Do you know the nk killed s koreans at station a few years ago

But now we have the MAN of the US saying "enough is enough" and no one wants to support him.
Sorry dudes, but weakness and pollution of the minds have entered a new era of mankind

Do it
Trump
Just do it

you realize these weapons of mass destruction actually exist in NK

shame that now the US can't do jack about it

• Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
    edit on 12-4-2017 by DrumsRfun because: snipped for profanity

• posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: pirhanna

Why should it? Hasn't since 1950. China will react as it did before. They are already massing troops along the Korean border aren't they?

They aren't there to attack Korea.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Most likely just for refugees, but I get the feeling its different now. The assassination that Kim pulled off on foreign territory was the last straw for China. Assuming its not fake news (who can tell with anything anymore), stopping coal imports from North Korea is a huge indicator of where China stands.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Ridhya

Really,

I even don't know if you have faith at all, or trust anybody, or take seriously anything, there are dozens of already achieved on my predictions in 2015, and 2016, and that could be confirmed by anybody inspecting those threads, and my rates of 2007 are well above the 50% you mention.

Are the news saying tonight that this war will pull the borders of various Asian countries as never seen since WWII?

Are they predicting how are we going to affront the shock of the collapse of South Korea or Taiwan, and be able to replace the trade we currently have with them?

Are they also telling how are we going to finance the tremendous national effort to prevent a terrible embarrassing debacle in Japan, that will put us practically without allies in the region?

Are they also predicting that Philippines will move smartly to the Chinese sphere of influence definitively to prevent follow the same luck of the South Korean and Taiwanese people?

Are your so exclusive news agencies saying today what Iran will do acting militarily together with Russia not just in Syria but in Iraq and the gulf as their reaction to the events in Venezuela and middle east.?

Are any of them predicting the drastic change in the trend of many years with respect to the oil prices?

When did you started to read my threads?

Since my predictions for 2017 released on January 5th were already pointing to what you call in so arrogant way news of this week.

What makes you feel your very personal standards are the correct measure of accuracy of psychics?

How many are your accomplished forecasts? Where did you publish them and when?

The Angel of Lightness
    edit on 4/12/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
    link   
    China needs the US far more than they need North Korea. If it came to war (which it won't), I'd bet China is on our side, not Lil Kim's. You think China wants to piss of the rest of the world by siding with that evil little dictator? Their entire country is based on exporting their cheap crap to the world, they wouldn't upset that deal for a desperately poor country like North Korea.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You seems to don't understand that there is running in Washington a political change which goals are to reduce gradually and finally undermine the relatively free trade between America and China of decades.

What makes you think that the Chinese will wait until the point to have their industries in bankrupcy or the foreign capital moved back overseas? before to take what they anyway consider theirs?

I am not talking about just Taiwan or the tiny islands they dispute with Japan, but fabulous fortunes invested in their territory in manufacture and that perfectly can pay back the debt we owe to them?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:24 AM
    link   
    a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I don't think the Chinese think like our politicians, the are more down to Earth. To them wealth is Gold and Silver, To our Politicians its a Commodity, and wealth is a fiat currency. Where is all the Gold and Silver? its been heading to China since 1984. Were going to get a really cool lesson in economics. Where our lot are using and will increasingly, use fascist power to make us dance, where their lot will do things willingly for a gold based currency.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
    link   

China, like most other first-world countries, in fact almost all countries in this world currently, are bankrupt; both morally and financially. China doesn't own as much of the country as they used to, and the trade deficit is less then it used to be as well.

You sure do like bashing on Trump; Which is odd for a person of Christian faith.

I am curious what your predictions would have been for a Hillary presidency. But this is getting off topic.

As for the current events, it's not hard to see the outcomes, and the other players in the works.

This is all unavoidable, short of a major global shock to make the people sit up and take notice.

It will get worse before it gets better, so remember to have faith.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
    link   
    Not sure I can take OP seriously when they seem unable to even form comprehensible sentences.

"triggering a mega conflict that is going to affect various nations in the region in a so much negative way."

"I feel coming a terrible social explotion of popular fury"
    edit on 13-4-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
    link   
    Angel,

On April 8, under the topic "Do you remember 'The Day After'", I posted a possible scenario very similar to what you have stated in your third prediction.

The details line up with disturbing accuracy.

That is that while I was writing my post back on the 8th, I had a feeling of

I had the feeling that I wasn't actually the one writing the words; the words, the "connections" came too easily.

Your perceptions seem to mirror mine in a corroborative way that I find almost chilling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join