It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, this will be The Mega Collapse of our decade!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sorry, but your opinions are not exactly revolutionary nor news. It's all over MSM-every opinion-every comment section has many opinions, some exactly the same as yours.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Please do not be wrathful with me Angel! I am but a man!

How many are your accomplished forecasts?

Hundreds. And ive also got hundreds wrong. But I didnt pretend to be psychic when doing so.

Since AMNicks already did 2016, I will do 2017.

1) There is an extremely high risk that we see this year that ISIS can take complete control of large areas of Turkey in spite of all the effort of Nato to prevent it, and pressed by the difficulties to progress in Syria. They are planning to boost a fundamentalist Islamic Revolution in that country and this is the year they are going to fire it. We could see even a possible coup in Ankara in a disparate try to put the entire country under martial law.

Uh that last part already happened in 2016 so it's more like hindsight...

2) The deal between Iran and USA will survive successfully the transition process between Obama to Trump, a good news for the world peace, since what we are going to see in the rest of middle east will be chaotic. A friendly Iran will be decisive to refrain Isis possibilities to merge with Taliban and even try to make a pact of evil that until now seems impossible with Al-Qaeda.

Trump said repeatedly he's going to change it.

3) I see 2017 as the year of a terrible military campaign of Isis attacking Israel positions. Jerusalem, first time in two decades will consider seriously to settle down differences with Palestinians, to try to arrive to a success ful peace agreement before the expansion of Isis makes that impossible. Likud obviusly traditional opponent to that agenda will try to boycott it, if they succeed they will put Israel in the hands of Isis, who is willing to make alliance with Hamas that may even put end to the Jewish State.

So far ISIS hasnt attacked Israel at all. And allying with HAMAS? Are you insane?

4) The peace process in Colombia is going to succeed, against all odds, boosted by the great endorsement represented in the Nobel award President Juan M.Santos received(as I correctly predicted it was going to be) and also by the need to protect the stability of a region that will be in 2017 Shaken by the terrible collapse of Venezuela. This is the definitive year for the regime of Nicolas Maduro, he will face a social explosion never before seen in the Americas, one that will make appear the Cuban and Nicaraguan revolutions as jokes. He will try to repress brutally the people but there is going to be a drastic break apart of the arm forces, with Military rebellions.

That just sounds like the general history of South America, to be honest.

5) ISIS will assure control over practically all the border in between Iraq and Turkey, and from there will irradiate a lot of terrorist influence to the south and north. The islamc terrorist state will fight so much successfully in to try to control the center of Iraq that by the middle of this year we are going to see coordinated efforts in between NATO, Russia and Iran all together fighting to refrain the advance of ISIS fighters in that land. This is a really worrying forecast but at least we are going to see former rivals shaking hands to fight a common enemy.

ISIS has been losing ground all year, and the only way they could possibly recover is if one of your "rivals" supporting them.

6) In Syria also we will see a drastic change of situation as soon as Donald Trump take office, the new American administration will change the official position toward Assad and also toward the Russian forces in that country, there will be a beginning of an alliance to fight exclusively ISIS in exchange for political reforms offered by the Damascus regime. The New political deal with respect to Syria will be that Assad remain in power as Head of State but he will accept a Prime Minister, head of government coming from a coalition with opposition factions.

Hey you were right at first, but recent events changed that.

7) In Afghanistan Alqaeda and Taliban will decide to put aside their rivalry with ISIS and they will merge in only one powerful coalition, an evil axis, that will fight to try to remove the democratic government on that nation. Again this will force American, Iranian and Russian diplomacy to work together to create a second front against the terrorism in that border. Tehran will no tolerate an alliance in between ISIS and the Islamic fundamentalists of Afghanistan, and will fully cooperate in to combat them fearing for the future of their own regime.

Iran's been fighting the Taliban forever, they supported the "northern alliance".

8) Angela Merkel will have an extremely difficult 2017 year. She will run for reelection for another term as Chancellor of Germany but a sequence of terrible terrorist attacks in different points of Germany, together with all the problems of the refugees, will put her in clear disadvantage in the campaign. It is likely that she even lose the power and a new Chancellor take office, possibly a Social democratic one.

Everyone on ATS has noted how her policies are ruining her career. Not as much of a prediction as it is an observation.

9) There will be terrible seismic events in this 2017, I can feel happening in Japan, Indonesia, coast of China, even in the Russian far east, somewhere in Central America, also in the Andes, and in between Greece and Turkey, as well as in Italy, specially in the southern half of the country. Nevertheless, the one that possibly will be the most negative news of the year is going to happen in American territory, and I can perceive this occurring in the Pacific basin, is going to be terribly energetic, with a lot of replicates along hours and even days after the fore shock.

Sooo earthquakes on the faultlines? You don't say?

10) I see terrorism again happening in Europe, but not only in Germany that I have already mentioned, or France or Belgium, or Turkey that will also be terribly punished by it, unfortunately this time Italy will be severely touched by this kind of calamity. I am afraid this will constitute another major issue for that nation, apart of the natural disasters they are going to deal with.

Yeah again all of ATS has foreseen this without powers.

11) Donald Trump will take oath as President 45 of America in the middle of the worst riots ever happening in the streets, a lot of people will contest the results we all know, and the worst part of all these terrible incidents will be not only in Washington DC but even as far as California. That State will have a massive political movement launching a separation referendum. This last event will open the possibility that we will not have a United States as we have known them anymore at not so far future. I have warned in other of my threads that this is the price Trump will pay for his arrival to power, he will be the next President to face the Tippecanoe-Tecumseh curse.

There have been calls for Californian independence forever and a concerted movement since at least 2015.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

12) Scotland will formalize a second national referendum to determine the end of the United Kingdom as we have known it. It is likely that under the shadow of the BREXIT this time the outcome will be of separation, this terrible news would sink England and the sterling pound in the worst crisis since the Abdication of 1936. It is likely that also this will expedite the ending of Elizabeth IInd Realm, but don't expect an easy arrival of Prince Charles to power, it is likely that he will be forced also to abdicate in the middle of a huge institutional crisis.

I prophecy she'll die before then.

13) I see this 2017, and I have already said about a year ago, as the very definitive year of the Pontificate of H.H. Francis I, perhaps the most challenging of his realm. He is going to be forced to face a terrible situation generated in Italy, either by political crisis, terrorism, natural disasters, as bad that he will consider seriously if the Holy see gives all the protection required to continue doing his job. It is likely that by the end of the Year or the next one we will have a very different kind of Pontificate as the one we have had, a possible resignation from the throne of St Peters is likely to occur or a change of location for the Pope office.

So unspecified bad things happen and he is forced to react differently. Okay

14) North Korea will be the striking factor in 2017, the crisis in that peninsula will be boosted at incredible fast pace as soon as Trump take office. There will be a lot of incidents in the border, a lot of frictions, unfortunately the internal institutional crisis of South Korea has opened a unique and privileged space for the Kim Il Song to achieve the most ambitious dream of his own father: To unite the entire country under only one totalitarian Marxist rule. By the end of the year we will have so much escalation in the tensions in that part of the word that I would not be surprised at all if we have a full military invasion of the south, that triggers a mega conflict in the far east. Japan will not be secure at all under these terrible surprising new circumstances.

You magically predicted this after it was all over the news

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Looks like somebody has been watching the news. It's ok everybody we now have all the answers...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: pirhanna

The Chinese respect strength. Though not rashness. They had nothing but contempt and disgust for Obama because of his perceived weakness.

Anyone can see that North Korea and the region is headed to military conflict. It will be a shock if that doesnt happen.

Why should it? Hasn't since 1950. China will react as it did before. They are already massing troops along the Korean border aren't they?

They aren't there to attack Korea.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Most likely just for refugees, but I get the feeling its different now. The assassination that Kim pulled off on foreign territory was the last straw for China. Assuming its not fake news (who can tell with anything anymore), stopping coal imports from North Korea is a huge indicator of where China stands.

Boatloads of coal aren't that expensive. More like a drop in the bucket. Placating the US to cover for the 150,000 Chinese troops moving to Koreas border.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Dear Ridhya,

I appreciate your good job in to repost some of my predictions of January 5th and 6th 2017 here, although anybody could read them in the corresponding thread in this same forum months ago.

Normally I don't do this but your special stubborness force me to remind you that we are not in December yet, this is just April and still first half of it.

Perhaps your abilities to foresee even better than me the future are confusing you to determine what is real time isn't it?

We have 8 months and more than two weeks ahead of us in this 2017, just if you have not yet noticed it.

Now, just for the record I am not a fortune teller with a crystal ball at hand and there are Not news agencies tresspasing the time barrier to let in January to their viewers to know the news of second week of April.

The honey moon in between Trump and Assad that I predicted in January 5th lasted more than two months being unprecedented in between the two governments since the civil war began in Syria.

Organizations like Isis are skilled enough to regain territory in less time than that 8 months, they have showed it various times along years.

That why they are taking time to control the crossing of borders between Iraq , Syria and Turkey? What do you think will happen when Assad fall become a fact?

That Isis has not attacked Israel? What do you think is their long term goal by launching the kind of bloody campaign they are into in Sinai?

There has been in the last two weeks a massive Exodus of Coptic Christians in that region pushed by them, And they were not there in January when I predicted that.

If they are able to make strategic alliances with Egyptian terrorist groups it is clear it is just matter of time to do so with Palestinian ones.

Hamas and possibly Islamic Yihad of course will to join forces with them now that is evident that the intentions of this new administration in Washington is to do not follow anymore the path of a two state solution.

By the way I laugh about how "smart" your comments on my earthquakes forecasts look.

Of course they are in countries or States located in seismic areas, but strong motions of the intensity I am referring, well above 6 in Richter scale, do not occur every week, neither every month nor every year.

There are not tsunamies able to harrass entire harbors running in a daily bases on seismic regions by the way, it can take years to see one in one of the major oceans of the planet, in the way I predicted will occur soon.

Now, I see where is your "wisdom" coming from your at the time to critize others, something that I see is your speciality, or perhaps your only job: if the prediction works well you attribute it's success to the fact that you also were able to foresee it too, because was so "obvious".

The sad point here is that you did not publish any forecast at all, never putting your neck in public on the edge of the sword, so clearly in the comfort of a last minute comment on news you are just pretending an ability that in the best of the cases only your pillow can confirm.

The rest of your cheap, ridicule and malicious comments about my predictions for this year, released in January, are good material for a comedy show, that is possibly an activity you can succeed very well.

Anyway it is very original as a joke your comment suggesting that a good psychic is the one that forecast earthquakes successfully in not seismic areas.

I can predict that Mr Bean soon will have a lot of competition in his career.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
before I scan page 2 of replies to your thread OP.

I wonder aloud
If the hydrogen bomb test scheduled for this Saturday by NK,,, The Day of the Sun

will be detonated by NK to produce a mushroom cloud and radioactive fallout.... purposely

to contaminate the 150,000 Chinese Military Troops sent to the NK border areas for the purpose of staunching the possible fleeing of NK refugees into China territory

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Dear Bhadhidar,

I am not surprised at all, the causal lines of all the three events were already by the ending of March so strong to be ignored by any sensitive mind, the vibrations were in the air every where even without watching any media.

This comes to my attention really early this year,

Angel of Lightness 2017 predictions posted on January 5th 2017
14) North Korea will be the striking factor in 2017, the crisis in that peninsula will be boosted at incredible fast pace as soon as Trump take office. There will be a lot of incidents in the border, a lot of frictions, unfortunately the internal institutional crisis of South Korea has opened a unique and privileged space for Kim jong Un to achieve the most ambitious dream of his own father:

To unite the entire country under only one totalitarian Marxist rule. By the end of the year we will have so much escalation in the tensions in that part of the word that I would not be surprised at all if we have a full military invasion of the south, that triggers a mega conflict in the far east. Japan will not be secure at all under these terrible surprising new circumstances. 

Now, the crisis in far east as I can feel it, and let me explain what I mean with that expression since clearly there are some members that posted comments that suggest they have no idea of what is extrasensorial perception language, is carrying to much cumulated energy to be stopped on time.

From one side we have a paranoic extremely unexperienced North Korean leader, seeing through the media an unexpected devastating air attack over Syrian military installations just the day after who ordered the attack was pretending to remain in a deal with that government.

From the other side we have a kind of Master of the entertainment industry that has not yet realized that real life in the international arena can't be handled as a TV show, who has dared to menace a schizophrenic Dictator in possession of nuclear weapons long in advance to make that effective.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Kimmy will pop a cap then the US will level; his nuke playground while they are congratulating themselves. Many top scientist will be eliminated along with production facilities. it will put him years behind till we do it again.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Of course, the Tv or internet news of new year were warning us in advance that we were going to see terrorists planning attacks in places that never before had such calamities, like the ones that were arrested by April 5th in Milan or the attacks carried out in London and Sweden isn't it?

Angel of Lightness 2017 predictions posted on January 5th 2017
10) I see terrorism again happening in Europe, but not only in Germany that I have already mentioned, or France or Belgium, or Turkey that will also be terribly punished by it, unfortunately this time Italy will be severely touched by this kind of calamity. I am afraid this will constitute another major issue for that nation, apart of the natural disasters they are going to deal with. 

The only obvious thing here is your malice to misinform and cynically boycott.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

No, they are testing the weapons they have perfectioned along years of military research, the ones they are intended to use with our troops.

They also have proven to possess short and intermedium reach missiles to use them not only over South Korea, but also over Japan if it is precise.

At this point I don't see that Kim will think twice to use what ever he has at hand to avoid be in the situation Assad is now, he and his military advisers are likely to decide that the best defense is the attack.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

hello dear writer
you write real long things. I like mega things. like megatron for instance.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dude, all you have to do is say "I expect these things to happen" and you'd have my full support. But you have no humility, doubled down on your failed prophecies, bragged about your accuracy which has been pointed out repeatedly to be flimsy (50% accurate was generous on my part), and you call yourself a psychic angel.

You wont even admit when you're wrong! The president isnt female, and you made excuses as to why you were still right. Humility, man.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Save your false modesty for others and learn humility before to try to lecture anybody else on that.

I never predicted that Hillary was going to win at all, now I understand your urgency to come here to talk about things you don't understand, this is not a political thread and you are misleaded into grasp my motivations.

People who read threads in this forum have read my predictions since more than a decade ago.

If I might be a nobody in this activity long time ago my ATS account had been dropped for lack of activity, but my statistics contradict such assumption.

I began posting my forecasts here when Obama was not even thinking to run for office, the great recession had not yet arrived, Trump was just a business man and Mrs Clinton was in the Senate.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Kimmy will pop a cap then the US will level; his nuke playground while they are congratulating themselves. Many top scientist will be eliminated along with production facilities. it will put him years behind till we do it again.

Unless, of course, Kim has loaded, say, four of the nuclear bombs he's estimated to have 10 or 20 of onto several of his ancient diesel-powered submarines (which are quiet enough to effectively disappear from sonar), and sent them to park quietly off the western coast of the US, within striking distance of our port cities.

Even a small nuclear device, detonated at surface level in, or near the entrance to one of our harbor cities would shut down a vital transportation hub for years, if not decades, if the bomb were of the particularly crude and "dirty" type.

Imagine losing Seattle, San Francisco, Long Beach, and San Diego and all the commerce that passes in and out of those ports for the foreseeable future.

The effect on the US economy would be devastating.

I can believe that a lunatic like Kim would consider such a blow against "The Great Enemy" more than worthy certain suicide.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Exactly, Trump will respond when he does another test, and then he will Legally do a tit for tat against the American homeland. This is getting predictable.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hi Dear Bhadhidar,

I am not really certain that in this moment Kim has missiles capability to reach the Pacific coast of Continental USA, but he has by sure means to launch missiles not only to secure an invasion over South Korea, but also over Japan or Taiwan as well as to Pacific territories of the USA, like Marianas, Carolinas, Marshall, Guam.

By the end of this year or the next year he could be in position to arrange something extremely surprising and shocking for Hawaii, very look like Pearl Harbor.

In Troops and artillery he has enough to be able to cross effectively the border without problems in at most two days of combats and reach Seoul probably less a day after that, in spite of the American troops that are right now there.

My perception is that he would launch first an air force attack well behind border positions to target principal military bases of the Republic of Korea, but also moving air transported troops inside the enemy territory able to strike from behind the South Korean and American ones and then push with his army in the border, concentrating the strength of his artillery on the area closer to Seoul.

He would target with nuclear weapon a major navy or air force base of the US in Korea in order to weak the moral of the foreign troops that are prepared to resist him. His Navy will probably attack massively in the Yellow sea Incheon territory in order to close the sooner the International Airport.

To underestimate his power to take by force other territories could be right now the biggest mistake, as well as his determination to strike the first.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I suspect the US has reached a secret deal with China in which China would retain full economic and political control of NK in exchange for the removal of the current and problematic political leader and his lackey's, probably with some economic proposal's thrown in as despite the argument over the south China sea which is conveniently (For all side's) overshadowed by this the Chinese and the US have a very strong economic symbiosis currently in place that the elite of both side's do not want shaken just yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Dear Labtech767,

I don't see honestly how China will risk hundreds of thousands of men, armament and political prestige for such kind of adventure as the one you propose. The reward is not as sure as must be, and the risk is huge..

There is a really bad precedent that Chinese leaders possibly might consider a lot before to try to attack another neighbor militarly strong and in this case a country with nuclear capability: the horrible fiasco of the defeated Chinese Invasion over Vietnam of 1981.

They would prefer to see other nation humiliated militarly before to risk to be the ones to suffer such a embarrassment again. The phantom of Tianamen is still difficult to ignore.

A war with such characteristics also fought in the border of an autonomous Region, Manchuria, and so close to another, Inner Mongolia, looks extremely risky in a country where there are rebel minorities and nationalisms still alive.

North Korea is a nation ethnically homogeneous, China it is Not, to the contrary is a mosaic of fifty six principal ethnicities.

There are about two million ethnical Koreans living in Manchuria, plus more than 10 million Manchues and There 6 million of Mongols in their neighbor region.

No, they are going to play the neutral game and let USA to waste it's army before to decide to put theirs in combat, that is their best move.

Now my attention is more focus in what is happening in Venezuela this week, the Wednesday there will be riots in the most important cities, that could trigger the unstopable social explosion I have seen coming since Maduro took the power. We are going to see if it is true that the whole army is really loyal to Maduro or something surprising occurs.

Remember the synchronicity of events I have mentioned to occur, the military actions in Korea will occur only when the process of Venezuela Mature completely with the fall of Maduro, forgive me please the redundancy, and the leader of middle East also dies.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hi dear Bhadhidar,

I don't like to say this but talking about the figure that is near to disappear tragically in middle East I feel extremely worried for the announced trip if President Trump to that Region.

It is quite risky that he travel to that Region after his travelers ban against various countries in that area, as well as his remarks that under his administration USA no longer support the two states solution for the Israelian - Palestinian conflict.

I would not wish to be in the shoes of the secret service by trying to protect him in that trip, it will a so challenging job. He could be targeted by terrorists any time.

May God have mercy of the world if something grave happen in that long tour of 10 days.

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join