It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Exclusive: United Nations Child Sex Ring In Haiti Uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well if the stories are true and the devil tortures people like HItler,Stalin and Mussolini for all eternity then i have to side with him. It's a nobrainer. If we have to corrupt our souls to get rid of all these evil monsters so be it. Sign me up please. I've got no problem with killing evil people but it's never going to happen. For some unknown reason god would never empower a human to vanquish evil would he? I wonder why. Sorry but religion is just a scam and without it we would just execute pedophiliacs right on the spot. The world would be a far better place right now.

It is not our fight, we are not on the level of those in this and vengeance is not ours.

Ephesians 6:12New International Version (NIV)

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Romans 12:19

Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What are United Nations "peacekeepers" ? I've never seen one. Are they the same as Red Cross workers...travelling the world administering aid to people in war zones? Are they volunteers?

This goes way back the UN "peacekeepers" have been accused of rape and more everywhere they are sent!
en.wikipedia.org...

here is the Haitian story

In November 2007, 114 members of the 950 member Sri Lankan Army peacekeeping mission in Haiti were accused of sexual misconduct and abuse.[1] 108 members, including 3 officers of the 950-member-strong Sri Lanka peacekeeping contingent was sent back after being implicated in alleged misconduct and sexual abuse.

Officials in Haiti have said that UN peacekeeping soldiers from Sri Lanka who had been accused of sex crimes in 2007 had even raped children as young as 7 years old. The UN released a report slapping the Sri Lankan contingent with accusations of building a brothel in Martissant, Port-au-Prince charging them with systematic sexual exploitation and sexual abuse of minors, prostitution and rape. "In exchange for sex, the children received small amounts of money, food, and sometimes mobile phones,” reported the OIOS, the UN's investigative arm.

en.wikipedia.org...

Africa

U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has called sexual abuse by peacekeepers “a cancer in our system.” In August, the top U.N. official here was fired for failing to take enough action on abuse cases. Nearly 1,000 troops whose units have been tied to abuses have been expelled, or will be soon. Among them is the entire contingent from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Sounds like we need a new organization.

One that hunts down and directly punishes these people, provided actual real evidence is irrefutable.

One that can operate outside the law, with only one goal in mind.

Finding these people, and ending their existence.

Tho I do think punishment should be re-examined for the over-all.

Maybe that is what they are aiming at getting everyone to "need" a world wide CIA.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Do babies have lots of shining?

Can you shine bright like a baby by boiling babies in alcohol to make popcorn or skittles and drink their shine, to achieve enlightenment?

Gotta be some point to child sacrifice right?

Gotta be some reason a significant chunk of those with riches, fame, and or power can get tempted by pedophilia right?

Or is it all only senseless violence?

It has a long history
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

"Peacekeepers".

That name should be stripped from them immediately.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Imagine how dwarfed the number will be, if compared to the national level of all forms of exploitation, all forms of sexual abuse in a 12 year timeframe.

Imagine if no one had covered it up, instead ran the United Nations
as a "Peacekeeping" organization instead of the NWO Political machine
that they are. Too many other "coincidences".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This stuff is getting so public now that it's becoming 'Just another story'. It's sad that that is what's happening. Just another story that will soon go away.

After it was kept in secret for 12 years. I do see a strategy at work,
I wonder why they even exposed it to start with?

Again, I have a sneaking suspicion on that.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Our troops are forced to turn a blind eye to sexual child abuse all over the world, especially in the middle east. The Iraqi and Afghani troops our troops work with molest kids on a regular basis, and our people cannot interfere with their "culture." I think the White Helmets should also be investigated so we can put an end to our regime change agenda in the middle east.

It isn't just limited to foreign countries either. It goes all the way up through Child Protective Services. I am a product of this system and have been a first hand witness to children being abused and treated as chattel. It is disgusting. The media protects these vile scumbags as well, and I am sure many of them are involved.

Who the hell could so something like this? How is it possible that humans are capable of such evil?

If there is a God, he truly does not care about the innocent.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Many users here, usually first to post, post the obvious. Yeah this is evil, without stating that, this is clearly evil at work. Using their position clearly to take advantage. The worrying part is, these are parts of world governments. We know being members of ATS that secret societies have been said to take part in strange or rather, sickening pratices. So maybe what we are looking at here is the tip of the iceburg. Maybe this is how those in high power globally get away with their secret society procedures, using its arms to stretch and attack those in need. I am guessing, if true, then maybe this rabbit hole goes deeper then most could imagine.

Very, very weird world we live in.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I was/am with you in outrage until you over-reached to make it partisan and attempt to link Hillary Clinton to a Child Sex Ring.

this is a real issue and it needs to be addressed with furious justice..

And politics has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WinstonianIt is disgusting. The media protects these vile scumbags as well, and I am sure many of them are involved.

Yes, the media and also other governmental organizations,
also some religious organizations, and authorities such as The Vatican.

Far too long this has gone on, sadly I do not see mankind "evolving"
to a better place, almost the opposite.

Who the hell could so something like this? How is it possible that humans are capable of such evil?

This seems to be a common response, at least here in the thread.
I offer a compassionate response, and try not to make a judgement.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
The worrying part is, these are parts of world governments.

Yes, that is very concerning, enough so that this should
be fully investigated by a Human Rights authority.

Those who were complicit in the coverup need to
be publicly disciplined, and fired. IMO, they also
should be forced to financially compensate the victims.

It is beyond outrageous that the United Nations
admits this is a problem, admits there was basically
nothing done. Every last cent they have should be
stripped from them until they have made reparations.

I am guessing, if true, then maybe this rabbit hole goes deeper then most could imagine.

I suppose this is true, a few organizations come to mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I was/am with you in outrage until you over-reached to make it partisan and attempt to link Hillary Clinton to a Child Sex Ring.

Well, due to the circumstances I felt that needs to
be addressed, and looked into. The one orphanage
is hardly even a "conspiracy", CBS did a story on it.

As for The Clinton Foundation, even the people
of Haiti speak out against them.

Needs further looking into.

this is a real issue and it needs to be addressed with furious justice..

And politics has nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately it seems the wheels of justice turn
slow, or not at all when it comes to this type of thing.

I am sorry if stories like Jeffrey Epstein and Anthony Weiner
bother you, it is impossible to detach that from politics.

It is not a partisan issue, crosses the isles into all parties,
and all countries. But, it is impossible to seperate this from
politics, we all know political clout goes a long way
to keeping some people out of jail, insulated from charges.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ya...

Still kind of sick..

To take a story like this and think how can I exploit it for partisan purposes...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Still kind of sick..
To take a story like this and think how can I exploit it for partisan purposes...

Sorry, you are conflating two issues.

Politics does not equal partisanship!

The only partisan post in the thread is yours!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Indigo5

Still kind of sick..

Sorry, you are conflating two issues.

Politics does not equal partisanship!

The only partisan post in the thread is yours!

Naive to think it is partisan. People in power doing things are coming from both sides, agreed. Indigo is making it partisan because he loves Hillary and is willing to ignore the Clinton's past and the facts. I never care what party they are in, i care if they get prosecuted however.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Our troops are forced to turn a blind eye to sexual child abuse all over the world, especially in the middle east. The Iraqi and Afghani troops our troops work with molest kids on a regular basis, and our people cannot interfere with their "culture." I think the White Helmets should also be investigated so we can put an end to our regime change agenda in the middle east.

It isn't just limited to foreign countries either. It goes all the way up through Child Protective Services. I am a product of this system and have been a first hand witness to children being abused and treated as chattel. It is disgusting. The media protects these vile scumbags as well, and I am sure many of them are involved.

Ideally, evil wins because good doesn't do what it should.

Good people follow the rules, like ignoring xyz because the person in charge says to..

Now, if the people at the top were righteous, and good they wouldn't tolerate this, and we'd be cleaning everything up from child abuse, and such to the "peacekeepers".

We've allowed the leadership to be corrupt, thus..

I can't say I could turn a blind eye, even if ordered to. It would haunt my conscious for the rest of time, and I don't think I could handle that.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

ya...

Still kind of sick..

It isn't partisan, evil people are evil people no matter what group they are associated with.

There was enough information regarding Bill Clinton and Epstein that it warrents a furious, aggressive investigation. Given Hillary's ties, I would be surprised if she wasn't culpable to it all as well.

Denying possibilities is just as blind and myopic as suggesting that your favorite tv star doesn't have a drug habit.

Evil people, no matter what group they belong to, are still evil people first and foremost.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I never care what party they are in, i care if they get prosecuted however.

Indeed, and this is obviously a problem, as demonstrated
by a few examples I mentioned earlier.

Heck, some of them don't even get the indictment they deserve.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I surely agree with your post 100%.

Man has free will, some men choose to do evil,
it is up to all of us, everyone who desires to do good to counter it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join