It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Exclusive: United Nations Child Sex Ring In Haiti Uncovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In March U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced new measures
to tackle sexual abuse and exploitation by U.N. peacekeepers, and personnel.
Sadly the announcement followed a decade in which nothing had been done,
and a previous promise of reform never materialized.

Today, The Associated Press published findings of over a decade of unchecked
abuse from United Nations troops, and employees, involving over 23 Nations.
With a few exceptions, few nations responded to repeated requests, while the
names of those found guilty are kept private making accountability impossible.

In the ruins of a tropical hideaway where jetsetters once sipped rum under the Caribbean sun, the abandoned children tried to make a life for themselves. They begged and scavenged for food, but they never could scrape together enough to beat back the hunger, until the U.N. peacekeepers moved in a few blocks away.

The story goes on to reveal heartwrenching details....
Over a period of 12 years, 2000 allegations from personnel around the world!

An Associated Press investigation of U.N. missions during the past 12 years found nearly 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers and other personnel around the world — signaling the crisis is much larger than previously known. abcnews.go.com...

As if the reports of the abuse are not sickening enough, the report
goes on to say the The U.N has no jurisdiction or authority to make
arrests. So, these victims will never see justice.

This is horrific, and inexcusable!

Its time to put an end to this: The United States needs to pull
out of this NWO Organization, I see no good to ever come from it.

Could it be there are connections here?
Adding a few previous threads....

Human Traffikcing Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

The Haiten Ten: CBS Report

edit on 12-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And what do you know, non-Muslims. This world has serious issues.

How child trafficking could be such a major thing completely unawares by most people says allot about the moral condition of this planet.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

How child trafficking could be such a major thing completely unawares by most people says allot about the moral condition of this planet.
It's almost like there are truly evil people behind the scenes in secret that rule the world.
edit on 4 12 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh FFS are there only degenerates left in this world. Where is your god now? F#ck them all. I'm so sick of this bs. Maybe it's time to rise up together and end this once and for all. Drag them all out tinto the light and let justice in the streets prevail. We outnumber them 100000:1 and still we let this happen every f#cking day. I bet a lot of countries knew about this bs and kept quiet for all those years. Bloody hell.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This knows no bounds apparently,
having a hard time at the moment to find words.

What is really strange, is this coincidental or was this Orphanage involved?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Added to OP.

edit on 12-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
1 allegation is 1 to many, but 2000 allegations is quite a red flag showing how evil others can be. It's time to back out of the UN or put an end to it.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

It's almost like their are truly evil people behind the scenes in secret that rule the world.

Hmm, why do you think that is?

Imagine for a second that the word of God is actually true. I struggled with this myself for a couple decades. I turned back to my faith after truly learning just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Sacraficing chickens to Moloch. Satanic Ritualistic Abuses perpetrated by the highest levels of government and including the most fake religion "Catholicism" sullying the truth of Christ's word. Satan is all up in everything, atonement is the only answer I can come up with.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It's almost like their are truly evil people behind the scenes in secret that rule the world.

Just look at PG. It was a promising lead but they muddied the water with the occult bs and it was dismissed and branded as a joke. I know it's not fair to ask people to blow the lit off but some causes are worth dying for. They can do whatever they want and nothing can stop them. Sometimes i wish a world wide good vs evil fight would break out and we could cleanse the earth of all those degenerates. No trial and no prison. Just out right kill them.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So where are the holy warriors or angels in all of this? Why is god so f#cking retarded and just observing this bs for i don't know probably the dawn of time. Either the entitiy(s) already left a long time ago or the devil and god are one and the same. I would rather take my chances with the devil and make a deal with him to collect the souls of these monsters than worship a god who just stands idly by and does nothing. The f#cking Islam has even passages to justify the rape of children and we accept it like it is nothing.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Don't worry, Saudi Arabia heads the human rights council, so I'm sure they will look into this.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So where are the holy warriors or angels in all of this? Why is god so f#cking retarded and just observing this bs for i don't know probably the dawn of time. Either the entitiy(s) already left a long time ago or the devil and god are one and the same. I would rather take my chances with the devil and make a deal with him to collect the souls of these monsters than worship a god who just stands idly by and does nothing. The f#cking Islam has even passages to justify the rape of children and we accept it like it is nothing.

Probably since he released Satan from the pit to do what he does. We must counter that but he has already predicted we will fail. It's how we evolve spiritually and how he defines the true believers to fight this war again.

If they, "the true powers (government)" are worshipping Moloch, than I'm worshipping Christ. It's that simple for me.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'd love to see the Clinton Foundation audited, given their previous and very controversial involvement in the Haitian earthquake relief and given puffin Billies relationship with fellow pedo and convicted criminal Epstein, I bet the Foundation is a front for international kid and sex-slave trade.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well if the stories are true and the devil tortures people like HItler,Stalin and Mussolini for all eternity then i have to side with him. It's a nobrainer. If we have to corrupt our souls to get rid of all these evil monsters so be it. Sign me up please. I've got no problem with killing evil people but it's never going to happen. For some unknown reason god would never empower a human to vanquish evil would he? I wonder why. Sorry but religion is just a scam and without it we would just execute pedophiliacs right on the spot. The world would be a far better place right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd love to see the Clinton Foundation audited, given their previous and very controversial involvement in the Haitian earthquake relief and given puffin Billies relationship with fellow pedo and convicted criminal Epstein, I bet the Foundation is a front for international kid and sex-slave trade.

I'll go out on a limb and say that all those speaking fees are a front not for WH connections but exclusively for arms and child trafficking. It's where the money is.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Ding ding.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hmm, why do you think that is?

Imagine for a second that the word of God is actually true. I struggled with this myself for a couple decades. I turned back to my faith after truly learning just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Sacraficing chickens to Moloch. Satanic Ritualistic Abuses perpetrated by the highest levels of government and including the most fake religion "Catholicism" sullying the truth of Christ's word. Satan is all up in everything, atonement is the only answer I can come up with.
100% on page with you. This crap needs to end. Whats really messed up is that more and more we hear about this crap. it's like its spawning or something? It needs to be eradicated.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yes the pissed off people should quit going after innocent civilians and instead do us all a huge favor targeting the real culprits. Morons.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Have fun with that.

So what's your solution? Praying and wishful thinking clearly doesn't work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join