It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Exclusive: United Nations Child Sex Ring In Haiti Uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
From the OP's source:

Alleged abusers came from Bangladesh, Brazil, Jordan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uruguay and Sri Lanka, according to U.N. data and interviews. More countries may have been involved, but the United Nations only started disclosing alleged perpetrators' nationalities after 2015.

Where is this supposed Clinton connection?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Sounds like we need a new organization.

One that hunts down and directly punishes these people, provided actual real evidence is irrefutable.

One that can operate outside the law, with only one goal in mind.

Finding these people, and ending their existence.

Tho I do think punishment should be re-examined for the over-all.

It's despicable this is going and has been going on for as long a humans have been on this earth.

Maybe a one world government could handle issues like this?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Do babies have lots of shining?

Can you shine bright like a baby by boiling babies in alcohol to make popcorn or skittles and drink their shine, to achieve enlightenment?

Gotta be some point to child sacrifice right?

Gotta be some reason a significant chunk of those with riches, fame, and or power can get tempted by pedophilia right?

Or is it all only senseless violence?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: burntheships

I'd love to see the Clinton Foundation audited, given their previous and very controversial involvement in the Haitian earthquake relief and given puffin Billies relationship with fellow pedo and convicted criminal Epstein, I bet the Foundation is a front for international kid and sex-slave trade.

I second that Sublime. The Clinton's beyond a doubt used Haiti as a clearing house to ship "hand selected" children across the world as part of their pedo ring. The day before the first bust in Haiti the Clinton Foundation conveniently cut ties with Haiti.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Shocking. Not really given past conduct and past UN Admins brush off such allegations.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Do babies have lots of shining?

Can you shine bright like a baby by boiling babies in alcohol to make popcorn or skittles and drink their shine, to achieve enlightenment?

Gotta be some point to child sacrifice right?

Gotta be some reason a significant chunk of those with riches, fame, and or power can get tempted by pedophilia right?

Or is it all only senseless violence?

Moloch?

Other dark rituals known only to the powerful, in the know types who would damn their souls for a chance to be big in this existence.

To partake of that which is pure, an energy exchange of sorts..

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

From the movie usual suspects .

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Wasn't the Clinton Foundation also very 'involved' in Haiti after the earthquake?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Wasn't this 'Peacekeeper' angle central to the plot of tbe original 'Human Traffic' TV series, though not the later US version.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Have fun with that.

So what's your solution? Praying and wishful thinking clearly doesn't work.

It is easier to live by Jesus' commandment to "love one another as you do yourself" than not is my advice you ones who think like you. Evil people are here with us. It is best to arm yourself with the word of God and a good weapon that fires high velocity bullets to protect your family than to ignore the evil. Because ignorance is not bliss when the evil comes to call at your door.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

An Associated Press investigation of U.N. missions during the past 12 years found nearly 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers and other personnel around the world

Oh, give some context, will you, and some basis for comparisons!

2,000 over a 12 year period in war torn countries?

Let's compare with this American number: 2,183

That is not for America of course, but just New York.
Scratch that, it is just for New York City.

And it is not for 12 years. It is for one.

And actually it is just for rape.
Scratch that, it is just for forensic rape exams.

No, scratch that, it is just for claims for forensic rape exams to be paid for by the New York State Victims Board, and not the victim's insurance or the victim itself.

No, scratch that, that is only the successful claims thereof.

2,000 is less than one aspect of one of the allegations in one city in one year.

Imagine how dwarfed the number will be, if compared to the national level of all forms of exploitation, all forms of sexual abuse in a 12 year timeframe.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Are we allowed to discuss the links between high profile politicians/advisors and Haiti?

Or is that too closely related to Pizzagate which is obviously fake and not linked in anyway and we are crazy for even questioning this?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd love to see the Clinton Foundation audited, given their previous and very controversial involvement in the Haitian earthquake relief and given puffin Billies relationship with fellow pedo and convicted criminal Epstein, I bet the Foundation is a front for international kid and sex-slave trade.

They closed up shop in that country a few months back. Long enough has passed for the media to have made the masses forget that.
Also long enough to have covered up any links they had to the trafficking there. I'm sure a few dozen people have "committed suicide" over there lately too. Anyone with enough information to positively link the Clinton foundation to the local trafficking.
Now that they're gone, all the protections that came with them are gone too, all the local corruption they fostered no longer has a multi national criminal organization covering it up.

Expect to see more exposure on corruption and evil happening in Haiti in the coming months.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

So where are the holy warriors or angels in all of this? Why is god so f#cking retarded and just observing this bs for i don't know probably the dawn of time. Either the entitiy(s) already left a long time ago or the devil and god are one and the same. I would rather take my chances with the devil and make a deal with him to collect the souls of these monsters than worship a god who just stands idly by and does nothing. The f#cking Islam has even passages to justify the rape of children and we accept it like it is nothing.

Probably since he released Satan from the pit to do what he does. We must counter that but he has already predicted we will fail. It's how we evolve spiritually and how he defines the true believers to fight this war again.

If they, "the true powers (government)" are worshipping Moloch, than I'm worshipping Christ. It's that simple for me.

No..no real evolution has ever ocurred...and will never..

These vermin realized they cannot evolve..i am not talking about humans..so they certainly do not want us surpassing them, of which we could easily do with a sliver of a chance.

This is so complex a situation it boggles the mind..but upgrades can be ordered

Thses beings control the ENTIRE process and hold even the foolish ones who DO evolve in the same prisons of delusion they claim to be free from..and just like here get protection and cry that the Soul must go through all of these scenarios in order to be "refined".

I have zero respect for all of these avatars and beings on every level who refuse to question authority and follow the system parading false hope and believing logic cannot ever tell them the truth.

It is easy to see that literally noone wants to break free from this grasp they have on all fronts..

The TOO BIG TO FAIL fears come in..carefully woven to ALMOST crush our spirits.
edit on 13-4-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The biggest fools fall for the easiest stories.

Good luck with that belief of GOD versus DEVIL.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Have fun with that.

The more the prayers the worse and easier it gets to perform evil...by all means pray EVEN HARDER

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Have fun with that.

Expecting our government doesn't work. God's just making a point. We are truly lost without him. And we as a race turned out back on him. Now we suffer the consequences.

It is sad to hear this same rubbish going on for eons.

OUR RACE DID NOTHING.

This belief you have is as boring, meaningless, and works for the adversary as anything.

Whatever it is you call GOD is going to be PUBLICLY forced to reveal the truth, so keep praying, it makes it easier to target the reapers of demented energy.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

More people who you think wouldn't be doing stuff like this... people who are supposed to be looked up to.

This is pretty nasty stuff and I hope these Employees of the UN are duly dealt with.

This stuff is getting so public now that it's becoming 'Just another story'. It's sad that that is what's happening. Just another story that will soon go away.
edit on CDTThu, 13 Apr 2017 10:03:47 -05000000003010x147x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In the news,
trump just made a Deal? with the UN.
they are best friends now.
so keep up the kiddy fiddling!
(

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
its terrible, but you gotta consider who runs the world? and then consider bloodlibel. and thats why it goes on. they think it gives them power somehow.

i hate bullies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join