It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Friends and family are still in the dark about how and why Monica Petersen...a young researcher in human/child sex trafficking, currently working in Haiti,...was found dead in Haiti four days ago.
Strangely, her cause of death is not mentioned in any reports.

A friend of Monica reports that she was looking into child trafficking in Haiti and draws possible connections to Clinton/Rodham operations there.

i.sli.mg...

Did Monica Petersen know/discover something concerning child sex trafficking and/or Gold plundering in Haiti?
Redditers are already digging into this via at least two threads...and THIS wouldn't be the first suspicious death, people have speculated could be Clinton-related.

www.reddit.com...

The subject of child sex trafficking and Clinton connections to it, has also been considered on conspiracy sites.
Bill's pedophile connections have also been discussed frequently and recently.

Could this woman's death possibly be connected to the Clintons?
Having lost the election...and currently facing growing FBI scrutiny of their activities and their foundation, could the Clintons be 'tying up' some potentially incriminating loose ends?

This young woman's death is currently being looked into by many, at present...and more facts and details still need to be revealed.
Perhaps ATS' great researchers can contribute to the body of facts which still may need to be uncovered.

At the very least, this young woman's death, it's timing...it's location...and it's close proximity to Clinton activities and rumored scandals in Haiti...is very curious.

twitter.com...

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com...

www.leg.state.co.us...$FILE/15SenJud0128AttachE.p df

edit on 16-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Stopped believing in coincidence's a long time ago...

Blessings to this brave woman!

Spot on article by Engdahl as usual!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm still researching Monica Petersen and the elements surrounding her death...but it smells like Clinton.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Could this woman's death possibly be connected to the Clintons?
Having lost the election...and currently facing growing FBI scrutiny of their activities and their foundation, could the Clintons be 'tying up' some potentially incriminating loose ends?

Absolutely connected to Clinton activities.

A good research project.

The CFs are under investigation and are vulnerable.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This is my first time hearing about her, but I find it highly suspicious considering their connections to Laura Silsby, unbelievable how evil this family is.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I know I am not surprised, it isn't the first I have heard of people being suicided when looking too closely at their activities. To call it suspicious is an understatement......
edit on 16-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More about her from her blog post -

Monica Petersen graduated in 2014 with an MA in International Development from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver. She is currently a research intern at the Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking in Denver and a research assistant for The Human Trafficking Center at DU.

humantraffickingcenter.org...
edit on 16-11-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

And from Facebook -

MONICA PETERSEN MEMORIAL SERVICE A Memorial Service for Monica has been set for Friday, November 18th at 12:30pm. It will be held in Maglione Hall, 5th floor of the Sié International Complex, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver, 2201 S. Gaylord St., Denver, Colorado. We will also be trying to set up a Skype broadcast of the memorial and will send out a notice about this as soon as possible. The Human Trafficking Center has established an annual “Monica Petersen Memorial Lecture.” In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that donations may be sent to the University of Denver with the designation “In memory of Monica Petersen.” The address is University of Denver, P.O. Box 910585, Denver, CO 80291-0585.

www.facebook.com...

#clintonbodycount on Twitter

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
she angered someone it seems.

im not entirely convinced of the clinton connection.

needs more evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
she angered someone it seems.

im not entirely convinced of the clinton connection.

needs more evidence.

I agree.
Odd there has been no mention of how she died.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Outstanding ! Put it out for the American people to see.

Buck

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATput down

Yet another investigative reporter put down when she gets to close. Enough is enough!.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

Let me guess..

The "note" was typewriiten and not signed.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How ironic that it turned out to be "suicide" what a coincidence....I am so fed up with that certain class of people (and I used the term very loosely) that can get away with and do whatever they want with no repercussions......if they go down there will be nobody laughing at their misfortune any louder than I will

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Reports it was suicide?:

Or the newest more accurate term "Arkancide"

www.arkancide.com...

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

From one of the links in her post:

If the 2008 law was at fault, then why did the number of child migrants entering the U.S. hold steady from 2009 to 2012 and only begin increasing exponentially in 2013? Furthermore, there has been a 712 percent increase in refugees from these three nations to the neighboring countries of Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Belize – an increase that can’t be explained by the U.S. law.

Unraveling the immigration crisis and what to do about it

The above isn't her, but she links to it in her post.

For one thing, who was Secretary of State during this time period?

Annnnd, you know what else I am reminded of?

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Did you notice, too, that there is a dirt road that essentially leads directly to the border?

A very narrow section of river crosses in that area of border.

How do they guard that? I guess this isn't clear to me. You can literally trace what looks to be a dirt road all the way from the border to the frigging ranch.

edit on 16-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: thing

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Obviously, the Human Trafficking Center had/has their suspicions about the Clintons.
I honestly don't buy that this woman killed herself.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Obviously their is enough crap around them that would require her to be in the most powerful position, to ward off the accusations, it would be the requirement of the secret service to protect her from all the slander. But She's not, so the coming weeks will be interesting.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Its obvious that thise in power do not want to ever really "solve" human trafficking, sex slavery, etc, simply by the small amount of resources, manpower, money, etc., put towards fighting it as compared to, say, The War on Drugs... Think of all the law enforcement officials from all the different agencies from every level of government committed to fighting the "drug problem", compared to human trafficking, which you hardly ever hear about.

And when someone decides to do a drug, they are willingly making a decision, to do something that does not necessarily harm any other person. Compared to child sex slavery, forced child prostitution, and other types of human trafficking and slavery, everything from "Hostel" style murders, tortures and mutilations to forced labor, forced combat for entertainment, to ritual abuse/sacrifice, mind control and medical experiments and vivisections performed by the sick and twisted and sadistically curious... Nothing imaginable could be worse than the horrors experienced by these people...

Why isn't "every available resource" being put towards tracking down these criminals and rescuing these people, like what is done to prevent someone from getting high? Why are we spending taxpayer money to prosecute and imprison someone for getting high, when THIS kind of thing is going on in the world?
edit on 11/16/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Why isn't "every available resource" being put towards tracking down these criminals and rescuing these people, like what is done to prevent someone from getting high? Why are we spending taxpayer money to prosecute and imprison someone for getting high, when THIS kind of thing is going on in the world?

We seem to have managed to let the lunatics run the asylum .... the people have been to distracted with all their new shiny things....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join