It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
RAJIV SHAH (USAID)

Rajiv Shah

Partner Raj Shah is the Founder and Managing Partner of Latitude Capital. Raj most recently served as the 16th Administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development, where he was credited with transforming the agency via innovative public-private partnerships and new technologies, including the development and leadership of President Obama's Power Africa and Feed the Future Initiatives.

Raj previously served as Undersecretary and Chief Scientist at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and led Global Heath, Agriculture, and Financial Services programs at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Raj is a graduate of the Wharton School of Business, the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, and the University of Michigan.

LATITUDE CAPITAL

Latitude Capital is a private equity firm focused on power and power related projects in select emerging markets, with a specific focus on Africa and India. Our team brings trusted global relationships, deep industry and operating expertise, and experienced private equity leadership to the task of developing and implementing power projects in emerging markets.

www.latitudecapital.com...

Latitude Capital might have some intriguing connections with the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

oooh, lookie here:

Prior to leading USAID, Shah served as director of the agriculture development program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There has been no public indication of what he will do next.

Rajiv Shah to step down as USAID administrator

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am not buying it either. The Clinton's have been offing people since Bill's days as governor of Arkansas. I hope to be alive when these EVIL, and CORRUPT bastards are taken down.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Shah traveled to Haiti this weekend — a fitting bookend to his tenure as administrator, since one of the first challenges he faced at USAID was to manage the U.S. response to the catastrophic earthquake in the Caribbean country, which struck Jan. 12, 2010, and killed more than 100,000 people.

Shah signed a partnership agreement between USAID and a local Haitian affiliate of the organization Partners in Health, which was co-founded by health luminary and former USAID administrator candidate Paul Farmer. Shah reportedly met with Farmer, who was also in Haiti this past weekend, according an interview he gave to Devex last week.

www.devex.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Some familiar names in this story:

On March 25, 2015, USAID suspended CEEPCO Contracting – which had been working on shelter programs in Haiti –from receiving further government contracts, pending the outcome of an ongoing investigation. CEEPCO joins Thor Construction, which was suspended in early February. The investigation concerns faulty construction practices related to 750 houses built in Caracol, Haiti by USAID. CEPR Research Associate Jake Johnston reported in February for VICE News:

CEEPCO's CEO is Harold Charles, a Haitian-American who was formerly one of the Haitian government's representatives to the Interim Haiti Reconstruction Commission (IHRC), run by Bill Clinton and meant to be in charge of the $10 billion in earthquake relief. The IHRC had initially approved the USAID shelter program back in December 2010.

Charles also enjoys a close, personal relationship with Haitian President Michel Martelly. In an interview in 2013, Charles said, "I do know and have very close friends up through the highest ranks of government," adding, "Martelly is a childhood friend of mine." One former government official in Haiti said in an interview, "this was seen as a deal that would please Martelly."

Second USAID Contractor Suspended Following Caracol Housing Debacle

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
PARTNERS IN HEALTH--HAITI
en.wikipedia.org...

Haiti: Partners in Health

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This HUFFPO Partners In Health 'puff piece' & fund raising plea article caught my eye...because the author's position (Mining):

Jennifer Schneider
Assistant Professor at the Colorado School of Mines

...and that it references another similar piece in Carlos Slim's NYTs:
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From your Quote:

Charles also enjoys a close, personal relationship with Haitian President Michel Martelly. In an interview in 2013, Charles said, "I do know and have very close friends up through the highest ranks of government," adding, "Martelly is a childhood friend of mine." One former government official in Haiti said in an interview, "this was seen as a deal that would please Martelly."

Ah yes...President Martelly...the CIA-backed Death Squad supporter.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Co-located at the Caracol Industrial park is a South Korean owned textile factory:

Wages are another concern. “I wish they [would] pay us more,” grumbles 32-year-old Nadège, during a lunch break from quality control at a South Korean-run factory at the Caracol Industrial Park in the north of the country. The factory produces “Made in Haiti” for American labels, such as Target and Walmart. “But I cannot really complain as I have a job now.”

Approximate average real salaries in Haiti lie between $180-$200 a month, says the aid agency report. That is about five times more than some 45 per cent of Haitian workers earn a day, according to the UN Development Programme, and higher than in Ghana and Lesotho, where workers receive monthly salaries of $112 and roughly $140, respectively.

When the Caracol Industrial Park in northern Haiti was inaugurated in 2012, it was packed with celebrities. Actors Sean Penn and Ben Stiller, Virgin’s Richard Branson and fashion designer Donna Karan mingled with then US secretary of state Hillary Clinton, accompanied by her husband, former president Bill Clinton, the UN special envoy to Haiti.
The $300m complex, close to the northern coast, was billed as a way to reduce Haiti’s economic reliance on the capital. The joint project of the Haitian and US governments, and the Inter-American Development Bank, would create 65,000 “permanent jobs” once “fully developed”, said the US State Department.

But job creation in the fledgling industrial park has not progressed at the hoped for pace. Many queue outside Caracol’s front gate every day in the hope of a job.

Haiti’s economy held together by polo shirts and blue jeans

It's no wonder the people of Haiti loathe the Clintons.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

The Clinton-led recovery was a disaster. A year after the earthquake, a stinging report from Oxfam singled out Clinton’s IHRC as creating a “quagmire of indecision and delay” that had made little progress toward successful earthquake recovery. Oxfam found that:

…less than half of the reconstruction aid promised by international donors has been disbursed. And while some of that money has been put toward temporary housing, almost none of the funds have been used for rubble removal.

Instead, the Clinton Foundation, IHRC, and State Department created what a Wall Street Journal writer called “a mishmash of low quality, poorly thought-out development experiments and half-finished projects.” A Haitian IHRC members lamented that the commission had produced “a disparate bunch of approved projects. . . [that] do not address as a whole either the emergency situation or the recovery, let alone the development, of Haiti.” A 2013 investigation by the Government Accountability Office found that most money for the recovery was not being dispersed, and that the projects that were being worked on were plagued by delays and cost overruns. Many Clinton projects were extravagant public relations affairs that quickly fizzled.

needless to say the mainstream media is not going anywhere near any of this

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Always thought Jeffrey Epstein's island was conveniently located within the Caribbean.

Little St. James, USVI is about 500 miles from Port-au-Prince by yacht.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
China connection to RAJIV SHAH...SOS Hillary Clinton's "minion" at USAID.

Cowen Buys Latitude Capital
August 25, 2008

About Cowen Group, Inc.

Cowen Group, Inc., through its operating subsidiaries, provides investment banking, sales and trading, and equity research services to companies and institutional investor clients in the healthcare, technology, telecommunications, aerospace and defense, consumer and alternative energy sectors.

We also offer traditional and alternative asset management services to institutional investors. Our asset management business includes teams based in the U.S. and the U.K. Our U.S. team focuses on a growth-oriented investment style centered on small and mid-sized companies based primarily in North America.

Our U.K. team provides traditional asset management products, focusing on a global equity strategy. Our alternative asset management business consists of Cowen Healthcare Royalty Partners, which invests principally in commercial-stage biopharmaceutical products and companies, and Cowen Capital Partners, which manages a portfolio of middle market private equity investments for third party investors.

About Latitude Capital Group
Latitude Capital Group is an Asian investment banking firm, specializing in China cross-border M&A and private placements.

The firm focuses on: (i) serving growth companies in the technology, general industries and healthcare sectors in China; (ii) multinationals and international listed corporates looking to enter China in Latitude's core industry sectors; (iii) assisting Chinese clients with private and public capital raising transactions (iv) advising international corporates seeking an Asian/China strategic buyer of, or investor in, their business; and (v) advising Asian corporates looking to grow internationally via acquisition.

Latitude Capital Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Beijing and Shanghai.

www.pehub.com...#

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Another addition to the Clinton Death List? And her name is Monica. How sad.
These Clinton's should be put away for good.

LOCK THEM UP!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Co-founder of Haiti's USAID affiliate 'Partner's In Health', Jim Yong Kim:

Jim Yong Kim MD, PhD, also known as Kim Yong (Hangul: 김용; born December 8, 1959), is a South Korean-American physician and anthropologist who has served as the 12th President of the World Bank since July 1, 2012.

On March 23, 2012, U.S. President Barack Obama announced his nomination of Jim Yong Kim to become the next president of the World Bank.

On September 27, 2016, Kim was re-elected as the World Bank president, for a five-year term beginning July 1, 2017.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Another name to add to the ever growing list:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh my here we go again.This is getting out of hand and wish someone would do something to stop kinda stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deniro

What kind of stuff?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 17-11-2016 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Always thought Jeffrey Epstein's island was conveniently located within the Caribbean.

Little St. James, USVI is about 500 miles from Port-au-Prince by yacht.
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh wow, I think you just nailed it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
Another name to add to the ever growing list:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I saw this earlier but it's not completely accurate. For instance, they listed Judge Scalia as part of Clinton's body count, even though there's no evidence to back it up. He was also found with a pillow over his HEAD, not his FACE. They seem to be embellishing.

But it's still worth looking at...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't think Scalia was Clinton related either.

However, even without the pillow nonsense, there was quite a bit of oddness to his death and subsequent events.

TAT, or MME, if you're around, something is tickling my brain about Justice Scalia and Human trafficking and a ruling or opinion of his, help me out here I know one of you remember this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join