It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A response to Monica's friend, concerning her possible suicide:

steemit.com...@allyouneedtoknow/the-suicide-of-monica-petersen-did-she-get-to-close
edit on 17-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Just 404'd. Working five minutes ago.
edit on 17-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like we're being picked up on:
stateofthenation2012.com...

Folks, lets keep digging!

Okay, so one of your links has Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire, tied to CF as an associate and donor. I can't seem to link anything from my phone but this Carlos guy also has ties to Father Marcia Maciel, a priest accused of sexually abusing boys. Carlos Slim is a long-time supporter and donor to the Legion of Christ, Maciel's church.

When I get home I will post the links. Or maybe someone else can Google and post it?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

steemit.com...@allyouneedtoknow/the-suicide-of-monica-petersen-did-she-get-to-close

this works I think

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Okay, so one of your links has Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire, tied to CF as an associate and donor. I can't seem to link anything from my phone but this Carlos guy also has ties to Father Marcia Maciel, a priest accused of sexually abusing boys. Carlos Slim is a long-time supporter and donor to the Legion of Christ, Maciel's church.

When I get home I will post the links. Or maybe someone else can Google and post it?

Carlos Slim...major shareholder of the NYT?

link   

Wow...Okay, let's get this ball moving!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, I meant to post that!! Explains how NYT never bashed Clinton or touched on the pedophile scandals.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, I meant to post that!! Explains how NYT never bashed Clinton or touched on the pedophile scandals.

Slim was calling ALL the shots against Trump during the election.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

this works I think

Thanks, X.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, the Arkanacide link link really speaks highly of conspiracy theorists...."Conspiracy theorists are idiots and I'm pleased not to be one of them".

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What Happened to $20 Million in Clinton Haiti Fund?

Isabel Vincent reports today in the New York Post that the Clinton Foundation set up a for-profit entity called the Haiti Development Fund that took in $20 million from “investors”Carlos Slim and Frank Giustra but that it is a mystery what happened to most of the money.

The Fund was supposed to provide capital to Haitian entrepreneurs in the wake of the 2010 earthquake, but the Post could only find evidence of one project that received funding.

The Fund was run by a Jean Marc Villain, who appears to be an American citizen or green card holder of Haitian descent.At the time he supposedly managed the Fund, he was in bankruptcy. He conveniently failed to report his $100,000 salary to the bankruptcy court. From the story:

Carlos Slim is a Mexican oligarch who at one point was the richest man in the world.

Frank Giustra, a five-foot Canadian billionaire nicknamed the “Poison Dwarf, ” is a major donor to the Clinton Foundation. He received approval for the sale of a uranium company to a Russian firm from the State Department while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

The Haitian fund has similarities to another murky entity in Columbia established by the Clinton Foundation purportedly to assist entrepreneurs.

The Clinton Foundation left a toxic legacy in Colombia, critics say

fusion.net...

Slim and Giustra were investors and questions have been raised about what actually happened to the money. In both cases, the Clinton Foundation failed to file the required disclosures.

FULL Article:
nlpc.org...

Original Story:
nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Here's the article:

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Story picking up steam:

After Election, the Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes, FOUND DEAD!

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
People doing this kind of important and dangerous work really should do it in teams and stick together at all times no matter what. Even share hotel rooms. It's the "I'll be right back" syndrome...

I refuse to believe it's a coincidence that someone like her dies in a place like that doing what she did.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For anyone who follows twitter, the #MonicaPetersen hashtag.

This is going around right now:

Tweet

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This CF scandal in Haiti is taking a toll on my relationship with my mother. She's 66 and is stuck in a reality about our world in which she absolutely refuses to acknowledge. We're at the point where she says she's "afraid" and worried for me, subtly suggesting my mental health is at stake. Ironically, it's her comments which make me feel her mental health is at stake. The entire election has taken a toll on many of us and our relationships. But this scandal, will be the final nail deciding what happens from here.

There are some loose ends which need to get closed because as it stands, while convincing, it's still very circumstantial. Last argument I had was why Bill Clinton would bother to help the 10 missionaries. Many already know what I'm talking about but to clarify for others, I'm referring to Laura Silsby and the 9 others. The woman convicted of "improper transport of children" instead of child trafficking. Clinton went to bat for them and my mother being the devil's advocate that she is, claims families of the missionaries lobbied the Clintons to do something whilst my argument is he went there specifically to squelch any investigation from uncovering the truth. She was emphatically skeptical. I had to re-read an article written by a human rights professor from Harvard where he states Clinton "brokered" a deal for the release of the 10. I felt I may have overstated my conjecture on the level of involvement Bill had on the case. However, I did indeed find an article from March 2010 when George Bush and Bill Clinton were both in Haiti on the 22nd for a photo op. There were protests from the Haitian people upon arrival of Bush for rigging the elections prior in 2004. Jan 29, 2010 was the date Silsby and her naive young american missionaries were arrested; Bill did actually go to Haiti whilst the 10 were being held in jail in the midst of brokering a deal. With the exception of Silsby, the remaining were released in Feb.
www.washingtonpost.com...

This rabbit hole goes so deep it is almost consuming all of my time. But the question still remains, did Bill go to bat for Silsby or just the other 8? Silsby did have her charges dropped by the attorney general but this isn't concrete enough. I need to know if Bill had included Silsby on is list of names before he went down there. If he did, then this would be damaging considering Sislby flouted all the regulations required to move children under an unscrupulous act which Clinton was ok with. Human trafficking is big business and Haiti is the epicenter of it, charities like UNICEF come under major scrutiny. There are a plethora of checks and balances you must meet to move children between borders. Sislby had none of them, lied about them being orphans, was in financial debt and was undergoing civil lawsuits. Her home was foreclosed the same month she started her NGO and went to Haiti. WTF? Any right minded person would question the scenario and question Bill's motivations and or lack of judgement. My mother thinks I'm crazy for even going there.

Yes, more and more it's beginning to look like people in our governments throughout the world are involved in a massive child slavery pedo ring. Unfukcing believable, it's nuts. But we need to keep digging despite what other people might think of us, I can handle it but there might be a sacrifice in the long run with relationships that may never quite get over it. Anyway, need to find more connections, articles, things people have said which would show Bill went to bat for Silsby too.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton should get far more scrutiny for her scandalous conduct in Haiti; from rigging the March 2011 presidential election for her favored candidate Michel “Sweet Mickey” Martelly (supporter of the CIA created death squad FRAPH) to insuring that her brother Tony Rodham and “a company that barely exists.” got a “sweetheart gold mine concession in Haiti” that “royally cheated” the state of Haiti.

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com...

FRAPH:

FRAPH genesis – Group of army officers on CIA payroll

Members of FRAPH were working, and perhaps still are, for two social service agencies funded by the Agency for InternationalLDevelopment [USAID], one of which maintains sensitive files on the movements of the Haitian poor.

www.haiti-now.org...

USAID Haiti
www.usaid.gov...

13/7/06 Haitian Death Squad Leader Arrested in US – For Mortgage Fraud

www.williambowles.info...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

FBIanon:

Q: I should keep looking into USAID shouldn't I...

Should I look into the shipping containers for the children
A: Are you afraid of what you will find?

[2]

Do any of the companies involved have their own shipping operations?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So an investigator of human trafficking...who is overtly critical of the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation's corruption in Haiti is despondent enough to kill herself...days after Hillary is defeated and the FBI opens investigations into the very corruption she has dedicated her young life to stop?

Not buying it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hillary's Power Grab

The secretary of State has wrested control of USAID and influence over billions in foreign assistance. Tara McKelvey talks to the organization’s new head—dubbed her “minion,” by one—about their agenda.

Even worse, Rajiv Shah, the new head of USAID, is a Hillary “minion,” as one insider puts it, who has hardly put up a fight.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Random digging to see if anything pops out to anyone:

26.01.2011 / 08:00

AU Minera Corporation Acquires Caracol Mine

January 26, 2011 - AU Minera Corporation (FSE: ZAU) ('AU Minera' or the 'Company') is pleased to report the acquisition of 100% of the issued voting securities of Minera Caracol S.A.C., a private Peruvian company. Minera Caracol is the owner and operator of a producing gold, silver and copper mine in northern Peru. The Company also owns a mill which is equipped to process up to 100 tons of ore on a daily basis. The management of AU Minera intend to increase production at the Caracol Mine to 50 tons per diem over the next two months. The positive cash flow generated by the vertically integrated operation of the mine and mill will be used by management to acquire two additional mining projects in Peru as well as additional equipment to upgrade the Las Dunas plant.
AU Minera Corporation
Alejandro Diaz, President

AU Minera Corp.

That leads here:

Au Minera Corp.
Corporation Number: 7679904
Au Minera Corp. is a company governing under the Canada Business Corporations Act - 20 October 2010 (Wednesday). It was incorporated on 20 October 2010 (Wednesday) in Canada and as of 18 August 2014 (Monday) is a dissolved company.

source

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join