It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those with Mandela Effect . Is the sun blinding white everywhere in every country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

It's fine. I'll accept the correction. I did know this and was just trying to make my wording easier to understand, but alas I already pulled the "nerdy" card when I talked about the sun outside of the atmosphere. So I guess I deserve your correction.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know a lot of you guys know a lot more about space, weather and all that then me. I'm an amateur when it comes to a lot of the sciences in general.

But I'm curious Mandela effect aside, Can you all say that the skies haven't changed in any way , shape or form from when you were younger?
Can you say the clouds , skies, sun, everything all looks perfectly normal with 100% certainty?

Maybe it's just bad in Canada and not everywhere, but I've never seen skies quite like these ones I've been seeing recently.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7
Personally, I´m with the guys from Stanford University:

solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe other people don't know it.

I hope I'm not coming off like that insufferable obnoxious kid in the class room who is always raising their hand...."But teacher uh teacher um actually uh your uh wrong."
Class room lets out a collective sigh of annoyance.
" Yes and how is that Sol Aquarius?"
" Well um you see uh venomous animals um um ..yah see venomous animals are not technically the same as poisonous animals....um well uh venomous animals have fa fa fangs or stingers to uh inject venom where as uh um poisonous animals technically must be................. in in ingested."

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe other people don't know it.

And that's why I'm fine with you correcting me. I shouldn't have gave the wrong information to begin with when taking the nerdy route.

I hope I'm not coming off like that insufferable obnoxious kid in the class room who is always raising their hand...."But teacher uh teacher um actually uh your uh wrong."
Class room lets out a collective sigh of annoyance.
" Yes and how is that Sol Aquarius?"
" Well um you see uh venomous animals um um ..yah see venomous animals are not technically the same as poisonous animals....um well uh venomous animals have fa fa fangs or stingers to uh inject venom where as uh um poisonous animals technically must be................. in in ingested.

Not to me. I am A-OK with what you did. Simplifying science is how misunderstandings about it arise.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay. I am not laughing now.

I just came in from staking my tomatoes. Or should I say ran in? I have a bumper crop of tomatoes this year, and thought the cold weather we have had would ruin them, but they are doing amazingly well.

It looked like a beautiful day. Sunny. Thermometer said 76 degrees. I thought it would be a perfect time to work the garden. Around 5 minutes out, it was hot. At 10 minutes I was on fire. I couldn't take another second. I have cooled down but my skin still feels like it has been lightly seared.

I have never been chased out of the sun so fast on a half-way cool day.

So, I am listening.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

After the cold winter months, as I get older, it usually takes me an initial sunburn and a week or two to readjust to direct sunlight on my skin. For me, it's a matter of getting reacquainted with the Sun again.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

For me, it's a matter of getting reacquainted with the Sun again.

When I lived in Minnesota, I had to have re-acquaintances with the sun. I love Minnesota, the land of two seasons, Winter and Road Repair, but the unusual dry cold, and the oft filtered sun of Minnesota, is quite different than in South Florida.

Here in South Florida, even when it is cold, the sun is for the most part quite present. I used to spend quite a few hours out in the sun, working about the yard when it was very hot, but my skin never burned like it did yesterday.

I am thinking that when it is blazing hot, the sweat protected my skin in someway. With the blazing heat of the sun yesterday, because it was cool out, I was not sweating, so maybe it made the sun's rays more intense. I don't know. Something to think about I guess.

P.S. The skin on my face feels like a mask and I am very consciously aware of the skin to my back and my arms. So I definitely got a mild/moderate burn in less than 10 minutes.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There have been people reporting on the phenomenon in recent months as road signs around the world are bleaching at incredible rates.
You can see it's the sun that's doing it, as some signs are only half in the path of the sun and are only fading dramatically on the side visible to the sun.

I think it may also be the cause of the bleaching of the great barrier reef.

The sun itself isn't getting brighter but our atmosphere is getting weaker imo.

I have a theory that the chemtrails are actually to protect us, as TPTB have known this was coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join