It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria AGAIN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
So based on everything transpiring, The US rebooted their attempt to end Assad's rule in favor for an oil pipeline and neuter Russia's influence.

Maybe its for the best, who knows, but rest assured it's not about chemical weapons.

No. But that's one of the narratives that Assad can rely on for the foundation of this tactic.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

read what his daughter and he himself said and then say that.
edit on 8-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

We have a crossed wire Im just agreeing with you plus making a snide comment that getting into a pissing contest with Trumps ego size is probably ill advised

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ohanka
Did Tillerson lose an oil contract or something?

What the hell is going on?

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

2 sides of the same coin, when will be people wise up.

The white pieces are not the black pieces. It's simply a matter of figuring out which color evil is playing.

Isn't black always the evil color?

No. Black is the defensive color in chess. White has the initiative.

Assad is white.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: intrptr

US military is out of its cage, they will hit Syria again, anytime and anywhere they feel like, just like they have been doing all along.

People act as if this is something new.

I'm not talking about the actions - the actions are simply pawns moving in the political arena. I'm talking about international politics.

But in that case, you're right. It's a game that is old... That's why it shocks me sometimes how someone might get confused over some moves and be dissuaded from seeing what seems obvious.

You figure out what drug or additive in the water or hypnotic signal they are broadcasting to make everyone so seemingly ignorant of this, let me know.

Now that's like saying that someone who loses a chess game must be sick. I don't think that at all.

Putting my brain inside someone else's skull is impossible, though.

But did you even try?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Can you be more specific??

When did they say it???

Got a link maybe???

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: TarzanBeta

We have a crossed wire Im just agreeing with you plus making a snide comment that getting into a pissing contest with Trumps ego size is probably ill advised

Not at all. I know what you said. I was making a joke. My bad!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to:

so i just laugh when people use carlin and some other well known comedians, knowing that they get some of their social and political views from junkies and alcys.

You are obviously missing the point.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Keep in mind that Hillary also was in favor of attacking the Syrian airfields in response to the gas attack that killed over 25 in Syria.

Did you mean this gas attack?

Washington’s False Flag: United Nations Confirmed that US Supported Syrian “Rebels” Were Using Chemical Weapons

I have a thread in progress that I'm going to post soon. History has a funny way of repeating itself if enough of the population doesn't care or are to preoccupied to notice the blatant propaganda.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Create a problem, wait for the clamor to do SOMETHING, then have the solution.

Wash repeat.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My problem with Syria and the chemical attack is that, why is Russia and Syrian government no allowing UN to move into the gas attack area to help with the victims of the attack.

Until this day, they refuse the UN to enter Syria for help.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
My problem with Syria and the chemical attack is that, why is Russia and Syrian government no allowing UN to move into the gas attack area to help with the victims of the attack.

Until this day, they refuse the UN to enter Syria for help.

If I'm right, it's because they don't want information to get out.

If I'm wrong, it's simply an issue of sovereignty.

If I'm right, the "if I'm wrong" scenario fits neatly into the tactics anyway.

Therefore, debating that aspect would simply waste time. That is why a show of force is necessary - make Assad show his cards; if he doesn't, then he alone is performing damage control for his own maneuver.
edit on 4/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Did Tillerson lose an oil contract or something?

What the hell is going on?

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

Seems like you and everyone else are glossing over the fact that a chemical weapons cache was destroyed, and no matter who owned them they will never be used now. Russia has to posture because this cache went unnoticed (giving them the benefit of the doubt) on their watch.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join