It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria AGAIN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Ohanka
Did Tillerson lose an oil contract or something?

What the hell is going on?

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

Seems like you and everyone else are glossing over the fact that a chemical weapons cache was destroyed, and no matter who owned them they will never be used now. Russia has to posture because this cache went unnoticed (giving them the benefit of the doubt) on their watch.

Yeah, doubtful it was unnoticed. It was left there for some reason. Russians aren't stupid.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

It seems that Turkey was able to treat some of the victims from the attack as some of the families with children ran to turkey for treatment.

They were able to do autopsies of those that didn't make it and they confirm that it was sarin.

After conducting autopsies on victims who were brought to Turkish hospitals for treatment, Turkey's health ministry confirmed that the patients had been exposed to sarin gas, a banned nerve agent.

A U.S. official also said the symptoms exhibited by the victims pointed to sarin gas.

The U.S. official told ABC News that a Syrian military fixed-wing aircraft dropped the chemical weapons on what was an underground hospital in the town run by an al-Qaeda affiliated rebel group formerly known as Al-Nusra Front.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: crazyewok

Before Trump strikes again, how about releasing proof it was Assad in the first place? Why should the public take his word?

The Hillary holdouts loved them some Syria action so the little percent of dissidents, commies, and 'merika haters that wouldn't believe anything the US says anyway don't matter.

1) I am not and never was a Hillary supporter

2) Asking for accountability is not "American hating" . Accountability was why the USA broke from the UK in the first place.

3) Asking for evidence is a simple enough request when the government the past 20 years has proven itself untrustworthy.

4) Only a fool follows there goverment blindly.

1) The government is going to do what it is going to do and there is not a damn thing you nor I can do about it.

2) Grab popcorn

3) Enjoy the show

War crimes are not a show that I enjoy.

I agree, Russia's war crimes are not enjoyable. Their recent war crime of participation in attacking a hospital to cover up their war crime of lying about getting rid of Assad's chemical weapons after the war crime of Assad using Sarin Gas are doozies.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It seems that Turkey was able to treat some of the victims from the attack as some of the families with children ran to turkey for treatment.

They were able to do autopsies of those that didn't make it and they confirm that it was sarin.

After conducting autopsies on victims who were brought to Turkish hospitals for treatment, Turkey's health ministry confirmed that the patients had been exposed to sarin gas, a banned nerve agent.

A U.S. official also said the symptoms exhibited by the victims pointed to sarin gas.

The U.S. official told ABC News that a Syrian military fixed-wing aircraft dropped the chemical weapons on what was an underground hospital in the town run by an al-Qaeda affiliated rebel group formerly known as Al-Nusra Front.

abcnews.go.com...

If that's true, then this only backs up my stance that this is Assad's doing.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

2 sides of the same coin, when will be people wise up.

The white pieces are not the black pieces. It's simply a matter of figuring out which color evil is playing.

It is never that simple.

Like your chess analogy in a previous post. The decoy piece is only sacrificed if the plan comes to fruition .

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Before Trump strikes again, how about releasing proof it was Assad in the first place? Why should the public take his word?

The Hillary holdouts loved them some Syria action so the little percent of dissidents, commies, and 'merika haters that wouldn't believe anything the US says anyway don't matter.

1) I am not and never was a Hillary supporter

2) Asking for accountability is not "American hating" . Accountability was why the USA broke from the UK in the first place.

3) Asking for evidence is a simple enough request when the government the past 20 years has proven itself untrustworthy.

4) Only a fool follows there goverment blindly.

1) The government is going to do what it is going to do and there is not a damn thing you nor I can do about it.

2) Grab popcorn

3) Enjoy the show

War crimes are not a show that I enjoy.

I agree, Russia's war crimes are not enjoyable. Their recent war crime of participation in attacking a hospital to cover up their war crime of lying about getting rid of Assad's chemical weapons after the war crime of Assad using Sarin Gas are doozies.

It would seem some people are getting it. My job is done here.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Occurs it backs it up, don't doubt even a minute that the attacks was not Assad doings, I have stay away from the forums and no posting soo much because we know that is going to be a lot of crazy conspiracies and people will refuse to listen to reason.

MSNBC is now telling a conspiracy on their own, that Russia did the attack to help Trump, that is just making the news media sound retarded.

Still we can not ignore that Russian drones were seen hovering over the hospital before it was bombed to cover up the gas attack.

Despicable.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The white pieces are not the black pieces. It's simply a matter of figuring out which color evil is playing.

It is never that simple.

Like your chess analogy in a previous post. The decoy piece is only sacrificed if the plan comes to fruition .

The other way around. The decoy is sacrificed to cause the plan to come to fruition. Russia is the decoy... And what an excellent decoy that is.

Take advantage of Trump-Putin relations and then cremate the bond... Eat popcorn thereafter.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Occurs it backs it up, don't doubt even a minute that the attacks was not Assad doings, I have stay away from the forums and no posting soo much because we know that is going to be a lot of crazy conspiracies and people will refuse to listen to reason.

MSNBC is now telling a conspiracy on their own, that Russia did the attack to help Trump, that is just making the news media sound retarded.

Still we can not ignore that Russian drones were seen hovering over the hospital before it was bombed to cover up the gas attack.

Despicable.

I agree wholeheartedly marg.

ETA - except that I am sure the attacks are Assad's doing. I hope I'm reading your English correctly friend.
edit on 4/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Reading that a couple of times made me realize my English wasn't even correct.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What's the tactical and military benefit of gassing what? 80 civilians? How does it help Assad's war effort? Why would he do it exactly when the worlds eyes are on him? Why didn't he use them when he was losing ground left and right? Why would Assad provoke the US? What can he achieve with CWs that ordinary weapons can't achieve? With Russia's air power and support...why?? Assad is not a stupid man, quite the contrary.

When you think about these questions is highly unlikely Assad ordered the event that would literally destroy him.

How can you say so confidently that this is Assad's doing? Because he's evil and just HAS to show it to the world? Lol, no this ain't a cartoon.

"In war the first casualty is truth"

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dembow

What's the tactical and military benefit of gassing what? 80 civilians? How does it help Assad's war effort? Why would he do it exactly when the worlds eyes are on him? Why didn't he use them when he was losing ground left and right? Why would Assad provoke the US? What can he achieve with CWs that ordinary weapons can't achieve? With Russia's air power and support...why?? Assad is not a stupid man, quite the contrary.

When you think about these questions is highly unlikely Assad ordered the event that would literally destroy him.

How can you say so confidently that this is Assad's doing? Because he's evil and just HAS to show it to the world? Lol, no this ain't a cartoon.

"In war the first casualty is truth"

It's as if you haven't been paying attention to the aftermath.

You're thinking in hypothetical instead of reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Agreed, I think this is the big issue for a lot of people. I'm certainly bummed about it. I'm not worried the world is over quite yet though, but possibly tomorrow, lol

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Agreed, I think this is the big issue for a lot of people. I'm certainly bummed about it. I'm not worried the world is over quite yet though, but possibly tomorrow, lol

Hillary is a jerk when it comes to winning elections and contemplating the meaning of human life. That doesn't make her an idiot concerning foreign affairs. She has been in the loop for a long time. She probably does know a few things.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that blowing up a cache of chemical gas weapons doesn't necessarily destroy it, instead it releases all of it at once and in a far greater quantity than was used in the original attack making the area surrounding the cache a deadly zone to be in indeed. Any innocents in that area around the airbase?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The US says - We are so concerned about these handful of people that were killed in an alleged chemical attack that we are going to launch 59 missiles at an airfield. Makes sense.. Sounds familiar, like de ja vu.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

I am not sure if there is a certain way these weapons must be "dispensed". Perhaps the tomahawks destroyed these and they were rendered ineffective?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Seems like you and everyone else are glossing over the fact that a chemical weapons cache was destroyed, and no matter who owned them they will never be used now. Russia has to posture because this cache went unnoticed (giving them the benefit of the doubt) on their watch.

Yeah, doubtful it was unnoticed. It was left there for some reason. Russians aren't stupid.

Russians aren't stupid?
Bro, do you even youtube?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Because he's Trump, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Thing is he has the Liberals accusing him of being Putin's puppet (which seems like some sort of mental illness), tipping the scales.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It is never that simple.

The other way around. The decoy is sacrificed to cause the plan to come to fruition. Russia is the decoy... And what an excellent decoy that is.

Take advantage of Trump-Putin relations and then cremate the bond... Eat popcorn thereafter.

Sure that assumes the decoy goes unnoticed and it does sometimes, but most often does not and the play changes accordingly...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It is never that simple.

Sure that assumes the decoy goes unnoticed and it does sometimes, but most often does not and the play changes accordingly...

The decoy isn't supposed to go unnoticed. The purpose of the decoy is strictly that it is noticed...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join