It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria AGAIN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I don't get the feeling of Trump supporters "going against" Trump. I think with a big show like we just saw, most want proof for this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Did Tillerson lose an oil contract or something?

What the hell is going on?

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

2 sides of the same coin, when will be people wise up.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I don't get the feeling of Trump supporters "going against" Trump. I think with a big show like we just saw, most want proof for this kind of thing.

Keep watching. It's unfolding exactly as I thought. This tactic by Assad was evil, but pure genius.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

if you base any of your social or political views on drunks and junkies your a idiot. were they funny and entertaining? hell yes i laughed at all of em and like most of their work. but never in a million years would i take any thing they said about serious subjects to heart because you could never know if they were high or drunk when they said it.as i said drugs and alcohol do not make for rational thought, no matter what any one says.

been there and done that.
edit on 8-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is beyond ridiculous and dangerously reckless. Pretty sure people voted for Trump over Hillary specifically NOT to get her Syria policy, and here Trump is with Hillary's Syria policy.

The white pieces are not the black pieces. It's simply a matter of figuring out which color evil is playing.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

if you base any of your social or political views on drunks and junkies your a idiot. were they funny and entertaining? hell yes i laughed at all of em and like most of their work. but never in a million years would i take any thing they said about serious subjects to heart because you could never know if they were high or drunk when they said it.as i said drugs and alcohol do not make for rational thought, no matter what any one says.

What you say seems reasonable until you realize that few people understand evil and manipulation more than drunks and junkies.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It will all work out, we just may not like how it does.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

It will all work out, we just may not like how it does.

That's the first reasonable statement I've seen in this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
US military is out of its cage, they will hit Syria again, anytime and anywhere they feel like, just like they have been doing all along.

People act as if this is something new.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

US military is out of its cage, they will hit Syria again, anytime and anywhere they feel like, just like they have been doing all along.

I'm not talking about the actions - the actions are simply pawns moving in the political arena. I'm talking about international politics.

But in that case, you're right. It's a game that is old... That's why it shocks me sometimes how someone might get confused over some moves and be dissuaded from seeing what seems obvious.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

few people understand evil and manipulation more than drunks and junkies.

so you would base some or all of your social and political views on a junkie or a drunk. i thought you had better sense than that. just because they can understand it doesn't mean they are experts at dealing with it or giving advise on how to handle it.

carlin with all his wisdom
wercked his life, yet people praise him like some sort of god.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The whole point and connection with drugs and comedy is to help say what wouldn't normally be said in the first place. The better comedians just are able to somehow put it all together more coherently than others.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So based on everything transpiring, The US rebooted their attempt to end Assad's rule in favor for an oil pipeline and neuter Russia's influence.

Maybe its for the best, who knows, but rest assured it's not about chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oxford,Cambrige,Julliard some I mentioned were very well educated drunks not all of us need Krauthammer or Sam Eagle from the muppet show to make sense of this world,as for this thread never get into a private parts waving competition with a man with small hands-it'll end badly.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

I'm not talking about the actions - the actions are simply pawns moving in the political arena. I'm talking about international politics.

But in that case, you're right. It's a game that is old... That's why it shocks me sometimes how someone might get confused over some moves and be dissuaded from seeing what seems obvious.

You figure out what drug or additive in the water or hypnotic signal they are broadcasting to make everyone so seemingly ignorant of this, let me know.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I wouldn't call becoming a legend in comedy and living a full life a wrecked life at all.

Sometimes there is more truth in comedy than in the sober world. Reality is often so screwed up and us so used to seeing it that way that we forget what a sh*t show we're all living in. Comedy has a way of breaking through that fog and reminding us of things we dismiss out of habit.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

few people understand evil and manipulation more than drunks and junkies.

so you would base some or all of your social and political views on a junkie or a drunk. i thought you had better sense than that. just because they can understand it doesn't mean they are experts at dealing with it or giving advise on how to handle it.

carlin with all his wisdom
wercked his life, yet people praise him like some sort of god.

Not once did I say "I would base my..."

But discounting another human being simply over a vice is naive; maybe even reckless. That's why you have the "former" so-and-so giving all the lectures.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The white pieces are not the black pieces. It's simply a matter of figuring out which color evil is playing.

Isn't black always the evil color?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Oxford,Cambrige,Julliard some I mentioned were very well educated drunks not all of us need Krauthammer or Sam Eagle from the muppet show to make sense of this world,as for this thread never get into a private parts waving competition with a man with small hands-it'll end badly.

I'm not talking about my knight, but Assad's passed pawn.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You figure out what drug or additive in the water or hypnotic signal they are broadcasting to make everyone so seemingly ignorant of this, let me know.

Now that's like saying that someone who loses a chess game must be sick. I don't think that at all.

Putting my brain inside someone else's skull is impossible, though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join