It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Might Be Panic Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Dark Ghost,

This is one of the most concerning things about his presidency if you ask me. You see, he has an ace in the hole, against impeachment. It is his VP, Mr Mike Pence.

Mike Pence is a phobic piece of walking filth, who has not even the charisma and psychopathic charm that sways the unwary toward his current boss. His advancement to the presidency, in the event of Trump being removed, would be one of, if not the most terrible thing to happen to either the office of the president, or the American people, that could ever come on the back of a total loss like Trump. It would be like getting headshot, right after taking a shotgun round to the groin, the difference between a life changing and potentially lethal wound, and an absolute coup de grace.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
...and after fighting each other in congress Democrats and Republicans go play golf together its just theatre it doesn't matter what muppet you vote for your getting the invisible hand or deep state running the show.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I don't know what the best approach is, but putting into motion plans that will see him get impeached soon seems like the best scenario for the USA itself and the rest of the world.

Once people say this their opinion has lost credibility. This airfield bombing was a statement has essentially established Trump as leader of the free world. All of our allies fully support the move. It was the right thing to do at the time. Even Obama former Obama campaign member are saying they are glad someone finally acted decisively. I understand the fear of getting involved in another Iraq, but this isn't it. He's not talking about sending 100,000 troops to nation build.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

I don't know what the best approach is, but putting into motion plans that will see him get impeached soon seems like the best scenario for the USA itself and the rest of the world.

Once people say this their opinion has lost credibility. This airfield bombing was a statement has essentially established Trump as leader of the free world. All of our allies fully support the move. It was the right thing to do at the time. Even Obama former Obama campaign member are saying they are glad someone finally acted decisively. I understand the fear of getting involved in another Iraq, but this isn't it. He's not talking about sending 100,000 troops to nation build.

Thank you for speaking truth to Chicken Littles.

The U.S. is back to leading from the front - and that is a good thing IMHO.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Christosterone
As a Texan whose sensibilities were formed during the waning years of the Cold War, I welcome a conflict with the Soviets…

Bring it on!!!

-Chris

Will you be fighting in that conflict

So what you are saying to that poster is unless he would be directly involved in fighting a war with Russia then he has no right to make that statement. You are wrong. And by your statement you are saying that you have the right to think on behalf of a combat soldier in a combat MOS. You are wrong as well.

You clearly never served in a combat role as a US soldier. Let me tell you something about soldiers who voluntarily enlist into combat MOS's. It's what we were professionally trained for and willfully signed up to do.

Why do people like you have a belief that combat soldiers should not be placed into harms way? IT'S WHAT WE DO. It's the very purpose for our existence.

If / when an armed conflict arises it is something we were highly trained for both mentally and physically were ready to engage.

Believe it or not there are many US soldiers who enlist into combat MOS's because it is our ideological belief in our country that we seek to defend and sometimes enforce on those who attempt to influence our way of life either directly or indirectly.

I am no longer on active duty but I get so damn sick of hearing people make comments such as yours. You need to understand that there are people in the world who don't fear war. Don't get it twisted and think that means we actively seek conflict for the sake of conflict. There's a big difference between the two.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Drama Queen much? So a limited strike against an evil dictator in a relatively unimportant country is going to lead to WW3? Not likely. Russia will do everything to avoid it, you think they will go to war over Assad? All these people saying Trump will start WW3 with Russia, less than a week ago they were saying Trump was Putin's puppet and that Putin was pulling his strings. They don't really know anything, and certainly can't foresee the future.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dark Goule just dropped his ranting post and left....

THIS NEEDS TO BE MOVED INTO THE RANT THREAD!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is a bit fear mongering IMO...

Relax guys and gals.. it's not the end of the world..

Or is it

Buckle up and enjoy (??) the ride because we are all in for a rollercoaster wether you want to be on it or not..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I think there may be play's going on behind the scene we have no way of factoring in .Lets just say it was a experiment where the military fired a bunch of missiles and a few got to the targets . If you look at the damage of that attack it was pretty small .I wouldn't call it any thing that would put fear into Syria or Russia for that matter .

Now Russia has the green light to up their game in Syria and put even more air defenses in ... There seems to be more of a word war happening and maybe a break for us to look at this in a different way . The US and the collation forces are not going to be able to fly when and where they want to ...

The gas attack was a false flag and will be shown to be such . Trump is parroting the deep state at the moment ,I think to take some of the internal pressures off . Putin and he may have come up with this plan . Not all the military is gun hoe to attack Russia . The WMD days are over despite the MSM crying it 24/7 .

The US knows that to have a world war they need to separate China/Russia/Iran ...There are not enough carrots or big enough sticks to do that . Russia/China/Iran know that they cant back down and if WW3 is going to happen then its going to start in Syria . But the US will have to start it . Russia knows it was a false flag and will not get sucked into it but will pick the time and place to make the call .

Trump is not a strong leader and his numbers are very low . This may bring his numbers up but that is all it is going to do .The Syrian air base was in operations the next day ...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Hey...weren't you also writing as a ghost writer for the fake news MSM during Trump's run for the presidency with headlines like, "Trump to Quit Race" and the like?

Do elaborate please.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It was never about "right vs. left" or "Democrat vs. Republican" or whatnot to me.

Early on my observations of Donald Trump beginning in 2015 ... suggested a change in his personality.

It was the man himself, seconded by his "positions" (fed by people like Bannon, Miller, etc) that told me that I had to vote AGAINST him.

No, there's no joy in "being right" because we are faced with a catastrophe.

Thank you for speaking up. That takes a great amount of integrity. I'm sorry for the horrible things that are being and will be said to you simply for doing so.

All I can say is "consider the source."

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: jellyrev

This is not a Left vs. Right issue any longer. I appreciate and respect your opinion, but referencing Obama's failures will not help the problem that we face right now. Remember how you were trying to avoid World War 3 by voting against Hilary? Guess what, Trump is leading you to the same destination.

Anyone could see Trump was leading us on to WW3 if they actually paid attention.

People who voted in Trump for the sake of "change" or "shaking up the establishment" chose poorly, and they clearly were not paying attention. Given their attitudes and responses and show of support when Trump does things they berated and demonized Hillary and Obama for, has pretty much closed the case on most Trump supporters for me in general.

If Hillary starts WW3, then she's an evil war-mongering witch. But if Trump starts WW3, then he's fighting terrorism and making America great again. It doesn't take too much thinking to see what they really mean.

But they made this sh@t sandwich, let them choke on every bite.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"What was the main reason most supporters of Hilary wanted her to win? She was a woman and they thought this would bring change"

Who told you this? I was a Bernie then Hillary supporter. I did not want change. I wanted to improve Obamacare, education, protect the environment, find jobs, give small business new tax breaks, and maintain women's right to privacy. The same democrat plan for a long time.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm a Trump supporter/defender, but I will wait until we all have more information before I pass judgment.

The only positive I see is that General Mattis was on-board with this action, and I admire and respect and trust him.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So impeach just because?
Impeach because of the missile strikes?
You expect the gop will impeach their own potus?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Anyone could see Trump was leading us on to WW3 if they actually paid attention.

People who voted in Trump for the sake of "change" or "shaking up the establishment" chose poorly, and they clearly were not paying attention.

Show me what you were "paying attention to" that led you to this conclusion prior to the election.

I'm appalled at what he just did and will be joining the protesters now, but I still think we made the best choice we could have... given the choices.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am not a trump supporter, I just did not like Hillary. I am a very strong supporter of the office of the president of the United States and our Congress though. I do not support this Bipartisan crap that is out of control now though.

I think the people in this country are going a little nuts, I am seeing....you are either with us or against us in politics....even around here. Something is causing our people to be overly OCD with things that are not even personally important. Washington has been messing things up for many years, we know they are good at that. We need to start curbing the messing up a bit. Trump was actually attempting that, but he screws up a lot because he is kind of impatient. It will take years to fix our society. He should have started on trying to get more jobs back in America instead of all the other crap. If people want to take refugees, let them take them, but don't force them on any communities or cities unless they want them. These refugees are not conditioned to fit into our society, there will be major conflicts because they are different socially than us. Cities want the government money from these refugees, we have to stop rewards given to areas for doing something dumb. A few immigrants blended in and properly socially conditioned is not a problem. All we will be doing by dumping a bunch in is creating gangs. That is not wise.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It was the man himself

Were you one of those disgruntled Trump U students?
Did you get bad Trump steaks?
Bad hangover from the Trump wine?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I'm appalled at what he just did and will be joining the protesters now, but I still think we made the best choice we could have... given the choices.

What was so appalling about destroying an airbase that launched a deadly chemical attack on innocent men, women, and children? I can understand disagreeing with the action, but to be so appalled that you will go out and protest? I just don't get it.
edit on 8-4-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You get sick of people making comments like me.
That's interesting because what I did was ask a question.

I did not get an answer though

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join