It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Might Be Panic Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I think you have been desensitized to the fact that leaders in the West have been refusing to stand against tyranny for the last decade. Not only are we desensitized to inaction, which has until now solved nothing, but we are desensitized to the slaughter, war crimes and atrocities that continue to happen without help.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
As a Texan whose sensibilities were formed during the waning years of the Cold War, I welcome a conflict with the Soviets…

Bring it on!!!

-Chris

Then join the Army and fight. Judging by your age, you may be too old, so it'll be someone's kids who will have to do it for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Gosh, I wonder if the planes that took off today from the Shayat airfield that Trump "hit" were the ones that continued bombing Khan Sheikhoun (hit with the chemical attack previously.)?

If that's not the biggest tip-off to what all this actually is, I'm not sure what has to happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
How could there be a gas attack when the Obama administration said that Syria didn't have any?

Susan Rice and John Kerry also assured us that, due to their amazing diplomatic skills, 100% of Syria's chemical weapons were destroyed by Assad.

They knew this, because Assad and Putin promised them they did so.

...ALSO...Susan Rice never lies.
edit on 8-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How could there be a gas attack when the Obama administration said that Syria didn't have any?

Susan Rice and John Kerry also assured us that, due to their amazing diplomatic skills, 100% of Syria's chemical weapons were destroyed by Assad.

I guess they didn't pinky-swear.

Because pinky-swears are legally binding.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I guess they didn't pinky-swear.

Because pinky-swears are legally binding.

Pretty sure Obama always insists on pinky-swears.
He definitely did with Iran.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hmmm ... because there's no former super-power level ally of Syria that has easy access to any chemical weapons they want flying military equipment and supplies in and out of the country on a daily basis.

Gosh, I wonder where the chemical weapons could have CAME FROM?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right?
If you can't trust Assad...who CAN you trust?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Right?

He has an honest face. I can tell these things.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Right?

LOL ...

You guys are trying awful hard to deflect the conversation to Obama or Clinton or anything except ... well ... the topic.

Why is that?

The suggestion that there could be no chemical weapons in Syria because of the dog-and-pony show of the international witnesses to the "destruction of Syrian chemical weapons" is just absurd.

I gave you the lowest hanging fruit.

Whether Assad used them, or the Russians, or whether they were in a rebel ammunitions dump (LOL) or what have you ... don't insult our intelligence by suggesting that "OBUMMER DID IT, HAR HAR HAR."

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey ... wouldn't it just be a "hoot" if it turns about that the Sarin used in the attacks is American made?

I mean ... who was it that was supposedly "arming the rebels" for the last few years again?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Hey ... wouldn't it just be a "hoot" if it turns about that the Sarin used in the attacks is American made?

I mean ... who was it that was supposedly "arming the rebels" for the last few years again?

Speculate away.

I think it probably was, in all honesty.

Remember the WMD's in Iraq? Then they weren't there? There's a reason.

Probably all "made in America".

Then they found their way into Syria.

Now who says the US doesn't export any more?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And of course, frivolity is followed up by a seemingly meaningful post ... tell us Cowboy ... if it turns out that Mr. Trump attacked a sovreign nation and UN member on the premise of a chemical weapon attack NO MATTER THE SOURCE of the weapons, who used them, etc. ... how will that have anything to do with the Obama Administration?

LIke you keep trying to intimate with your yuk-yuk buddy here.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What gas? Obama said he got rid of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What gas? Obama said he got rid of it.

Right.

Actually, it was supposedly a joint UN action ... but don't let the facts deter your unique brand of comedy.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

WMDS were not found in Iraq because there were none to begin with. A couple old expired cannisters do not WMD make. People still believe this discredited fairy tale? Even the NEO cons starting the war later admitted it was BS. Sorry, "bad intelligence" or, whatever.

The most obvious answer here is the one Gryphon has pointed out and that is staring everyone in the face: Syria got its chemical weapons from the same seller they have been doing business with since the cold war era. The Soviets, and then the Russians, have in the majority of cases supported and backed Syria in just about every conflict from the 67 war on, and has been one of Russia's favorite customers.

Just like we sold weapons and backed Saddam Hussein's Regime as a counter to Iran, the Soviets were doing the same with the Iranians and Russians.

Assad and Saddam simply disliked and distrusted each other too much to ever cooperate. Saddam getting busted red handed with chemical weapons would favor Syria in removing one of their biggest opponents and barriers towards regional dominance.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The Russian Federation is the home of the former Soviet stockpile of chemical weapons � consisting of a declared stockpile of nearly 40,000 metric tons of chemical nerve, blister and choking agents. According to some reports, the total stockpile exceeds 50,000 tons, with an additional 32,300 ton stockpile of phosphorus agents.

FAS

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Who made the sarin? Who placed it in Syria? Who used it? (Are we even completely sure it was used?)

If no one's noticed ... there will never be "an answer" to these questions ... that's the point of the lesson.

What seems obvious though, is that the response of the Trump Adminsitration was another in a long-line/short-time of absolute bumbling efforts ... except this time he struck the military of another NATION and UN member in a massive REVERSAL of everything he had ever promised his supporters.

The facts on the ground in Syria, horrific or manufactured as they may be, are merely tangents.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

in a massive REVERSAL of everything he had ever promised his supporters.

uh not so much
www.realclearpolitics.com...

DONALD TRUMP: I said I don't want to really tell you, but I realized I had to because I'm getting killed by these people [in the media] who say "Trump doesn't have a plan for ISIS!" I said no, I have a plan but I don't want to tell ISIS what it is, because I'm going to win... People are thinking like I don't have a plan, I hate doing it. So I was on one of the shows, and I said: ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because of the oil that they took away, they have some in Syria, they have some in Iraq, I would bomb the # out of them.

I think he means he would launch missiles; i know it is not the "exact wording" needed these days, but i think that was his intention.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

in a massive REVERSAL of everything he had ever promised his supporters.

uh not so much
www.realclearpolitics.com...

DONALD TRUMP: I said I don't want to really tell you, but I realized I had to because I'm getting killed by these people [in the media] who say "Trump doesn't have a plan for ISIS!" I said no, I have a plan but I don't want to tell ISIS what it is, because I'm going to win... People are thinking like I don't have a plan, I hate doing it. So I was on one of the shows, and I said: ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because of the oil that they took away, they have some in Syria, they have some in Iraq, I would bomb the # out of them.

I think he means he would launch missiles; i know it is not the "exact wording" needed these days, but i think that was his intention.

You know what's funny, you used quotes from Trump which are typically incorrect, low on facts. . Carry on though.
edit on 8/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join