It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Might Be Panic Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As somebody living outside the USA who did not vote him in, did not once claim he was without fault, did not jump on either the "he's a misogynist, sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic" bandwagon, or the "he will be a great leader, I don't care what he does as long as Hilary got denied the chance" bandwagon, I was still labelled by some as a "Trump supporter". I thought of myself more as a Trump defender. When I went into various threads, defending all the mud being thrown constantly his way, seeing all the MSM gang up on him and do the best to bring him down any and every way they could, seeing all the videos of those protesting against him accusing him of things that were not only really unreasonable to accuse him personally of, but actually impossible to be true. I thought to myself, "Logic, reason and a mild sense of compassion were strangely all saying the exact same thing: this is not right." I stand by feeling that way at the time because I saw a grave injustice.

What was the main reason most supporters of Hilary wanted her to win? She was a woman and they thought this would bring change. What was the reason most supporters of Trump wanted him to win? He wasn't Hilary and they thought Trump would bring change. Both were wrong, but that actually isn't so important now. There is no time to argue over "I told you so!" or gloating that your predictions about Trump came true. No, it is time to acknowledge there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. Trump is not fit to be president of the USA anymore. Before it was pure conjecture, now we have evidence. We are now heading towards World War 3. The same fate many of us feared Hilary would lead the USA to (a large scale conflict with Russia and by extension a worldwide war) is the same one Trump is leading you to.

The experiment has failed. The opportunity to hope for change is gone. It is time to face facts and try a new approach. This isn't about Left vs. Right anymore, this is serious. It is a choice between "I am at a stage where I can still try to do something, it probably won't work but I can still try my best to change a future that is horrible for everyone" or "I'll wait just a bit longer, maybe most people are just dramatising things and it will all be ok if I try to remain calm".

I have no reason, NONE at all to have this seemingly radical change of heart about Donald Trump and his competence other than I am looking for attention, I want to be viewed as some type of contrarian, don't want to admit that I'm projecting my own mental health issues onto Donald Trump to make myself feel better, or that I truly believe I might be correct about Trump. If you can think of any other reason I might be doing this, please suggest, because I cannot.

I don't know what the best approach is, but putting into motion plans that will see him get impeached soon seems like the best scenario for the USA itself and the rest of the world.

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

MAP OF OBAMA STRIKES

edit on 8-4-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I thought Hilary was on record as saying she would have bombed Syria as well?

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

This is not a Left vs. Right issue any longer. I appreciate and respect your opinion, but referencing Obama's failures will not help the problem that we face right now. Remember how you were trying to avoid World War 3 by voting against Hilary? Guess what, Trump is leading you to the same destination.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I thought Hilary was on record as saying she would have bombed Syria as well?

Does it matter what somebody says if their actions lead to the same outcome? I would be just as vocal about Hilary leading the USA into a conflict with Russia that leads to a world war!

The only difference is Hilary said it and would have done it either way.

Trump did not say it and he is doing it either way.

Do you see what the problem is?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As a Texan whose sensibilities were formed during the waning years of the Cold War, I welcome a conflict with the Soviets…

Bring it on!!!

-Chris

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hey...weren't you also writing as a ghost writer for the fake news MSM during Trump's run for the presidency with headlines like, "Trump to Quit Race" and the like?

LOL...this is a pretty weak troll attempt but hey man...whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through your day.

Just like in the run up to Trump's presidency the MSM is ONLY reporting (and making up) anything and everything that can be construed as negative.

You are the weak.

+33 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
As a Texan whose sensibilities were formed during the waning years of the Cold War, I welcome a conflict with the Soviets…

Bring it on!!!

-Chris

Go volunteer for the military and be first on the line, then.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Come, come now, old chap! Do you really believe that any Leader will really do anything particularly different to the last?

Is there really any room to manoeuvre, any how? A new President can't just walk all over the banking, military, industry, etc with ideals and expectations when they are in a particular status quo. It would cause chaos if that happened every four years and nothing could be achieved.

It is the idealism of the young. Hands are tied. Think about our own lives; we are limited in scope and opportunity (quite severely restricted as you can see). We can't just decide whatever we like and expect it to come to pass. Any change takes years of determination and hard work, being single-minded and focused.

Politicians will never be people I look to for hope. They will always promise you the world in competition with their opposition to achieve office. Once established they will play the political game and will have to deal with the real world of banking, international affairs, the market, etc, which they do not control, even as President.

edit on 8-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Russia is not going to get involved in a direct military conflict with the United States, simply because the U.S. sent a strong message to Syria that it is no longer going to sit idly by and watch its Dictator use Sarin Gas weapons against sleeping civilians.

Why?

Because Syria is not important enough to Putin, to risk his own life and the destruction of his Country.

What it will do is alter Putin's calculus as it relates to other geopolitical moves he has in mind (in the Middle East, Iran, Ukraine and elsewhere)...because he now knows he cannot take what he wants with total impunity. He now knows that this U.S. Administration will act.

I am sure that this incident had a similar effect in the discussions that Trump had with Xi over the last few days. The Chinese understand that they need to reign in the North Koreans - because otherwise Trump will (and no, the Chinese will not risk annihilation over Little Kimmy either).

So...take a deep breath. It's not time to panic.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Trump was an aggressive businessman, surely you considered that before he got in.
Agressive is agressive
It's not a surprise he did what he has done to me
Like you, I preferred trump to clinton, I am not surprised he has taken the hardline
As I stated, he is probably still the best of two rotten people

Not much else I can say, it's a terrible situation

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am wondering if this whole thing was orchestrated by those who want him out, knowing what makes him trigger, to lead him to the very reaction he had and so leading to impeachment with the added bonus of making the rest of the world agree to the forced removal of Assad, which we all know was the main plan, especially as this happens just a week after Trump stated he wanted to leave Assad alone and negotiate with him and destroy ISIS. If this is the case, it looks like their plan just might work.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Bring it on!!!

-Chris

Will you be fighting in that conflict

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Not his fault he got triggered.
I mean there were beautiful dead babies

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Trump was an aggressive businessman, surely you considered that before he got in.
Agressive is agressive
It's not a surprise he did what he has done to me
Like you, I preferred trump to clinton, I am not surprised he has taken the hardline
As I stated, he is probably still the best of two rotten people

Not much else I can say, it's a terrible situation

Yep, that is why America chose him. They figured that an aggressive businessman would be the best choice for business and the economy. That figures against the other side who were more interested in painting the White House rainbow colours and fussing over signs on toilets and which gender should use which. All very good, but it doesn't put bigger figures in the columns of the balance sheet. Might that have put a lot of people off, lol?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: jellyrev

This is not a Left vs. Right issue any longer. I appreciate and respect your opinion, but referencing Obama's failures will not help the problem that we face right now. Remember how you were trying to avoid World War 3 by voting against Hilary? Guess what, Trump is leading you to the same destination.

It isn't Trump or Hilary, or any gubment official behind it. They are enablers to the real men behind the curtain that carry out their world conquest schemes.

Blind leading blind, look at the history of war and defense in this country, google the armaments companies that are waging it and see the same names come up time and again.

Top of the world, ma...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I don't know what the best approach is, but putting into motion plans that will see him get impeached soon seems like the best scenario for the USA itself and the rest of the world.

And then what? Or should I say "who?" Pence. I don't think he'll be any better. So we impeach him too. And then who? Whoever Pence would pick as VP... and we don't know who that would be. It won't be anyone elected by the people -- that's about all we know for sure.

So what practical and productive purpose would be served?

ETA: And all of the above is assuming that Trump is not only impeached but also removed from office...
edit on 8-4-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I agree to an extent. Being a U.S. citizen I didn't vote for him. I voted third party but still welcomed the idea of an outsider as opposed to Hillary and the globalists. And to this day I still feel Trump was a better option than Clinton bc it came down to "definite evil" vs. The unknown with Trump.

I feel compelled to take the stance that we the people truly don't know wtf is going on behind the scenes in Washington. According to just about every source there's an unprecedented battle going on within our government. So in this war of information, I think our best bet as a society is to avoid putting stock in any story that emerges until discernment can be applied. And even then, still remember that we simply cannot be sure what the truth is.

That being said, Trump taking military action in response to the gas attack cannot be justified. There was no investigation into the gas attack at all. They didn't even pretend to. As the days go by it seems more and more like a classic false flag event in order to justify the U.S. taking action. And that seems to fall in lockstep with what the Obama/Bush/Clinton gang would've done had they been in power.

So really we're kind of in limbo. A large group of us Americans are now left scratching our heads. While it's true that Obama authorized strikes like this on a regular basis, it was never announced and promoted in such a way that it garnered this much attention from the world. Part of me feels like Trump did this as a knee jerk reaction to show his force right away. But we all know that never ends well.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

All we can do now is pray. Did the deep state get him? Is he playing games? we don't know

This is what lefties and neocons wanted, McCain, Graham, Schumer, Pelosi, All the talking heads. praising the action. Rallying against Russia at every second. Everytime a resolution to work together in syria happens, something literally blows up.

Russian Conspiracy Dead.

Trump Supporters most divided group over the bombing.

Cult of Personality theory Dead.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I am wondering if this whole thing was orchestrated by those who want him out, knowing what makes him trigger, to lead him to the very reaction he had and so leading to impeachment with the added bonus of making the rest of the world agree to the forced removal of Assad, which we all know was the main plan, especially as this happens just a week after Trump stated he wanted to leave Assad alone and negotiate with him and destroy ISIS. If this is the case, it looks like their plan just might work.

I am not sure why people think that this Cruise Missile strike has changed anything about the way the U.S. Administration wants matters handled visa vie who is ruling Syria.

Trump wants to destroy ISIS, and would rather have Assaud (or, more likely, his Alawite successor) running the country...as opposed to a patchwork of radical Jihadis (like exists now in Libya). This is also what Russia wants.

The U.S. just simply said, stop randomly killing civilians in their sleep, or we will remove your ability to do so (by taking out your air assets). Nothing wrong with that...Assaud needs to understand that there are civilized limits to our acceptance of his Dictatorship.
edit on 8-4-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join