It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have to say this makes me sick. It's right on track with the 7 Middle Eastern countries we have been salivating to force regime change on for quite a few years.

Seriously.....60 people were supposedly gassed by Sarin. Can they prove who did it, or was this the false flag necessary to start this rodeo? Any time they show children I know we're being played to accept this. How many have died from the dozens of Tomahawk missiles we fired off just now? How many more will die? The last time we came upon a cache of chemical weapons, they were all stamped "Made in Boca Raton, Florida, USA". The chemical weapons excuse is getting old. It's a horrible false flag, but the NWO plays dirty.

Trump isn't just doing this, he's also telling China that if they don't reign in North Korea, we will.

Well, isn't that super. We've had 14 straight years of war in the M.E. and I don't know about y'all, but I'm looking at the fallout from all of this, and so far, contractors have made out like bandits, and now we have a religious war fixing to become biblical in nature.

Seven countries were slated, long ago, to be taken down. Syria is necessary to remove for the final prize: Iran.

Tired of us playing world police....because, let's face it, we're not worried about anything humanitarian. There is a more nefarious goal, and it turns my stomach. If my son-in-law or my nephew comes home in a body bag, I will be tortured with the thought that they died for globalist garbage.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: kosmicjack

Trump cares about people. He was visibly upset seeing the images of children harmed and killed by the chemical attacks.
He did something about it.

I thought attacking Syria would be the start of WW3?

Ah, I get it. Only if Hillary does it.

Don't put words in my mouth... if that was directed to me.
I never said Hillary would attack Syria.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So you think those folks suffocating to death on lethal gas isn't real?

No, I think they were attacked by chemical weapons and you are all #ing idiots.

link   

edit on 6-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Maybe Obama did have intelligence, and it didn't point to Assad.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: toysforadults

Bull#. I voted for him, in part because he campaigned strongly on the principle that the U.S. shouldn't be involved in regime change. And yet here we are...

Things change when you start gasing civilians en mass.

Good thing for Al-Assad that he didn't.

Of course facts don't matter to warmongers and deep state regime changers.

Looks like the Islamic State will be in control of Syria pretty soon.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Was he authorized to do that??? Or did he just do it???

Because if he just did it on his own than that was f*cked up too.

Once again all I can say is.

edit on 6-4-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

link   

live

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Bull#. I voted for him, in part because he campaigned strongly on the principle that the U.S. shouldn't be involved in regime change. And yet here we are...

Here, here!

Small caveat being dead children in the streets. Legit or not is still up for debate I suppose. I don't pretend to know the direction going forward but I don't want to see the U.S. playing in the sandbox anymore.

ETA: They are really pushing the "babies" theme as well. Food for thought.
edit on 6-4-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

FFS! People need to use more critical thinking. What does Assad gain by the attack? US already had just said they weren't interested in regime change. Who benefits? Come on people, this is ATS. Not Freeper or DU.

link   
Look like my prediction was right.

Trump gladly started this attack to get the deep state behind him.

The Syrians denied they used gas. There is no proof that they did.

Trump folded like a cheap camera to the deep state liars in order to get his polls up and get out of the political mud.

link   
I feel sick right now. I'm sure this harmed even more children and families.

I don't know what the answer is I guess that's why I'm not in charge but holy flock of sheep y'all....

I don't know what this means for us Americans but- worst case scenario- It's been real ATS.

*Hopefully i'm wrong about the children, I'm hearing it was only an air base that was hit? We'll see.

-Alee.
edit on 4/6/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: face23785

well he just spoke and practically said he wants to form a coalition and end the war in Syria.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because propaganda always includes dead children in the streets.

link   
I hope other countries dont get an itchy trigger finger.

Monkey see. Monkey do.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MrPlow

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MrPlow
I'm sorry but where was even the slightest hint of approval from Congress? This literally went down with 24-48 hours and nothing was even ran by Congress? Does this #ing clown understand how this #ing country works!???

Even further, where is the uproar by Congress over not getting any kind of approval?

Didn't Trump just say, the other day, that he was Americas President...not President of the World!? I sure as # don't see it.

I guess you forgot when Obama attacked Libya without congressional approval. The president does have the authority to take such an action.

I didn't forget. I also didn't state I was okay with that move either, did I?

Then don't talk like the President can't do that. He can. You can disagree with it all you want.

Congress didn't seem to believe so then. So did you support Obamas moves in Libya...at least to the extent that he was allowed to make them?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So does every other nation.
What was your point?

link   
Russia reports Russian casualties at Shayrat airbase from Tomahawk strikes. # is going to hit the fan.

+2 more 
link   
Wow, Trump really bought this Assad angle, hook line and sinker.

I can't believe the MIC successfully convinced Trump that Assad gassed his own people.

Gee, are they sure it was Assad and not Isismossadciablackwatershadowsoldiers trying to destabilize Syria and topple Assad who just so happens to not be too keen with playing along with the NWO's plans?

link   
So Trump didn't tell the Russians?

What happened to their personnel at the airbase then? Did Trump murder them along with the Syrians?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join