It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Haha! Saúde!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

That pic reminds me of saturns north pole

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Uuuum............. art installation anyone?
Hah. I mean this is pretty obvious to me.
Both the setup and the crowd screams this.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc
Bruno used a simple encryption technique (idk the name of it).

It's a substitution technique, the simplest form of encryption.

Looking at that page I had thought it was a substitution technique, as the isolated letters at the start of sentences appear to be just two, corresponding "a" and "o", the most used single letter words in Portuguese.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

I thought that too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What about Saturn? The ringband around it also seen on Saturn..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well.... there goes his security deposit.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

It does read a little like a "Night Mind" episode on YouTube.

I may send it to him and let him have a crack at it.

Between him and Ghost147 we should have an answer in no time.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OK, so let's take this little thread down the little Hall of Horrors.

You have a man, let's say he is a brilliant man. A man who has been playing with the alchemy. Now let's say this man thought that he had found the secret to the universe. He just needs to find the right mix of alchemy to get things just right. And he believes that he has solved lives mysteries and answered and the unanswerable questions. He just needed to get the mix just right. Once he got everything mix up perfectly you just have to cover yourself with the alchemy mixture. It should work perfect! All of his calculations show him that he is correct and once this is done he will be the answer!

Only something went really wrong. And he now stands watching as everyone walks through his room reading his books. Unable to answer any of the questions that they are asking him, because he has hardened himself!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh the horror! Eventually, of course, they move the statue out of the room, putting in the yard.

That would be just the ultimate horror experience. Frozen forever, staring at the world, while pigeon droppings accumulate on your head.

Indeed a fate worse than death...

BT

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: urssmorris

yeah nice find

i dont know if anybody has posted this, but heres a tabloid linkwww.dailystar.co.uk...

Bruno Borges, 24, reportedly went missing from his family home in Brazil on March 27.

The psychology student’s disappearance has sparked international interest after a bizarre video of his bedroom was leaked online.

The seriously freaky footage shows he had transformed his room into a kind of shrine, covering his walls with a coded writing and installing a huge statue of philosopher Giordano Bruno.
Giordano Bruno was one of the first thinkers to predict the existence of extraterrestrial life – and some have suggested the boy was trying to complete his work.

Police investigating Bruno’s disappearance say “all possibilities are being considered”.
Weird signs associated with Satanism and the Illuminati covered the floor.

And an eerie self-portrait of the boy with an alien was found on the wall.

The creepy coincidences have sent the internet into meltdown – and led some to speculate Bruno has been taken away in a UFO.
Bruno had been working on a secretive project before he vanished.

Relatives say he was constantly asking them for funding for the scheme – but refused to give details apart from saying he was writing a series of books that would “change humanity in a good way”.
Fourteen bound manuscripts – each with a Roman numeral on it – were found in the room.

They were written in the same code as that on the walls.

Police have reportedly confiscated the volumes.

But a photograph that allegedly shows one page of one of the books has appeared online and has been “decoded” by a Brazilian computer expert.
One passage supposedly says: “It is easy to accept what you have been taught since childhood and what is wrong.

“It is difficult, as an adult, to understand that you were wrongly taught what you suspected was correct since you were a child.

“In other words, if you fit into the system, your behaviour will be determined, making you at the mercy of beliefs already provided and well established in dogmas and rituals, with the masses.”
Bruno was last seen by his family when they had a meal in their town of Rio Branco, in the state of Acre, before his parents went away travelling.

When his parents returned almost a month later, they opened up his room to find he had removed all his furniture and covered the walls with the writing, symbols and pictures.

According to Bruno’s older sister Gabriela, Bruno had kept his room looked for 24 days while his parents were out of town.
She said: "He said it was his project, I questioned him because I, as a sister, didn’t know what the project was and he told me that he would tell me what it was in two weeks.

“He was an adult and it was his privacy.

"It bothered me, but I couldn’t exactly break down the door.”
Bruno’s mum Denise said her son Bruno had been working on his secret project since 2013.

She said: “He only told me that he was writing 14 books that would change mankind in a good way.

“He wanted to patent them because he had created a new theory.

“He asked me for help and I said I would read them.”
She reportedly admitted Bruno was interested in extraterrestrial life.

A post about the mysterious case on website Reddit has been viewed thousands of times.

Many netizens suggest the boy has gone mad and ran away after cracking.

But his mum insists he was totally sane.
She said: “He was clever. In school he always different – a born leader with high powers of persuasion.

“He is such a kind-hearted boy.”

His parents feared he had been kidnapped.

But they are now convinced his disappearance has something to do with his mysterious project and have asked for help cracking the code.
Some internet users have pointed out the statue is standing on a so-called "transmutation circle" – a symbol used by alchemists to try to transform substances from one sort into another.

This has led to a wacky theory that Bruno has somehow transformed himself into the statue of Giordano Bruno."

Some really interesting stuff here, a good ole conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Alright. Here's some helpful information for all of you wondering about the "Transmutation Circle".

I've cataloged all the symbols I could see from the circle. In the left column we have the Reiki Symbols, and in the right column we have symbols that I do not yet know the meaning of (Any help would be appreciated)

The Dai Ko Myo in Usui Reiki is known as the “Master” symbol. It is one of the most powerful symbols in Reiki that can be used only by Reiki Masters. The power of the Reiki Master symbol combines the power of the first three symbols, Cho Ku Rei, Sei He Ki and Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.

link

According to this practice:

When a Reiki practitioner is attuned with this Reiki symbol by a Reiki master, the symbol enters into the crown chakra and enlightens the truth about who we really are. The symbol helps us recognize our divinity and association to everything, taking us back to God.

The Dai Ko Myo symbol reconnects us to the divinity that is inherit within all and helps us heal ourselves and others. Once attuned to the symbol, it is highly recommended that you use the symbol with all your Reiki works. This will allow your energy receive an extra boost and help you draw strong energy constantly through your energetic system.

I'm working on cataloging all symbols in the video. If someone can start posting Screenshots of Key symbols (Anywhere in the room) post it, direct it to me by replying to this post (or another post of mine) and I'll see if I can visually represent it more clearly by posting them in similar images as the one above

edit on 5/4/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

maybe should look up the missing numbers 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 12
edit on 5-4-2017 by Davg80 because: misscount

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow Ghost great work!!!! I saw what you were working with last night, awesome!
So I am trying to wrap my head around these Reiki symbols. If I understand them right, the meaning can change? It directs energy? And that directed energy can change the meaning?

OK I am at work right now Ghost but will try to grab some more images tonight.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

maybe should look up the missing numbers 3, 6 and 12

Yes, that might yield something, too, although the missing numbers are 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12.

(ETA: If the poster who said the books were numbered 1, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, and 14, is correct, that is.)

edit on 5-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm from Brazil... Just look this. Bruno Borges and Giordano Bruno.

Comparison

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

lol thanks, just fixed that, then seen you reply, i wonder if he has those books with him or those numbers were left out on purpose?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Yakusa

Saw that in another comment. Remarkable likeness.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Wow Ghost great work!!!! I saw what you were working with last night, awesome!
So I am trying to wrap my head around these Reiki symbols. If I understand them right, the meaning can change? It directs energy? And that directed energy can change the meaning?

OK I am at work right now Ghost but will try to grab some more images tonight.

Thanks! And yes, that would be super helpful

I'm actually not very familiar with the symbols or reiki stuff. This is the first time I've heard of it. So far all the information I've posted has just been research over the last night. Perhaps someone with more experience and knowledge surrounding them could shed some light

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
nypost.com... &utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

Making another appearance in the MSM

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join