It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Churches are closing in Britain as there are fewer and fewer people who identify as Christians or at least practice as such. Go into almost any church in the UK on a Sunday and there are mostly empty pews, with a few people scattered throughout.

While there are lots of Muslim people setting up and attending places of worship, this does not account for the reduced number of attendances at Christian churches or church closures.

Only 5% of the UK population routinely attend church, despite around 59.5% of the population identifying themselves as Christian in the most recent census (most of the rest report having no religion, and only 4.4% identify as Muslim). Two thirds of people identified as Christians stated that they had not entered a church in the last year, while most of the rest had only gone on special occasions.

Compare this to Islam, where a much greater percentage of the religion attend mosque at least weekly.

To put it in numbers, about 930'000 Muslims attend mosques on an average week despite making up 4.4% of the population.

Only 916'000 Christians attend church on an average week despite making up 59.5% of the population.

In summary, Churches are not closing because of Muslims, they are closing because of Christians.
edit on 3 4 2017 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Our pubs are closing and being turned into Indian takeaways too , that concerns me more.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The churches are shutting down because people either don't believe in Christianity or they worship privately. When the muslims eventually figure out they don't need middlemen the mosques will go the same way.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Dude you know nothing of the British. Here is an important fact. Hitler did not break Britain. neither the Japanese nor the Nazis could break the British. If they resisted this terrors then a handful of fundamentalist Moslems will fail.

You sound hysterical!

PS who is to blame if churches are closing? Let Xtianity stand or fall by its Xtians! I have no dog in that race! Plenty of Pork is on sale and we have better bacon than the USA's!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

I have proof. When Hitler swarmed his legions over the skies of England they dropped a thousand tons of bombage and still the will of English didn't break! Then they kept on shooting down the gerries over the bays and fields of Dover. Thousands of Germans surrendered in droves and the Gerries were driven to there knees then the USA came when most of England was starving and scared and all alone.

The USA came and beat back the german hordes starting in Africa. Then Italy. Then France. They took Paris. Then they took Berlin.

Without the USA operation Sea lion would have wiped out england except ireland.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The hysteria is strong generally in this thread.
I'm beginning to worry the smiling Muslim guys who own my local corner shop may be secret jihadis now!
...or not

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

The USA came and beat back the German hordes starting in Africa.

Actually no.
The Germans where beat back at El Alamien by the British. The Germans were on the run already in Africa when the USA showed up. And even then the British had to hold the USA hand in the battles as there inexperienced army was liability rather than a help that first year.

Then they took Berlin.

Erm no....The Russians took Berlin.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The russians took Berlin because the USA let them for politcal reasons. That's a fact.

If the USA hadn't cracked the germans code then no amount of experience would of helped monty's African campaign. It was american ingenuity and hardware that enabled the british to win at el Alemane.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Did the Mail also publish photos of the millions of us who were in neither establishment? Just because Christianity is a tiny minority pastime now doesn't mean we're all flocking to replace it with another bronze-age mythology.
edit on 2017-4-3 by savvo because: formatting snafu

link   

originally posted by: eletheia
where

as Islam is led by religion which has its own (Sharia) religious law.

you uhh...
you realise that islam IS a religion,
...right?
most religions are led by religion, it's.... kinda a Thing about them

link   

The USA came and beat back the german hordes starting in Africa. Then Italy. Then France. They took Paris. Then they took Berlin.

Yeah, I've heard that America saved Britain and beat the Nasty Nazis all by themselves.

Of course I usually only hear it from Americans...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

No actually the British successfully engineered there own escape from Dunkirk without the help of Americans.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

When the muslims eventually figure out they don't need middlemen the mosques will go the same way.

Just goes to show how grossly uneducated about Islam you and all other western Islam enthusiasts are.

Keep living the pipe dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And that's a muslim plot rather than the natural result of a change in leisure habits and aggressive supermarket alcohol pricing?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Lol the German code was cracked by a Brit not the US.
Perhaps Google stuff before relying on your patriotic inspired imaginations.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Um sorry to burst your bubble but it was Americans who broke the code supervising a team of Polish engineers. British can try to take credit for it but some of us know the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: savvo

India isn't a Muslim country , their predominant religions are Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism.

Successive government are responsible for the decline in the pub industry , Indians are just taking advantage of the opportunities presented to them.

edit on 3-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Oh I'd be interested in a link?
I'm always up for learning something new, and if Alan Turing is fake history then it is important we all know about it.
I bow to your history knowledge so please do share a link so I do not embarrass myself in future.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

If the USA hadn't cracked the germans code then no amount of experience would of helped monty's African campaign. It was american ingenuity and hardware that enabled the british to win at el Alemane.

You really need to stop getting your history off hollywood Movies.....

It was the british that broke the code.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The Country that was in the title of the OP was Britain. I am not denying the USA's contribution this is not about the USA versus the UK. The allegation of the demise of the UK due to Islam is just rubbish!

By the way the British only recently finished paying off the war debt to the USA about 10 years ago! So there was a financial incentive to the USA's participation.

A bigger threat to the UK is that of Brexit which is an unknown. For example Did they anticipate the Spanish trying to reclaim Gibraltar????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join