It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

So explain what the hole should look like .......

Should it look like this ... ?

Entrance hole Empire State Building after B25 crash

www.911myths.com...

Or this

USS HINSON (APA 120) - following kamikaze hit

upload.wikimedia.org...

or maybe this

USS STERRET ( DD 407) - after kamikaze hit

www.navsource.org...

Tell us what the impact should look like ........

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
Hmm,that hole still doesn't look like a plane went through it.How silly of me!! I forgot that the Zelikow-Kean commission has said we are "mistaken" and if we persist then we are "Conspiracy Theorists who hate America."

PS:Great find,OP S&F!

Post or link the picture of the hole. You talking about the entrance hole that was at least 70 foot wide and two stories tall before the outer ring collapsed. Or you talking about the last hole knocked out by the landing gear and landing gear frame that was tucked up into the fuselage ?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I watched 'In Plane Sight" last nite.

The narrator makes some crazy claims.

18 1/2 inch steel reinforced concrete exterior walls of the Pentagon!

He says each ring consisted of 3 feet of steel reinforced concrete, for a total of 9 feet of steel reinforced concrete.

He then shows a picture of the AE wall exit hole which clearly shows it is a brick wall.

He even goes on to say he has read the Pentagon Building Performance report which really shows me just how dishonest these guys that make these videos are.

I can see how people that have not done their research can be taken in by this kind of dishonest reporting, it's trickery, that some will hold as the gospel truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I expected to see more debris than that.Also,shouldn't there be some remaining parts of the wings? I know, it all disintegrated supposedly.When asked to release the CCTV footage of the attack that to will come up missing somehow.But surely an august body like the Zelikow/Kean commission would never willingly mislead anyone even if their main goal was to minimize the government's liability and to cover up the rest.
edit on 083030p://2526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

All footage was released long ago. There is nothing else to be released.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You are correct.

Also the fact that whatever hit the Pentagon left only a small hole at the impact target. Many photos all over the internet taken before the Pentagon collapse shows no airplane debris at entry hole.

Now the handful of OS supporters will deny this, as this proof does not stand up to the OS of the Pentagon attacks.

The OS is a great big fat lie, want the proof, where is the video footage of the plane slamming into the Pentagon?

However, the OS supporters have absulutly no evidence to support their claims, but cherry picking eyewitness accounts that supports their narratives.

The fact is, there is another side of the story of what happened at the Pentagon, also with "credibal eyewitness accounts" that does not support the OS narratives.

As someone just wrote: All footage was released long ago.

Fact is Nothing was released but one lousy doctored video, that was proven to have been tampered with, with missing frames, debunked to death on ATS many years ago.

I remember the day when the government released that pentagon video and it was on the News. Everyone was laughing! The ancure man said: there is the plane, did you see that? Then another News man stated, No I didn't see anything.

Yet the OS supporters want your eyes to lie to you, in my "opinion".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No video = no plane?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

And once again you deny reality. There are no "missing frames", there is only the intense desire to deny reality in spite of the witnesses to the final seconds of Flight 77, the radar tracks, the statements of those on scene immediately about wreckage, the wreckage itself, the remains recovered, the statements from the company that maintained the CCTV systems at the Pentagon.........for you to keep claiming that there is no evidence to support it is silly.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
a reply to: firerescue

I expected to see more debris than that.Also,shouldn't there be some remaining parts of the wings? I know, it all disintegrated supposedly.When asked to release the CCTV footage of the attack that to will come up missing somehow.But surely an august body like the Zelikow/Kean commission would never willingly mislead anyone even if their main goal was to minimize the government's liability and to cover up the rest.

Ever going to link or post the picture of the 757 entry hole you think is to small?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It shows how the conspiracy movement works. They play on perception, not reality.

sarcasm for the perception-"Obviously, the pentagon is a fort."

Reality-The pentagon was built as an office building, built quick as possible, and not even to to 40's buildings codes in some sections.
edit on 13-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Removed v

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The pictures with the camera angle parallel to the ground with a obstructing low wall?

I think this as been discussed in length already how the jet wreckage was obscured in your choice and selecte few pictures you reference.

Again, failure to provide the whole truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is not even fun anymore more. It's the same arguments debunked over and over again for the last 15 years.

I remember when you whould post something. People would reply. Then you would state that is just your opinion. Then a person would start citing sources to prove you wrong again. Then you would just go into rant mode.

Now, you just have the same rant over and over again about the "official story" is a lie.

The only two things I am trying to convey: 1) is some hundred plus eyewitness accounts of a large jet hit the pentagon. Many witnesses are civilians with no reason to lie. 2) a large jet hit the pentagon as indicated by physical evidence, radar data, flight recorder data, and cited works by individuals of the truth movement seeing pentagon jet strike denial is hurting the truth movement credibility.

edit on 13-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

AND...it was supposed to become a records warehouse at the end of World War II. It was never designed as a fortress

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Fact is Nothing was released but one lousy doctored video, that was proven to have been tampered with, with missing frames, debunked to death on ATS many years ago.
The Maguire declaration has been gone over ad nauseum, you have been here for the discussion, why is it still being brought up?

maguire declaration
edit on 13-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The Maguire declaration has been gone over ad nauseum, you have been here for the discussion, why is it still being brought up?

Because you have to have the last say about it, that's why. If you ask me it is pretty juvenile.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Because you have to have the last say about it, that's why. If you ask me it is pretty juvenile.
There's a certain irony there of you accusing me of being juvenile by wanting to have the last word on this subject I think.

I asked you why you keep bringing it up, and I see that your intentions are to have the last word on it.

The thing is, your so called 'last words' are not accurate.

That is simply not true, and you would like it to go unchallenged. Carry on then.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

maguire declaration

The individual in question will argue the same thing over and over again every time it's brought up as if its never been brought up before.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

While much of the aircraft (and by extension the resulting debris) wound up inside the building as
Flight 77 punched through the E Ring wall.

Here are pictures of some of the debris which ended up on lawn outside building

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

Fuselage pieces

911research.wtc7.net...

Notice in background some more aircraft pieces

Here is some of the debris which ended up inside the building

Jet engine

911research.wtc7.net...

Landing gear in alley outside C Ring

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's not fun anymore? Then why do you do it?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It's not fun anymore? Then why do you do it?

Have a credible point to make? Fun in the context some individuals used to be actually challenging and forced one to research, now it's just the same rants over and over again.

You going to talk about the straw man argument how individuals are pushing ever bit of the official narrative when the only thing being discussed is a large jet hit the pentagon?

Going to present more out of context straw man arguments?
edit on 14-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and added last line.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join