It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I have stated multiple times, in this thread, that ALL THE VIDEOS CONFISCATED ARE EVIDENCE. Regardless of what they show or what the federal government claims they show.

Even if can get all the tapes, including the mythical tapes that all truthers believe exist, odds are that will
not show anything

Is cable TV crime show where police attempt to use video from surrounding area to solve crime

What they find is: camera broken or not working, camera pointed in wrong direction, if have image is often too dark or
grainy to be of use

Police often have to search dozens of video tapes to get even one clue

FBI quest was even more daunting - search for jet airliner travelling at 500 mph from bunch of video at ground level

Only video which actually showed anything useful was the parking lot camera which caught one frame of the plane

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I think the true conspiracy at the pentagon is the attempt to hide how inadequate and poor the video security was.

But, again, military security has a long history of depending on manpower, safes, and gates. The true security of the pentagon was manned checkpoints and 24/7 manned barriers.
edit on 9-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Stupid autocorrect

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

Thank you! Yes, the official story presents a conspiracy theory. Trouble is, that particular theory cannot be proved because all the known facts work against it.

To not believe a false story is a sign of rationality. To believe a false story, and ignore all the facts in the process, is to participate in a delusion.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You really do need to list these "known" facts of yours. Because the known facts do not support your ideas.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Thank you! Yes, the official story presents a conspiracy theory.

There's no theory to it. 19 terrorists, KSM and perhaps a few more actually conspired.

Trouble is, that particular theory cannot be proved because all the known facts work against it.

Not to the rational and reasonable

To not believe a false story is a sign of rationality. To believe a false story, and ignore all the facts in the process, is to participate in a delusion.

Exactly. Believers in some crazy guv conspiracy theory are participating in a delusion.

Why?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22110139]MotherMayEye

I have stated multiple times, in this thread, that ALL THE VIDEOS CONFISCATED ARE EVIDENCE. Regardless of what they show or what the federal government claims they show.

They're evidence of what exacrly?

And under what circumstance would the videos show anything other than what they say they do?

Do you really believe that if you request to see the videos, and you're right, that they will willingly incriminate themselves?

Really?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Where's the link?

Unredacted Maguire Declaration

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thank you! Yes, the official story presents a conspiracy theory. Trouble is, that particular theory cannot be proved because all the known facts work against it.

The conspiracy is 19 terrorists conspired with Middle Eastern governments that pulled some strings with an unsuspecting and sleeping US government (Hence, the real meaning of inside job) to get the 19 terrorists into the USA.

The conspiracy is:
An embarrassed US government that failed at the defense of the USA. (I think the reasons for failures that lead to 9/11 were glossed over to protect agencies, and requires greater investigation.)

An embarrassing immigration system used to herd people into the US for cheap labor and create new voting base.

People in the Middle East will resort to suicide to kill Americans. Suicide attacks happen in the Middle East and Europe, why would the US be totally immune from physical attacks on Western values?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

And who is going to pay for the third party? You? The government?

Sorry, reference to www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What video is going to disprove a large jet hit the pentagon?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The official story is nothing but theory, and it is 15 years old and been proved wrong time and again. The 911 Commission was "set up to fail", not "set up to find the truth". It was set up for the same purpose the Warren Commission was, to protect the guilty parties and to give the clowns in the media something to talk about.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How does your rant of opinions discredit the listed sources a large jet hit the pentagon?

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

www.journalof911studies.com...

www.scientificmethod911.org...

articles.dailypress.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The official story is nothing but theory,

Yeah, go right on repeating this fairy tale if it makes you feel better.

But it will never be true.

It's a series of several different investigations by hundreds, if not thousands of people. No shadowy "thing" like the FBI,or NSA, nor any other alphabet agency did the investigations.

The guv didn't do any investigations and reports.

It was PEOPLE.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmericanAnd then there is this pic of the apparent airplane fragment that severed and landed so perfectly to reveal an AA serial number, so nicely in the grass.
How convenient.

Small airplane parts tend to survive even the most violent crashes intact. I have probably watched nearly all air crash investigations. Small items (including small items that appear flimsy) surviving intact despite a fiery explosion tend to be very common. Nothing strange there.

Oh but wait. Is that a light pole I see directly in front of that tiny little hole, before the side of the building collapsed. You know, those nasty light poles that all got knocked down by that big ole mean huge jet on the way in. Oh, ok. Yeah.

Also notice the quite well-arranged temporary structures and vehicles around where those poles are.... I think those are the cleanup entourage.... Also notice those poles seem out of place. I think they are erected *after* the crash by the cleanup crew themselves, perhaps as part of their equipment.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Simply put sir, I do not believe the statements of those who create the official story. I do not believe the statements of individuals known to be liars from previous behavior.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

List the known lairs and what the lies are?

Simply put, a hundred plus witnesses attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon. Are they all government agents? Do you see government agents willing to lie everywhere? A C-130 pilot and crew gave testimony a large silver jet, possibly a 757, hit the pentagon. Accounts backed by wreckage, human remains, radar data, flight recorder data, emergency responders, coworkers of flight 77 crew, and surviving family members of flight 77.

Sources that conclude a large passenger hit the pentagon.
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

www.journalof911studies.com...

www.scientificmethod911.org...

articles.dailypress.com...

What is your theory to supersede a large jet hitting the pentagon? Got a counter point based on fact? At this point, this "debate" seems more about your need for attention than about facts.

edit on 12-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In general terms, the known liars are pretty much anybody in the federal government and the mainstream media.

Of course there are exceptions, but those are the whistleblowers.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You cannot go one by one, name by name, list the "government agents" of the hundred plus eyewitnesses that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon, and document the lies?

You have nothing to debate. A large jet hit the pentagon.

I added to my last comment. Enjoy.

A large jet hit the pentagon. That simple.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In general terms, the known liars are pretty much anybody in the federal government and the mainstream media.

Of course there are exceptions, but those are the whistleblowers.

So everyone is a federal worker. You see agents everywhere?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hmm,that hole still doesn't look like a plane went through it.How silly of me!! I forgot that the Zelikow-Kean commission has said we are "mistaken" and if we persist then we are "Conspiracy Theorists who hate America."

PS:Great find,OP S&F!

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join