It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

In general terms, the known liars are pretty much anybody in the federal government

Lmao.

You've gotta be pretty special to hold this belief.

Don't know if this is your particular "irreducible delusion" or not but it appears so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

No, it's just that I'm horribly cynical. Probably because of my age of 69 and what I've seen government do in my dealings with them.

Sad but true, most of those in charge of press briefings are spinning at every opportunity. Truthful statements are not their goals. Spun statements are their goals. And the media enables them.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That's the best use of a serial number I've ever seen!
To cover up a lie and back it up firearms and thug
officers that "Were just following orders"!
Like someones little bitch!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No, it's just that I'm horribly cynical. Probably because of my age of 69 and what I've seen government do in my dealings with them.

Sad but true, most of those in charge of press briefings are spinning at every opportunity. Truthful statements are not their goals. Spun statements are their goals. And the media enables them.

You're deluding yourself if you think that because you've had some bad experiences with a few individuals in the federal guv that it justifies your statement that EVERYONE is a liar and that EVERYTHING they say is a lie.

If you can't see just how stupid your belief is, then indeed, this is your irreducible delusion. Perhaps just one of many?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's like saying we don't need a police force to fight armed robbers, fraud, identity theft, con-artists, and drug dealers because like society, a small percentage of cops are bad.

Truly oppressive governments don't use secret conspiracies. They make it quite clear they have the power over life and death, and use public executions to rule by fear. Conspiracies used to bring them to power are celebrated as revolution.

9/11 has nothing to do with people turning their backs on the USA constitution in the false believe a government trillions in dept will always provided them with free health care and the means for life. People giving up freedom in thinking an all powerful government will cure everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well, they lied about Vietnam, and I never realized they were lying until I went myself, on their nickel. They lied about 911, lied about WMD, lied about Pat Tillman, lied about MH17, they lied about TWA800, and on and on and on. A shorter list would be what they HAVE NOT lied about.

So maybe you can convince me, make a case, that they don't lie? Fair warning: it will be a tough case to make.

Call me jaded, call me whatever you like, but that doesn't make the government a truth teller.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You do know they found chemical weapons that are in the category of weapons of mass destruction. That is not even going into a detailed analysis of you unsubstantiated understanding of history.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well, they lied about Vietnam, and I never realized they were lying until I went myself, on their nickel. They lied about 911, lied about WMD, lied about Pat Tillman, lied about MH17, they lied about TWA800, and on and on and on. A shorter list would be what they HAVE NOT lied about.

So maybe you can convince me, make a case, that they don't lie? Fair warning: it will be a tough case to make.

Call me jaded, call me whatever you like, but that doesn't make the government a truth teller.

A healthy dose of distrust and/or cynicism is a good thing.

This does not seem to be the case with you. It sounds like you have an UNhealthy dose.

This makes you unreasonable and makes your objections to the "OS" unreasonable as well.

So why would we care what you believe?

Nobody does. No one is here to convince you. The rational here will just counter your claims with accepted facts and point out, as I have, that your beliefs are most certainly NOT arrived at with an unbiased mind. You even admitted this. In writing. For all the world to see.

The motto here is " to deny ignorance", yet you admit to having a closed, and therefore, ignorant mind.

Believe whatever you wish. If you can't see that you have a problem, then you relegate yourself to having a life that doesn't matter where 9/11 is concerned.

Good luck with that ....,

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

You do know they found chemical weapons that are in the category of weapons of mass destruction. That is not even going into a detailed analysis of you unsubstantiated understanding of history.

It's nothing but circular reasoning.

The everyone in the guv lies, which means that any alternative explanation has better evidence, therefore he believes the alternative explanation, which reinforces the belief that everyone in the guv lies, which means that when another issue arises, the guv lied again, which means alternate explanations are more likely to be true....... and on and on.

This is just about all that's left in the 9/11 was an inside job believers. Actually, I only see a few:

1- the delusional - they are suffering from extreme bias against anything guv due to past experiences

2- the activists ( Skeptic Overlord, coowner of ATS, is a strong believer in this ) - they know that they're full of #, but don't care cuz they are serving a "higher cause" like bringing Bush up on war crimes.

3- those suffering from Dunning-kreuger's syndrome- they keep things technical, usually sticking to quotes about how the laws of physics etc were broken by the "OS", even though they ACTUALLY know only a smattering on technical issues and are out of their league talking about physics etc. Usually kids with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement/conceited.

4- chime in with more....

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

3- those suffering from Dunning-kreuger's syndrome- they keep things technical, usually sticking to quotes about how the laws of physics etc were broken by the "OS", even though they ACTUALLY know only a smattering on technical issues and are out of their league talking about physics etc. Usually kids with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement/conceited.

Seriously, If the OS was true, and most questions were answered honestly by the establishment and the evidence was overwhelming, then there would be no need to insult and lump all none believer to the OS as "overdeveloped sense of entitlement/conceited" or flat earth believers, as if that makes you above and correct in supporting the OS.

Why not just ignore all these people, if the overwhelming evidence is so compelling?

The Truth can stand on it's own merit.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What is funny, and ignored by certain biased and blinded individuals, are newer works by Scientists for 9/11 truth. The works prove a missile was not used, nor explosives, at the pentagon. The damage at the pentagon was only due to a large jet strike. The kicker to the papers. Pentagon deniers are hurting "the credibility of the truth movement." In other words, hurting the gig of those pushing CD at the WTC.

Certain individuals keep using the false argument that only people believing the office narrative believe in the jet strike at the pentagon.

Funny people never want to talk about all the falsehoods and impossiblities of the truth movement. Stolen saltwater damaged Russian missiles. Self destructing buildings. Dustification.

The conspiracy movement is more of a consumer product than about truth. Or about being the hero in a role playing game.
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Seriously, If the OS was true, and most questions were answered honestly by the establishment and the evidence was overwhelming, then there would be no need to insult and lump all none believer to the OS as "overdeveloped sense of entitlement/conceited" or flat earth believers, as if that makes you above and correct in supporting the OS.

Why not just ignore all these people, if the overwhelming evidence is so compelling?

The "OS" is true.

Sorry that you don't get it, but that's your problem.

But keep on crying about things. We will just continue countering the few times you actually try to present evidence. And point out like I did above, that in Salamder's case, he admits to being biased and not open to learning. Which implies ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sad truth is the OS is a great big fat lie. Most Americans will disagree with you and the very very small handful of OS supporters on ATS. I should know, I have done a Poll on this topic myself on ATS.

The fact is, most Americans are convinced they were not told the truth. Now if you want to believe the OS of 911 is all true, then knock yourself out.
edit on 27-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Start with your first cherry picked top Lie.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sad truth is the OS is a great big fat lie. Most Americans will disagree with you and the very very small handful of OS supporters on ATS. I should know, I have done a Poll on this topic myself on ATS.

The fact is, most Americans are convinced they were not told the truth. Now if you want to believe the OS of 911 is all true, then knock yourself out.

You don't even know what the "OS" says, so how can you say it's not true?

Lmao

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Lmao

On the contrary I do, and I have been debating 911 on ATS since 2006. Who told you that I do not know what the OS is?

I get it, your assumptions are your facts, right?

edit on 27-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Lmao

On the contrary I do, and I have been debating 911 on ATS since 2006. Who told you that I do not know what the OS is?

I get it, your assumptions are your facts, right?

Time to complain, but not enough time to state a fact or two?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Did you notice the military insignia on the 'man in the prison overalls?"

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Only prisoners wear orange. It's like state law.

One of the rules involved in being in the military, driving a bicycle to work, driving a motorcycle to work, and being on federal property, you must be fitted with an orange safety vest while driving a bike or motorcycle.
edit on 27-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wear

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thanks for your concern Mr. Big. I feel so much better. An Unhealthy dose of skepticism? As defined, I presume, by yourself?

Yes, ignorance can be scary, and indeed fatal to rational public discussion.

In my case, I actually DID believe the official story of 911, and defended it in various forums when it happened. Yep, I drank the KoolAid and believed the story, though I did have some questions.

It took me 5 years to discover that WTC7 had come down that afternoon, but when I discovered that fact I began to investigate. Lo and Behold, it turns out the closer I looked, the more obvious it became that no part of the story is true. No part of the story can be proved. Indeed, the preponderance of the evidence works against the official story.

I certainly don't expect anybody to believe me, nor do I care if anybody believes me. I understand how denial manifests in the human species. It is a substantial psychological effort to come to terms with the fact that one's government is very much the opposite of what one had been conditioned to believe.

Those who are curious, and honest with themselves, already know they were fooled that day. Those who still believe the official story simply WANT to believe the official story, for whatever reason. The open-minded and curious perceive the deception, the man in denial will likely go to his grave still believing the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join