It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

What you probably don't understand is that I've walked a mile in your shoes. I did believe the official story. I did drink the Kool Aid provided by the media, but managed to survive. Independent thinkers can do that, you know?

Methinks I've followed and read a bit too much of H.L. Mencken: "The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable."

The story told by the media does not wash. As Kean said, the 911 Commission was set up to fail. My skepticism has been validated many times over.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh crap.

I see I've been wasting my time reasoning with you.

I just read where you say that the towers were nuked.

Yeah I was right before. It takes a real special person to believe both that and that everyone in guv lies.

Carry on caped crusader. Lol.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

I'm saying that IF it really was AA77 that struck the building, THEN the video record would reflect that.

You believe this to be true, but have no evidence that backs it up.

This is the pro level mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance that I talked about.

Think this through for once. If they're lying then they'd fake a video that CLEARLY shows a 757. This is what YOUR feverish fantasy says. Yet they didn't.

That leaves us with the "OS" being true.

Yes, I see where you're going with those questions. Yes, I do.

No you don't.

I'm pointing out that if you're right, then asking for evidence is useless cuz they'd just go on lying.

For some odd reason, you don't see this simple truth.

I suppose that you and all other crazy 9/11 conspiracy believers just want to make yourselves feel better and not feel useless?

Any cognitive dissonance in play comes from those who still believe the official story, not from those who don't believe it.

Cognitive dissonance on display is looking at the vast and strange damage done at WTC, and then actually believing that it came from office fires.

Cognitive dissonance is looking at the field in PA, listening to Mr. Miller's comments, looking at what photos were available, and deluding oneself into believing an airliner crashed there.

THAT sir, is cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=22187012]mrthumpyAs Kean said, the 911 Commission was set up to fail. My skepticism has been validated many times over.

But he's in the federal guv, therefore according to you he lied when he said that.

right?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Wrong. Because I am an independent thinker, you have not a clue as to how I interpret various data.

You think you do, but then you think all sorts of invalid things.

I am certain that there are many good men in government. I know a few of them, and have known more over the years.

Any man willing to speak the truth, as Kean did, has my respect, at least in a limited fashion. It's a dynamic situation, if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...
.www.fbi.gov...

SAME PERSON ALERT

I guess he got paid twice to pose as someone. And he's really not a Saudi or Jordanian but American. It's easy to fabricate a story using actors. That's what this guy is, an actor, a model, a fictional character. It's very easy to put a bounty of 25 million dollars on the head of a fictional person that doesn't exist.
edit on 2-5-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What is your proof of Nuclear devices again. Your misconception on fission products, building materials that contain uranium, and people only get sick from radiation. Nobody involved with the WTC was exposed to toxic smoke, toxic chemicals, or toxic? Abnormal rates of cancer among persons that work around toxic chemicals must be a mystery to you. Or why people with scurvy loose their teeth.

I will provide this quote again....

www.cdc.gov...

Radioactive materials in sandstone, concrete, brick, natural stone, gypsum, and granite contain naturally-occurring radioactive elements like radium, uranium, and thorium.These naturally-occurring elements can break down or decay into the radioactive gas radon

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What you probably don't understand is that I've walked a mile in your shoes. I did believe the official story. I did drink the Kool Aid provided by the media, but managed to survive. Independent thinkers can do that, you know?

Same here.

I drank the same Kool Aid, and believed the OS myself, I never questioned it. Only someone who has never researched 911 would believe that properganda.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Name your top item of propaganda?
edit on 2-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

www.amazon.com...
.www.fbi.gov...

SAME PERSON ALERT

I guess he got paid twice to pose as someone. And he's really not a Saudi or Jordanian but American. It's easy to fabricate a story using actors. That's what this guy is, an actor, a model, a fictional character. It's very easy to put a bounty of 25 million dollars on the head of a fictional person that doesn't exist.

And not a single comment. Do the math people the entire system is a fake doing the deeds of the few behind the scenes.
edit on 2-5-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I'd say you are wrong on this one . A lot of people don't know about 7. So it turns out that you are actually a liar and a bad one to boot

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

I'd say you are wrong on this one . A lot of people don't know about 7. So it turns out that you are actually a liar and a bad one to boot

Yep....I know I am going to regret this one......but......why not....

So, what did I lie about? That there are two types of people, goldfish memory types and liars when it comes to "not knowing about WTC 7"??

Oh, I guess I should have added the additional disclaimer that it applies to people that were over the age of 10 on 9/11?

Not that it matters anyway, since WTC 7 always gets mentioned in the yearly recaps of the day........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'd say goldfish memories is the reason why people say they don't know about building 7.

I have a new theory on C02 levels in the atmosphere, it's not the danger of global warming we have to worry about, it's that some people are susceptible to acquiring mental retardation from the rising levels.

You seem safe enough, not sure about some others here.

Poll: 30% of Americans don't know which year was 9/11

America has much, much bigger problems than international terrorism if this poll is valid:

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Some 30 percent of Americans cannot say in what year the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks against New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington took place, according to a poll published in the Washington Post newspaper.

While the country is preparing to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the attacks that claimed nearly 3,000 lives and shocked the world, 95 percent of Americans questioned in the poll were able to remember the month and the day of the attacks, according to Wednesday's edition of the newspaper.
Link

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Can you clarify your insult to the member?

Is it that they are a bad liar, as in not able to make a credible lie, or are you saying they are bad, as in morally corrupt for lying?

Just not sure what your intent was?

Personally, I don't see a lie in their statement, but you are entitled to your valuable opinion.

edit on 2-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Any man willing to speak the truth, as Kean did, has my respect, at least in a limited fashion. It's a dynamic situation, if you know what I mean.

So then he's an exception.

But didn't he say after the report was done that they got the story right?

ETA: Kean is a problem for you. Presumably we can agree that if you're right then they will fake getting it right. But unlike some others, he was in the guv's pocket from the beginning, again assuming you're right.

But if you're right he wouldn't have made the set up to fail comment.

Sounds like you're wrong about fakery and right about him being an upstanding guy.

Only cognitive dissonance would let you be ok with his set up to fail statement being true and his success comment being false.

edit on 2-5-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

A lot of people don't know about 7.

The only reasons for that are that they were either too young at the time or weren't paying attention in the hours after the 'main event'. I live in the opposite hemisphere on the opposite side of the globe and heard about WTC7 the same day it happened but I don't fall into either group being 50+ at the time and actually paying attention to what was posing a threat to me and my family's peaceful future, however remote or otherwise.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Methinks I've followed and read a bit too much of H.L. Mencken: "The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable."

The story told by the media does not wash. As Kean said, the 911 Commission was set up to fail. My skepticism has been validated many times over.

It's nothing to do with belief, I leave that to believers like yourself. I prefer to go with the available evidence rather than belief.

A true skeptic starts from a falsifiable position; a believer will believe regardless

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Kean isn't a problem for me. I have no problem at all with the man. I knew then and know now that he is, first and foremost, a politician. I understand his failings, and I understand his courage to admit on camera that the commission was set up to fail.

It does sound like, however,
he is a problem for you. And that means it is a personal problem for you, not for me.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It has everything to do with belief. Once upon a time I did believe the official story, but I eventually became aware that the preponderance of the facts and evidence available contradict that story. It is impossible to believe because of many reasons.

No airliner at PA or at the pentagon, and events at WTC that could not possibly be caused by office fires burning on several floors. The flight data recorders were not even assigned to airframes, and it took me years to discover that, and I sure was not told of that fact by the fake news mainstream media.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It has everything to do with belief. Once upon a time I did believe the official story, but I eventually became aware that the preponderance of the facts and evidence available contradict that story. It is impossible to believe because of many reasons.

No airliner at PA or at the pentagon, and events at WTC that could not possibly be caused by office fires burning on several floors. The flight data recorders were not even assigned to airframes, and it took me years to discover that, and I sure was not told of that fact by the fake news mainstream media.

And just dismiss any evidence you don't like. Got it.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join