It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump to Take an Unpaid Government Post

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

It's really quite rude to give half a quote, when the remaining portion is necessary to express the intended opinion.

Actually it's not...what would be rude would be to quote the entire article...in fact, I believe it's against the T&C of this website. Not to mention I do not need ANY ancillary media to express my opinion...I'll do it anywhere and anytime I choose without outside influence.

She has no political qualifications...show me where she does and I'll change my mind, until then....she makes shoes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is something to get outraged about.

She might give advice.

He might take that advice.

This is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Pray for us, we are doomed.

Something tells me that if this were President Hillary giving Chelsea an unpaid position, the response to this thread would be just a little different

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is something to get outraged about.

She might give advice.

He might take that advice.

This is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Pray for us, we are doomed.

Something tells me that if this were President Hillary giving Chelsea an unpaid position, the response to this thread would be just a little different

Nah. I'd be in a FEMA camp unable to post.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: alphabetaone

Nepotism in the White House? Like WTF?! Bad enough Trump gave her husband a job! Ethics? Who needs it. Btw, Jimmy Carter had to get rid of his families peanut farm yet Trump is totally allowed to do whatever the hell he wants.

Of course Trump supporters will support and defend her because her last name is Trump. No integrity at all in that camp.

See JFK and his brother.

This fake outrage over an unpaid position is childish.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OH HOLY HELL! SHE GOT AN INTERN "POSITION"!!!

LOL

She isn't being paid. She's just taking up a desk.

Even if its a paid position, within the scope of the "government scale", i don't know i'd care. Its not "monarchy". Its not really even nepotism. Its not a paid position, so its not a "job", its a 'role".

I think "monarchy" would be more suited to people named "Bush". Even then, its just hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

Thank god we will never know.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When the cards start falling, and they will, I'm very curious to see how the reactions change.

You may find it apropos to LOL now, but we'll see. I thought we were on ATS, not Breitbart.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ivanka will be the downfall of the country?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ivanka will be the downfall of the country?

Yea dummy, Ivanka will be the downfall of the country....I think you should stick with CNC machines.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

OOhOhH. More toughtalk from a T waffle who has an issue with interns.

M99

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly the response you were hoping for no doubt, so you could justify your ability to degenerate into ad hominems. So are you done with your thinly veiled sarcasm? It seems to me you've input all that you possibly can of value to the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Strike first then play victim? Alrighty then. Let's get back to complaining about Ivanka and being outraged.

edit on 29-3-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

When the cards start falling, and they will, I'm very curious to see how the reactions change.

You may find it apropos to LOL now, but we'll see. I thought we were on ATS, not Breitbart.

What cards?

This is a story that means nothing at this moment.

I laugh because everyday there is some meaningless BS like this in the news.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Clearly you mistake me...I'm not outraged, there may be others that are, but I'm not...incredulous perhaps, outraged, not even slightly.

But it seems most Trump supporters like to assume that others are outraged to fuel their intolerance. In fact, as ive said in other threads, I voted for Trump...I simply didn't let that blind me to what is going on now, as it seems you have.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Right. it is a singular non event. I agree....taken as an isolated incident, there wouldn't be much to talk about. But must I really go off-topic to illustrate ALL of the shortcomings and lies by the current administration? To show how disingenuous and self-serving and wildly unprofessional they are? I really would rather not have to get to that level.

edit on 29-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Perhaps you missed my post to you on the first page of this thread, your thread. I don't care. Would she cease being his daughter upon becoming POTUS?

But it seems most Trump supporters like to assume that others are outraged to fuel their intolerance. In fact, as ive said in other threads, I voted for Trump...I simply didn't let that blind me to what is going on now, as it seems you have.

Your assuming much and in the thread you created. Are you trolling sir or attempting to have a phallic measuring contest?

seriously folks, especially those who were "so concerned" with Obama's birth certificate....this is far more concerning in that a whole singular family is becoming the monarchy of America....isn't this what we fought against during the Revolutionary War?

Sounds outrageous to me. Equating this to Obamas birth certificate shenanigans and a monarchy?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Right. it is a singular non event. I agree....taken as an isolated incident, there wouldn't be much to talk about. But must I really go off-topic to illustrate ALL of the shortcomings and lies by the current administration? To show how disingenuous and self-serving and wildly unprofessional they are? I really would rather not have to get to that level.

But you chose to post this thread on this nonstory.

You don't have to point out his shortcomings. Most of what you'd likely point to would be something akin to this, or complaints about his staff (i have a few of those myself). But as far as Trump's failures and/or shortcomings.....its not even been 100 days yet.

Its all fluff right now. Smoke and mirrors. The man is standing still and people are complaining about how much he's doing, and how bad it all is.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't have to point out his shortcomings. Most of what you'd likely point to would be something akin to this, or complaints about his staff (i have a few of those myself). But as far as Trump's failures and/or shortcomings.....its not even been 100 days yet.

Its all fluff right now. Smoke and mirrors. The man is standing still and people are complaining about how much he's doing, and how bad it all is.

Ok Furry, you're right. Why don't you create a list of the things we SHOULD talk about. This way we can follow the guideline hand-crafted for us so that we match your criteria of real news ok? I'll be waiting on that approved list.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Ok Furry, you're right. Why don't you create a list of the things we SHOULD talk about. This way we can follow the guideline hand-crafted for us so that we match your criteria of real news ok? I'll be waiting on that approved list.

While you wait, try reading "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

And yet all the liberal's being offended because Ivanka is hired for the job never minded that Michelle King Obama had free rain when all those airstrikes were happening over Yemmen.

Totally hypocritical but that's typical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join