It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reported by workers on Off Shore Oil Rig Supply Vessel in the Gulf of Mexico 21 March, 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This one is interesting and recent from Tuesday 21 March, 2017...

gcaptain.com...

Reported to NUFORC here: www.nuforc.org...

Per the report:

A crew member of an offshore supply vessel in the Gulf of Mexico claims he saw a UFO ‘fives times’ the size of his vessel and UFO trackers are now looking for more witnesses to come forward with any information possibly related to the sighting.

The UFO sighting reportedly occurred on Tuesday in the Gulf of Mexico approximately 80 miles southeast of New Orleans.

There isn't much to go on but I'll ask anyway...

So, ATS, what can we dig up about this one?

edit on 3-25-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-27-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

gcaptain.com...

Per the report:

A crew member of an offshore supply vessel in the Gulf of Mexico claims he saw a UFO ‘fives times’ the size of his vessel and UFO trackers are now looking for more witnesses to come forward with any information possibly related to the sighting.

The UFO sighting reportedly occurred on Tuesday in the Gulf of Mexico approximately 80 miles southeast of New Orleans.

Any idea on the size of the supply vessel?
They start out around 80' and go up to 300'
In the GOM oilfields anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

gcaptain.com...

Per the report:

In the article it says the supply vessel is 240 feet long .

Another month or two wouldve been more ship traffic as shrimp season in gulf should be start up if recall correctly .
edit on 25317 by VengefulGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

“Close to 7:00 pm on March 21st, just before dusk, myself and 4 of the crew members aboard our vessel saw a craft that appeared to be five times our 240 ft vessel in length. My line of sight was about 1/4 mile from our vessel. There was a rig behind the craft about a 1/2 mile. i used this to help gauge size of craft. Sighting was approximately 80 miles SE of New Orleans, Louisiana.

The scene lasted about 40 seconds. The craft rose up out of the water (Gulf of Mexico) about 40 feet, no water was dripping from the craft. Within a split second the craft disappeared at a 30 degree angle into the sky. Speed appeared to faster than speed of a light turning on in a room. Within seconds it had disappeared completely.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

gcaptain.com...

Per the report:

More info from the link:

LA Shape: Oval Duration:40 seconds UFO Gulf Of Mexico 80 miles southeast of New Orleans

I am a Chief Engineer on an Offshore Supply Vessel, and the events I am going to put forward are accurate, to the best of my knowledge.

Close to 7:00 pm on March 21st, just before dusk, myself and 4 of the crew members aboard our vessel saw a craft that appeared to be five times our 240 ft vessel in length.

My line of sight was about 1/4 mile from our vessel. There was a rig behind the craft about a 1/2 mile. i used this to help gauge size of craft. Sighting was approximately 80 miles SE of New Orleans, Louisiana.

240 x 5 = 1200 ft.

Yikes. Big. Not Huge but Big.

Cool sighting.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My first thought is, why would the craft need to slowly rise out of the sea, to then speed off to wherever it was going? Why not speed off right out of the water?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

nothing really its just an report of an stereotipical ufo flying above the sea
nothing really high strangeness
cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Would be a cool sighting. Wish there were pics. Not that i don't believe them. If any of you ATS'ers get in touch with that ship can you please ask them to take me with them. I've been trying to get of Hotel Earth but they won't let me leave untill i pay the bill

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The craft rose up out of the water (Gulf of Mexico) about 40 feet, no water was dripping from the craft.

It sounds like the craft has the ability to travel under water with some kind of technology that repels water surrounding it or encases it in some kind of force field. Interesting!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Would be a cool sighting. Wish there were pics. Not that i don't believe them.

That's the issue and I don't mean that to sound bad. Sometime when it pops into your head pull your phone out and take a random picture as fast as you can. It takes a long time. I try taking pictures all the time of airplanes or deer or just a tractor in a field to practice. It is not easy.

(post by IamALWAYSright removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As excited as I am to see a) Springer make an appearance and b) a thread utterly devoid of politics, this one doesn't seem to have much in the way of legs right from the start.

Good story and all but....pics? Hopefully some other witness comes forward with more than just a cool story.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
80% of all people have phones with cameras...

And a estimate of 50 people saw this incident...

and not one single picture or movie clip.

Having a hard time believing this story until some footage shows up

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

I was out hiking today and got caught off guard by a deer. I managed to capture a picture of it in seconds with my phone in my pocket. So why was no one else able to capture a picture of this?

Deer pic, look closely.........

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

That's no deer! It's a Chinese Lantern!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
As excited as I am to see a) Springer make an appearance and b) a thread utterly devoid of politics, this one doesn't seem to have much in the way of legs right from the start.

Good story and all but....pics? Hopefully some other witness comes forward with more than just a cool story.

Shouldn't matter who posted it..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

I was out hiking today and got caught off guard by a deer. I managed to capture a picture of it in seconds with my phone in my pocket. So why was no one else able to capture a picture of this?

There's no word if anybody did or didn't as yet...early days, all the supply vessel guy has said that other people have, or should have seen it.
The specifics might be unusual when the same witness says there was no water dripping off, while saying it came out of the water (not appeared to be coming out of the water) and no mention of any form of lighting, but does describe a colour for instance, so not likely to be a misidentified missile launch for instance.

So not a highly coloured report, just matter-of-fact observance, while there is an element of strangeness, and these kinds of anecdotes make it difficult to purposely debunk say, by military and the swamp gassers.
We'll wait and see.
BTW, same sentiment as Sham regards seeing Springer posting out, otherwise everyone I thought, had gone to the Moon, or Afghanistan or summit.
edit on 25-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe these men, 80 miles out in the gulf, don't keep cell phones in their pockets at all times. It's not like they would be using the cell system in the GOM, would they. They probably use radio mostly.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Shouldn't matter who posted it..

Which is why I didn't say "I'm glad to see Springer posted this" but rather I was glad to see Springer.

Details and such.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Perhaps Tom DeLonge can help clue us in, I'm told he has contacts that know things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join