It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reported by workers on Off Shore Oil Rig Supply Vessel in the Gulf of Mexico 21 March, 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

PRECISELY...

We are ATS, we are everywhere, let's see if we can find anyone who knows about this.

That would be cool wouldn't it?

Maybe we could prove or debunk this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

There was this on mufon from Raceland, LA on the 20th...

Size of half a 727, polished silver with fins

muff

There does seem to be a wealth of Gulf Coast sightings aso well as a some curious pictures if one wished to dig further...figure a few days on the either side of the initial post in the area...
edit on 25-3-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
My first thought is, why would the craft need to slowly rise out of the sea, to then speed off to wherever it was going? Why not speed off right out of the water?

Probably the same reason a ballistic missile launched from a sub does similar! As to also the speed coming out of the water would carry to much water with it. If this is true maybe this is why it was not dripping. Has to come out slow to maintain.....I dunno past this to be honest but I would imagine similar to a missile launched from a sub. Someone will probably answer you in a more educated way though.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just had another thought...out of the box that is.

That's just an example,
But there is, it seems serious research going as here,
www.theverge.com...

It could certainly apply to the lack of dripping water for starters and, and if as many are saying the GOM is not exactly squeeky clean yet...might even account for the brown colour, so why not use them just for sweeping observations at regular intervals, never mind if the thing can stay down under for months.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Fata Morgana (among other names) is a common mirage at sea...and can happen on land as well.

One's own ship can be seen floating above the surface, distorted and/or enlarged at a distance or close. Depends on the westher.

I would not rule that out as a possibilty.

Mg

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ISS and Space Shuttle footage over the past couple of decades have shown numerous UFOs coming and going from Earth. Since they're not landing in areas with people, it's logical that they have underwater bases. Right?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Groot

That's no deer! It's a Chinese Lantern!

Star for you. That was funny.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

PRECISELY...

We are ATS, we are everywhere, let's see if we can find anyone who knows about this.

I predict HOAX....a lot of people out there are ALL TALK, NO ACTION!

[snipped] LOL

edit on 3.26.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped unnecessary political comment

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Within a split second the craft disappeared at a 30 degree angle into the sky. Speed appeared to faster than speed of a light turning on in a room. Within seconds it had disappeared completely.

That bit seemed contradictory. split second.. disappeared. Within seconds.. disappeared. But.. speed of light. What?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

So, ATS, what can we dig up about this one?

nothing really its just an report of an stereotipical ufo flying above the sea
nothing really high strangeness
cheers

Brilliant addition. Thanks for making that clear.

(post by superluminal11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
80% of all people have phones with cameras...

And a estimate of 50 people saw this incident...

and not one single picture or movie clip.

Having a hard time believing this story until some footage shows up

It was a 40 second sighting and the witnesses were certainly completely shocked by what they were seeing. So far there is only 5 people who are known to have seen it.

Doesn't seem that hard to believe to me that the 5 people who witnessed it didn't whip out their phone in the 40 second window where they were witnessing the most shocking visual of their lives. My eyes would almost certainly be completely glued in utter awe for that small window of time...mouth gaping open.

It would take me (and a large percentage of other folks) a good 20-30 seconds fumbling around on my phone to even get the camera open. These guys are working on a rig 80 miles off the coast. Id say it's extremely likely that their phones were not even on them at the time. I'm not an expert on cellular technology, but something tells me that the reception isn't that great 80 mikes out to sea.

edit on 26-3-2017 by Argus100 because: Typi

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Spiritual hallucinations. Demonic mind manipulation.

If there were no other witnesses other than the 4 on one boat, and the trailing vessel the captain used to gauge the size of the UFO, didn't see what the captain saw.

Then it simply didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
admin note - quote removed

Yikes! Im guessing this was an attempt, albeit an extremely awkward one, at making a joke?

Hey...no worries...they can't all be winners my friend.
edit on 3-26-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Nice find.

I know that GE and a couple other oil field servicing companies are deep into drone tech research for the oil and gas business, surveillance being the obvious first use.

You may have a solid lead here.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

1,200' drone?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Yeah, it's tragic isn't it. I would imagine the captains credibility is shot to pieces. The crew will shut their respective mouths.

Lesson, don't report unless you have undeniable proof.

Sad for the captain.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This one is interesting and recent from Tuesday 21 March, 2017...

gcaptain.com...

Reported to NUFORC here: www.nuforc.org...

Per the report:

A crew member of an offshore supply vessel in the Gulf of Mexico claims he saw a UFO ‘fives times’ the size of his vessel and UFO trackers are now looking for more witnesses to come forward with any information possibly related to the sighting.

The UFO sighting reportedly occurred on Tuesday in the Gulf of Mexico approximately 80 miles southeast of New Orleans.

There isn't much to go on but I'll ask anyway...

So, ATS, what can we dig up about this one?

Still stuck from a 50 plus year old program of flying vehicles and alien space ships,so annoying!You will see in a future very soon what you have been looking at the whole time...real soon...what will the world do?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

PRECISELY...

And you are everywhere Springer you need to get to the bottom of this soon real soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join